It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Got Tricked By Possible MasterCard or Travel Promotions Fraud,But I Tricked Them In Return

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Heres the funny story, last month in dec i signed up a for a MasterCard, but i do know that MasterCard never calls or askes when your Credit Card is going to expire.

So after this starnge call a guy who speaks in broken english, i could have hanged up, but i thought it was either my university, mastercard you never know So what did i do next?

I called my Bank, told them that there could be someone trying to either steal my Info, My pass, My money
Good luck trying to do that though.

Then i called The Real Mastercard company that i joined and i am still waiting for my card, i told the guy on the phone what happended he said he cant look into it but the security team could.

So the guy who called me give me a really strange phone number Mastercard stated that number doesnt belong to them and then he said Huh this could be a possible fraud so he told me to give them that number.

So i did and he said they will look into it and he was qutie pleased that i did do this that i reported a possible fraud.

Fraud Reports Go Into anti fraud centre canada

Well i admit the basterd at the phone did get me but i will not tricked twice

Wish Me Luck ATS and Also Stay Vigilante And dont worry the fraud people wont get my money cause i dont have in my other

Well you get the idea And also i got that phone number if anyone here wants to look into it for me? well mods is it ok if i post it?

edit on 4-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well you get the idea And also i got that phone number if anyone here wants to look into it for me? well mods is it ok if i post it?

Type the phone number onto google. If it's a common spammer you should find it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Sorry, we could not find a match. Try our sponsors for more information on this phone number.

Not on google though other phone searching site, i did call that number just to see nobody answerd it.
How strange.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do not use a phone number search site to look for the number just type it in the general search window. That way if it is anywhere on the net it will show up.

top topics

join