It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of MIT’s Blatant Suppression of Cold Fusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is alot of information contained in this report, so It will take some time to understand the full meaning. I have included a few quotes regarding this report from setyoufree.com that I think will highlight the importance and strength of the accusations being made here.

If some of the statements I have read so far in the article and report are true, this is a very important reading material regarding the cover up of cold fusion by MIT. It's very long and indepth, but I felt that everyone needs to read this. I will share some more of my personal opinions on this when I can read the entire report a couple times.

History of MIT’s Blatant Suppression of Cold Fusion
www.setyoufreenews.com...

MIT and Cold Fusion : A Special Report (pdf file)

A stunning report written by the late Eugene Mallove details the efforts of professors, researchers, and even the former President of MIT to squash cold fusion at all costs.
If you have any doubt that Pons and Fleischmann had enemies desperately trying to discredit them, this article will erase it! A funeral party or wake to mock cold fusion was held by biased hot fusion scientists at MIT before their experiment to replicate Pons and Fleischmann’s results was even complete

If you want to know the TRUTH about why it has taken twenty plus years for a commercial cold fusion technology to be developed, you should read this article. It is a tragedy beyond measure that an institution like MIT would allow such inappropriate behavior. Everyone involved has blood on their hands from all the people on this planet that have died due to the suppression of this technology. Literally, due to their suppression of cold fusion, children have needlessly starved, millions have suffered dehydration due to a lack of clean water, the environment has been trashed, and the global economy has been almost destroyed.

There were enemies of mankind in 1989 that wanted to prevent the proliferation of cold fusion, and there are still such enemies today. Reading about how cold fusion research was attacked from the very start can help us prepare for attacks from these in the future.

We cannot let greedy, selfish, and power-hungry monsters and their countless minions suppress cold fusion for another twenty years or more. There are too many lives at risk. Simply put, the future of our civilization is at stake.

edit on 4-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster had to add, look into the death of Eugene Mallove, kind of interesting. Thanks for this read OP.

edit on 4-1-2012 by SiGhKoTiK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

*inb4 boncho discredit attempt*

Thanks for bringing light to this matter, i have suspected such an operation was in the works a long time, after my own research in the area, but after the Rossi E-cat, proving this area of research have been abandoned "in vain" by most of the scientific community, i was trying to find not only the reason (which appear to be the global economic collapse) but also how this discredit attempt was started and from where.. for awhile. I think you may have just pointed me in the right direction..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Some have laughed at Me to suggest tech is hidden and suppressed. With My personal knowledge of electrogravitics (free energy, antigravity) going into black ops, I KNOW They hide it.

And with 50 years of studying economics, I know WHY They suppress and hide energy producing tech. It is all about the fact that free energy removes the need for money. Money is merely an accounting device for meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society. It allows control (power) over others, and the power elite does NOT want to lose Their power over others.

If any who have not yet seen this, more information is available here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You, OP, for this clear example of efforts to suppress energy technology. It shows I have a clue.
edit on 1/4/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

edit on 1/4/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo, again

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are absolutely obsessed, man.

Every time anyone mentions anything related to energy, or matter, or cold fusion, or anything, you're throwing in a link to that thread...

...and don't take it the wrong way, because I have read a good number of your posts and I tend to agree with your frame of mind...but what are you trying to do, sell something? Just let someone else have a moment in the limelight of the subject for a little while...we all know you know everything about the dark underbelly of electrogravitronics, or whatever.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Here a few quotes from the special report to help everyone understand what this is consisting of. This is going to be a very long and complicated report to fully comprehend, so anyone that is reading it, feel free to add your thoughts and ideas.

they were concerned that if the public were to have a too openminded
attitude toward the prospect of cold fusion as an energy
solution, funding for their beleaguered thermonuclear program
would be endangered

The truth about the calorimetry experiment performed at MIT
in 1989 under DoE contract funding (DoE Contract DE-ACO2-
78ET51013) is stark and unambiguous. Its purported “negative
”result was used to influence the U.S. Department of Energy’s
rushed 1989 report against cold fusion.

