It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Voice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There is just something that I can't stand in Mitt Romney's voice. I don't trust him. There is a quality to his voice that makes me Not trust him. I just can't do it! He might end up being the Republican nominee. Does anyone else feel this way? I know this is irrational but I can't help it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't trust him either, I don't think its his voice though it's more about what he represents that I don't like. But I have listened to him debate and it seems he has trouble with his G's. I'm not sure what a lettucelature is lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilsLettuce

As a dog lover I also don't like how he strapped the family dog to the top of his station wagon in a cage! Something deeply disturbing about that. Just don't trust the guy!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Yeah I luv my dogs too, I could never do that I just wouldn't think they were safe but I had no idea he did something like that.
You know I believe in intuition and something tells you not to trust someone there usually is a reason behind it. Intuition tells me Romney is going to be more of the same status quo types that have been in office for years. And in most cases his record proves it so you must be onto something Cosmos.

Have a blessed day!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Is it just his voice or how he tends to stammer/stutter? We can't have a potential POTUS with speech problems. *Off-topic: Either way, his eyes are VERY piercing and scary, too!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The one I can't stand is Michele Bachman! Every time she starts to speak I can't get to the remote fast enough!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

The one I can't stand is Michele Bachman! Every time she starts to speak I can't get to the remote fast enough!!!

Gotta agree with you! Every time she opens her mouth something hateful or stupid comes out!!

new topics

top topics

join