It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Riot Gear at Manchester United V Manchester City Derby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No I won't be going sadly, can't afford it at the moment

As you can see I am a Utd fan, and my heart tells me 3 - 1 to Untied, but my head has more sense and tells me we will get humped, as gutting as that will be. With the injuries we have, and our midfield is weak, very weak by Utd standards I just don't think we have the strength to hold city. I think City will win the league this year tbh, I just don't see anyone catching them, a lot will depend though on how you cope with the loss of Yaya and Kolo to the African nations, Yaya especially he has been brilliant for you this season

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Yeah I was gutted that they wouldn't let him play, I hate playing you lot because you have beaten us so many times but I do think it will be close...2-1 city, lets just hope its a good game

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
No I won't be going sadly, can't afford it at the moment

As you can see I am a Utd fan, and my heart tells me 3 - 1 to Untied, but my head has more sense and tells me we will get humped, as gutting as that will be. With the injuries we have, and our midfield is weak, very weak by Utd standards I just don't think we have the strength to hold city. I think City will win the league this year tbh, I just don't see anyone catching them, a lot will depend though on how you cope with the loss of Yaya and Kolo to the African nations, Yaya especially he has been brilliant for you this season

And this has what to do with the original post?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join