To use press manipulation and data manipulation to misdirect
billions of dollars in Federal scientific funding is scandal of the
highest order

The timeline here is very detailed and worth close examination. This is just an example to show you some of the events covered in the timeline.

PARTIAL CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS RELATING TO MIT’S HANDLING OF COLD FUSION
March 23, 1989, afternoon
Fleischmann and Pons announcement at the University of Utah.
April 17, 1989
Richard Saltus of the Boston Globe writes to MIT President Paul Gray
complaining about lack of access to the MIT Plasma Fusion Center (see
Exhibit D—May 1 response by MIT President Gray (see Exhibit E).
April 26, 1989
MIT Professor Ronald Ballinger testifies before U.S. House of Representatives
Committee on Science, Space and Technology (see Exhibit A).
April 28, 1989
Professors Ronald R. Parker and Ronald Ballinger give interview to
Nick Tate of the Boston Herald, planting anti-cold fusion story (see Exhibit
B).
April 30, 1989
A late-night call by Professor Parker to Eugene Mallove’s home in Bow,
New Hampshire triggers press release to wire services denying the substance
of the Herald’s banner page-one story the next day (see Exhibit C)

There is a lot of very detailed information, and more than can be presented here, so anyone that can help explain the meaning of the report and condense this into an easy way for everyone to comprehend would be much appreciated.
edit on 4-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are absolutely obsessed, man.

Every time anyone mentions anything related to energy, or matter, or cold fusion, or anything, you're throwing in a link to that thread...

...and don't take it the wrong way, because I have read a good number of your posts and I tend to agree with your frame of mind...but what are you trying to do, sell something? Just let someone else have a moment in the limelight of the subject for a little while...we all know you know everything about the dark underbelly of electrogravitronics, or whatever.

If I reach one new Reader and They too spread the word, I have a vindication. It is THAT important. We will lose against the power elite SOON if We do not act NOW. I am merely one post in a given thread and if You've heard it before, skip over My post. (I just ask that You too spread the word.)

I have great admiration for posters like the OP, and this thread in particular. I appreciate the opportunity to show a solution to the pickle We're in with the power elite. So please understand My position.

Thank You for Your general agreement.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Surpression? If there was some kind of surpression going on, somebody would have been able to reproduce it, running around screamin I did it ! I did it!, NK would have laserweapons powered with Cold fusion plants, etc. .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Surpression? If there was some kind of surpression going on, somebody would have been able to reproduce it, running around screamin I did it ! I did it!, NK would have laserweapons powered with Cold fusion plants, etc. .

Indeed, and this has happened on multiple occasions, all of them equally supressed(Except now with Rossi, which is suspect...) I don´t think i need to mention Nikola Tesla, but you may not now about some of these guys. stevequayle.com...

Or these guys www.infowars.com...

edit on 4-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Cold Fusion or Low Energy Nuclear Reaction is indeed hot these days. It was not only MIT dumb science ability in nano properties of materials that caused the problem but the DOE Fusion Energy Program itself. One of the problems was the science is too weakly developed and amounted to them applying the Bohn Model of the Atom to attempt to explain what would become elyptical atomic modeling. New Concepts have come along like the Casimer Effect that relate to the better science for what is happening in these Nano surface areas of the Platinum Wire of Pons and Fleishman's original success.

Basically, the Fusion Scientists at DOE and MIT were too dumb to consider that something new had been found and the key to making it work was little nano cracks in the surface of the Platinum Wire that would pull in Deuterium or Hydrogen, strip off the electrons due to the metal's effects and fuse the nucleus of hydrogen with a metal.

