It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which US President did the ‘PTB’ let known of Alien Visitation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Most likely. Which US President would have been 'most likely', to be let "in on it'? The tread title is character limited.

Not quite sure this is the place, but oh well.

Harry Truman was the President during the Roswell crash, a reelected President. He approved the dropping of the most clandestine operation in world history, the Atomic Bomb. Would they tell Harry? He won WWII, why? He had a lot to ride on his own for that controversial decision, and a lot to answer for it. Was Harry 'let inside'? We have no indication of this through memoirs or persona.

I like Ike! Everybody did. He was a WWII hero elected President. He played golf during his presidency because Americans felt that secure of their wellbeing, and progress post war. Why would they need to spoil his days in the sun? Ike was a figurehead, put there by poplar opinion riding high, in the prosperous 50's. He probably had no interest to ask.

Enter Kennedy, arguably the most loved President of modern times and at the time considered to be the single most powerful/important figure in the post war world. I have no knowledge of his ‘Hitler-like theories of power artifacts’ or any belief in astrology, or the occult. I have no information that JFK believed in Aliens, but he sure pissed off the PTB so he was killed.

Enter a bullhead strong LBJ, the perfect Texan Power Puppet for the PTB. Let him in on a secret to give him power (killing JFK) and that would be enough, he had a nasty war to screw up anyway, pulling the strings the PTB wanted/directed him to pull, but he was the person that appeared to have the power at the time. Though the Vietnam war took it’s toll. He had much more to do than know ‘inside secrets’. He was a hedonist. He was fed.

Enter the hard fighting Nixon, OMG, we can speculate about his dealings with the PTB, he got busted, enough said.

The underlying theme so far is Presidencies since JFK, were largely revered as being insignificant to that kind of knowledge. They were ‘acting’ Presidents for a greater power.

So enter Ronald Reagan, who is the first late President that acknowledged believing in extraterrestrials, yeah. He did. He was an actor by profession. He also was elected Governor of the state of California that was in the red and also at the time if as a single independent country, was the 4th largest economy in the world, and his tenure left California in the black, he was elected the US President on that merit.

He was reelected in a landslide, a big one. Did HE GET INSIDE THE PTB? He was respected and loved, he had power to change (Tear Down That Wall!), on a myth of space orbiting laser rays that could annihilate all that Russia could launch.

A great ‘actor’. Say what you will. My theory is the PTB slowly infected Reagan with aluminum related infectious overdoses in simple products such as underarm deodorant to lead to his onset of Alzheimer's disease, So Regan was nudged out of the club.

Enter Jimmy Carter, really? He is also the second late president that openly stated he could believe in aliens. You think the PTB would give him any info on Roswell or access to Area 51 with his brother going famous for drinking 2 cases of beer and 6 packs of ciggs a day and even coming out with ‘Billy Beer’? I don’t think so, Exit Jimmy the puppet.

Did I mention Ford yet? I didn’t think so. Enough said.

Now enter the Bush(s). CIA. George was with Regan the whole way, and before he was already ‘inside’. Exactly what was George Senior trying to say with his ‘Thousand points of light’ crap? Was it rhetoric? Was it a message? Was he really ‘inside’? Was he to be trusted with power by the PTB? Gulf War 1 suggests he was but another puppet not to overstep his bounds, a good soldier, a comforting figurehead. A guy you don’t want to kill, he means no harm, he will play by the rules.

Now Clinton comes in with a wife more intelligent and connected than himself! Needed for ‘the other party to rally around’ to get the good old party out of office. Perfect intellectual kind of persona to extend the DEM party platform, and deviously cut us from under the rug under the guise of economic growth, you know, “It’s the economy stupid!”.
Playing perfectly into the PTB hands with his rags to riches alcoholic sex crazed cheating wife controlled Presidency, and he has a red nose to prove it.

Think they tell Obama? I don’t think so.

You think they tell George’s son? The guy that can dry up a wet dream? I don’t think so.

What do you think?

Is it real?

Did an alien technology crash and was recovered in 1947? Really.

If so, who are the Powers to Be? Above the US Presidency after winning the biggest war in History? Who Are They?
edit on 4-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting. My guess would be the bushes' knew but I saw a thing (the actual name escapes me) where it mentioned Kennedy had an experience of his own but he was most likely not in the official loop regarding aliens.
S&F

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

" In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Air Force Base.... *(under the Public Cover of a Dental Appointment.)..... This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys, but Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology.(Huge mistake. Ike was a war-hero and made military decisions during his presidency). "

LINK

www.world-mysteries.com...

