It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachmann Has Dropped Out Of The 2012 Presidential Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would guess that she was disappointed with her performance at the Iowa caucus, and decided to step back.

Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann has suspended her campaign for the White House.

"I have decided to stand aside," she told a room of supporters and reporters in Iowa. Bachmann said she leaves the race knowing the campaign was run "with integrity." She said now, the country needs to "stand united behind the person our party chooses to be the standard bearer."
Source

Where do you guys think Bachmann's supporters will move towards? Ron Paul? Mitt Romney? Rick Santorum? I would hope Ron Paul obviously, and that might be true for many of them because she's a self proclaimed Tea Partier, and Ron Paul shares many of the same views as the Tea Party. If she would officially endorse Ron Paul as president, he would gain that 6-8% of voters over to his team.

But then again there's her war mongering, "Iran is evil" side, that's completely antithetical to Ron Pauls views. So maybe her supporters will dissipate evenly among the other candidates. We'll see how things play out.
edit on 4-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing conversation.

Closed.

new topics

join