It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Best way to look at it is perception is reality and vice versa. Our consciousness, as a whole shapes our reality.

lol they cant seem to grasp this concept. like trying to explain land to a fish lol

Its interesting reading all the responses. Some people get it and others are debating it like proving it wrong will some how validate their view of reality and assure them that everything is ok in world.

Lol can you imagine the first group of people that had to tell the rest of the population that the world was round and not flat hahahha.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thats astonishing! It's like Sci-Fi is invading our reality, but can this be a good thing? Sure for science but for peace I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
Thats astonishing! It's like Sci-Fi is invading our reality, but can this be a good thing? Sure for science but for peace I doubt it.

humans have always found ways to kill themselves. I dont think blaming technology is the answer. curing the sickness that is human greed and insecurity will help. taking the sharp objects away from a maniac only makes him more creative.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If they did manage to create another timeline/universe even for a Picosecond, it was made by Man and destroyed by Man! Think of the implications! That kind of makes us Gods dont you think? If only for a few Picoseconds and remember its all about perception. A few Pecoseconds here can just as easily be 100 billion years there, just depends on your point of view its all relative.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

“I am Alap and I am Tau, The First and The Last, The Origin and The Fulfillment."

Im thinking Men in Black, at the end with the locker and big marbles.

edit on 9-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's my question....

If they made an event "Disappear"... then how do they even know it happened in the first place?

And since they did make said event disappear how do they know it disappeared if they remember it happening?

that's one deep rabbit hole..

On a serious note... it really isn't a time hole is it? More like active camo...
edit on 9-1-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If I understand this correctly it means they could eventually place cloaks or lens around any area & outsider nor insiders would know it, but they would be invisible to each other.

full circle anyone?
edit on 9-1-2012 by SeeingBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
If I understand this correctly it means they could eventually place cloaks or lens around any area & outsider nor insiders would know it, but they would be invisible to each other.

full circle anyone?
edit on 9-1-2012 by SeeingBlue because: (no reason given)

I suppose it would work like that. but i would expect the people withing the field would be the ones that instigated it for whatever reason they wanted that event cloaked so they would know what was going on.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
On reading this, philedelphia experiment came to mind... Wonder why??

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

Did you double post? Or did your post teleport? It does bring the philadelphia experiment to mind, also the Montauk project and the Vatican Chronovisor.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Allright, who robbed the honor box for the coffee machine?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend121

Originally posted by Legend121

*in my best Keanu Reeves voice* Whoa! I just had dejavu.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is it just me or are the dates of all the posts from the future?

Either Im nuts or its my tbi playing tricks on me.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair
Is it just me or are the dates of all the posts from the future?

Either Im nuts or its my tbi playing tricks on me.

lol hmm sarcastic answer or factual answer?

I thinks its glitch on your end. lol

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Considering the fact that military research is actually 40 years advanced from the current date, I'm certain they're already using this technology to harass innocent civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join