I remember reading about this " Rumor" years ago in a Book about MKUltra . Is it True ? You be the Judge .
edit on 4-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well we all know Harry S. Truman, or at least I would of thought everyone was aware that he coined the phrase "The Buck Stops Here"...Well did the buck stop after his presidency? Or were others informed?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The "ten kings" mentioned in Revelations are the 10 merchant families that consolidated their power both during and after the Renaissance. These are the beings that control and manipulate all the wealth on this planet and it is they who keep us all in a perpetual prison of wages, redistribution of wealth to their pockets and the suppression of our true power and capabilities. Hence NO alien disclosure, NO equal distribution of wealth and certainly NO free energy. If you had all their power, would you simply just give it all up? Me thinks not and so the status quo will continue until a power higher than all of us, our Mother the Earth, moves us all into the fifth world out of this prison which is the current fourth world. Which is very soon and these families know this and know there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING they can do to stop this process. So hold tight to your world, as all will soon be changed "in the twinkling of an eye"....

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A well put together opening piece.
In my opinion it was just Truman then Eisenhower. That's where it ended.
"They" didn't have to tell any others, so they didn't. Still haven't.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i read somewhere that most if not all presidents have met this so called king of the world "rex mundi" underground and this king probably the devil in his reign on this planet ..offered something in return for souls etc but one refused wonder who that could be... only a theory like but i just cant seem to find it again on the web..maybe some of you could shed some light on it as you may know or heard of this before..
edit on 7-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
George Washington
www.echoesofenoch.com...
thechurchofufology.blogspot.com...

Reagan (the little "ad Lib" speech at the end of most of his speeches makes me believe he knew something)
Carter (at least admitted he saw a UFO)
Kennedy (was killed because he was going to "spill the beans")

Obama IS an alien

And, yeah, probably most of our Presidents. As soon as they are in office, they are taken to a secret place and told "Let us introduce to our leetle friends, you report to THEM now."

just my late night ramblings...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure they would tell any to be honest.
If a president was told that we've been helped with alien tech since 1900 & he'll answer to them during his time in office he could go off on 1 spilling the beans in frantic speech live on tv,or tell people close to him which would spread like wild fire,to much of a risk i think.

If i was pushed to say 1 president though who WAS told i would say bush senior.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
POTUS as some have pointed out in this thread, is a figure head, not really important in the overall scheme of things. My vote is that anything really important, is kept from him. If telling him ensures that he will be a good boy and go along, then he is told, if it won't benefit TPTB, why tell.

I always pictured a meeting at some point where he is told how it really is, who is in control, after which he begins to get that haggard aging look they all get.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
POTUS as some have pointed out in this thread, is a figure head, not really important in the overall scheme of things. My vote is that anything really important, is kept from him. If telling him ensures that he will be a good boy and go along, then he is told, if it won't benefit TPTB, why tell.

I always pictured a meeting at some point where he is told how it really is, who is in control, after which he begins to get that haggard aging look they all get.

This.

I've often wondered why, even when I was a kid, that POTUS always looks to age about 20 years in their first year in office.

I mean we could pass it off to the stress of being in that office. But I have wondered what the content of that stress really is?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by Iamschist

This.

I've often wondered why, even when I was a kid, that POTUS always looks to age about 20 years in their first year in office.

I mean we could pass it off to the stress of being in that office. But I have wondered what the content of that stress really is?

I agree. I remember at the last election a news report, probably about a day or so after Obama got elected when they remarked how shaken up/strained he looked. I think it was at this point that he Obama was taken away into a room/base etc and told something pretty major. I have noticed how much his hair has greyed since taking office as well. I dont think that is just the usual politics or even the Middle East woes. It has to be something more than that. Something so fundamental to make one age so much.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think JFK was about to spill the beans, as I recall him in news archieves etc talking of a "New Camelot" and so on. This strikes me as being suspicious especially with the Moon Landing era he was in. I reckon this is the reason why he was bumped off.

Bush Snr also knows. CIA man, US President he has to have known the basics at least. Although not President I would place a bet Donald Rumsfelt knows. He is a creep anyway, and certaintly has a lot to answer for but I also think much of his influence and power comes from the fact he is in the know. And in the MJ-12 club as it were. I would not trust the guy to change my cat's litter tray. I dont know why, never met the guy but he just gives me the creeps.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Definitly The Bushes, I believe not only were they a hand in 911, but with Daddy Bush being a C.I.A Director, I fimly believe he wanted all the deepest darkest secrets that Humans know and understand. As well they killed J.F.K because he was entrusted and threatened to tell the world..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this question can't be answered without the knowledge that Earth has been visited by 'aliens'.
it's not hard for me to believe we have, or are under current observation because it's an impossibly vast universe and anything was/is/and will be possible somewhere.

is there one piece of legitimate evidence that we have?

I know i'm probably sounding like that douchey skeptic but part of me holds devil's advocate on these sorts of things, because we could be the FIRST or LAST civilized species inhabiting this galaxy.

Of course i'm going to assume there is life in every galaxy, but the distance to travel here is logistically illogical for any species unless they are purely nomadic and have been travelling for countless millenia so I keep my theories within the Milky Way. if they have intergalactic capabilities then that point is void.

if we were visited, would you believe that everything we have today, is a result of it?
edit on 7-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join