Rossi's device with Nickel and hydrogen is still on par with Pons and Fleisman's with Platium and Deuterium. Rossi's work centers on making H2 monoatomic in the Nickel Metal lattice and using specially processed Nickel powders to set up the close together metal surfaces that allow for the fusion like interaction and also using temperature to increase the rates of combinations in the Nano surface reaction. These days, everyone has experiments that shows Cold Fusion works and Rossi's work is the leading edge with the most efficiency, ease of fabrication, and repeatabilty. It is considered manufacturable these days and not only does Rossi have a product, but one of his first alliance does too.

Now, some of the DOE former directors of energy research are getting into the Cold Fusion promotion and companies.

What this is going to do is change the entire thinking on the strategic needs for oil and coal, which was part of huge games of the power elete to control the world and corporatism. Cold Fusion shows a way to drastically lower the cost of thermal energy production and eliminate most of the nasty toxic effects one encounters in coal burning or oil refining. It is almost as good a story as the Mad Scientist in the Movies Back to The Future.

What this is going to drive is making the middle east oil wars less important for all countries and the wars for Iraq oil will soon appear ill conceived, along with the battles of Afghan Oil Pipelines. There soon will come a huge surge to get away from the dangers and costs of fission power and remove the fears of another Fukishima mess.

Rossi is going to have to be careful with his steps as the other energy companies are going to be very upset with their loss of market share and that their investments in fossil fuels is going to become worth much less. Rossi appears to have found a real sweet spot for Cold Fusion using inexpensive nickel processed into nano fakes, the having what appears two catalists to promote the mono-hydroger formation between the nickel flakes and thermal control for the process using a little added heat occasionally.

Everyone from Navy SPAWA to those watching Rossi are confirming Cold Fusion works. The problems are the science doesn't exist well enough to define the elypitical models for atoms, but since they can measure the heat well these days, detect the transmutation of elements, it is a given it works but work needs to be done for the physics properties modeling that the Bohr Models don't predict.

It is going to be very exciting when one finds that one can place a cube the size of a small bar refrigerator in the home and have enough heating energy to keep the house warm for years with each refuel. It will slow the Northern flight, as people won't be driven South due to overpriced home heating problems. Industries that depend on thermal energy can deliver a less expensive product. Many can get off the grid and get the energy companies out of their back pocket, and have more reliable power that doesn't need the grid or its loss system and weakness to natural disasters.

If you haven't read about Rossi and the big new success in Cold Fusion, it might be time to check it out. Oak Ridge National Laboratory also played a huge role in killing the Cold Fusion research for a long time, and that was likely a bigger hit against it than MITs. Now, all of them will be having egg on their faces for being dumb and ignorant and lacking research ability in nano material properties.

Cold Fusion is here this year with applications for hot water heating, home heating, and soon to be uses for electrical generation in the offing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Indeed, and this has happened on multiple occasions, all of them equally supressed(Except now with Rossi, which is suspect...) I don´t think i need to mention Nikola Tesla, but you may not now about some of these guys. stevequayle.com...

I know that Tesla never made the claim to have built an overunity device.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

I know that Tesla never made the claim to have built an overunity device.

Not openly... But Westinghouse DID ask Him where the meter was in His work with Wardencliff. So... We might presume He had something up His sleeve.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Absolutely on the nose! Why on earth would certain regimes continue to be dependent on oil when they could be energy free (and thus far far richer) by adopting these technologies. There is no way in hell that any NWO/Illuminati/TPTB etc can ever influence the likes of NK, Burma, Zimbabwe, Iran (!!!!!) etc etc

The suppression story only works if the whole world ALL COUNTRIES are run by the suppressors.

Given the amount of social networking WORLDWIDE why doesn't somebody somewhere post the damn stuff ?!?!?!?!? Answer : because a lot of it is nonsense.

I want to believe in these technologies but I have lost patience with this ongoing illogical suppression nonsense. I have been following these "breakthroughs in alternate technology" for several years whilst Iran still plays with nuclear! Nah sorry total BS.

P.S. Anyone who knows how to make this work can be rich beyond their wildest dreams but only by going to any non western country e,g, China.
edit on 5/1/12 by malcr because: P.S.

top topics

join