It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Ups the Ante With 6th Generation Concept

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks - looks like new age woo to me.

2nd

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I figured the next one would be a drone of some sort but thank god someone one the design team still remembers this is America and if you at least have a powerplant, wings, wheels and a seat some crazy bastards going to want to ride it

Any idea what the name is?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

2nd

Sorry You're not aware of the existence of electrogravitics in black ops. (I am, however.) Sorry You're not aware of subquantum kinetics. Sorry You're not aware of the efforts of the power elite to maintain Einsteinian physics so as to hide the fact that We can extract abundant free energy. Sorry You're not aware of the fact that "Maxwell's equations" are really Heaviside truncations of Maxwell's quaternions which throw out fully half of what Maxwell described.

If You were aware...it wouldn't sound like "new age woo" to You. But You're welcome to Your ignorance.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by 46ACE

[shrug] Make of it what You will.

He's got a "Masters of business Administration and a phd in "systems"and he says: "b-2" and"tr3b" once.
No evidence other than his words are provided.He talks of H.V."electrostatics" experiments creating "gravity wells" ; quite a leap.(assumption)

"Masers" are old1950's high power vacuum tube technology predating "Lasers". I see no proof or reason for them to be integrated into the currently (openly serving) B-2. If there are such advantages Boeing or GE or pratt and Whitney would be building and flying "electrogravitic" airliners: no combustion/ no exhaust or noise emissions.

But; you can't fly with a heavy extension power cord connected nor can we generate megawatts on an airplane; (submarine)nuclear reactor maybe. I don't ever see any radiation danger signs around b-2's on the ground. nor are there Air Force airborne reactor specialties like the U.S.Navy "nuke pukes".
TheB-2 has a crew of 2. Jet engines are clearly used during start up/taxi and take off.

For the life of me I want to understand where this"B-2 anti gravity" connection comes from..

So I "asked" Google the following:
"Why is the B-2 spirit associated with anti-gravity propulsion on the internet?"
And lo-and behold what do i find:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which includes an o.p. with another wild a**statement(i.e".it's range is SO far; I "guess" it must be"anti -gravity"!!!!). it's pointed out in the thread he missed the entire sentence about: inflight refueling after 6,000 km.
oh yeah AND they who will remain "nameless":
www.godlikeproductions.com...

and these guys who include 4or5 ats thread links.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

you are perpetuating a pseudoscience circle jerk...Please cease and desist...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

2nd

Sorry You're not aware of the existence of electrogravitics in black ops. (I am, however.) Sorry You're not aware of subquantum kinetics. Sorry You're not aware of the efforts of the power elite to maintain Einsteinian physics so as to hide the fact that We can extract abundant free energy. Sorry You're not aware of the fact that "Maxwell's equations" are really Heaviside truncations of Maxwell's quaternions which throw out fully half of what Maxwell described.

If You were aware...it wouldn't sound like "new age woo" to You. But You're welcome to Your ignorance.

Unabashed pseudoscience balderdash!
"black ops"
Do tell ?
Tell us about these "black "ops" which department does that fall under?which Pentagon "office symbol"? Who recruits/trains/funds and equips them? What are their afsc's/mos's civilian pay grades? And they use the technology in secret doing what? They obviously couldn't accomplish with normal conventional military equipment?
"Inquiring minds want to know" (you brought it up!)

Forget it: you're off the hook I'm done;and going to do something productive. shame on you selling such manure to the technically uninformed...

edit on 9-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

2nd

Hey: Holy crap "Amaterasu" look what 10minutes of Google can do !

“Maxwell’s” vector equations taught in university are actually Heaviside’s truncated equations, and are only a simplified version of what Maxwell originally wrote.

The Maxwell-Heaviside theory of electrodynamics is now well over a century old, and is actually a serious truncation of Maxwell's 1865 theory of 20 equations in 20 unknowns (those are specifically listed in the original published paper in 1865). Because it was “tainted” with a higher group symmetry algebra (quaternions), even Maxwell himself came under intense pressure to simplify it, after the publication of the first edition of his famous Treatise in 1873. Consequently, Maxwell was rewriting and greatly “watering down” his own Treatise, having finished rewriting and greatly reducing some 80% of it at the time of his death in 1879. The second edition and third edition, therefore, are NOT the original Maxwellian theory, but a very serious truncation.

www.cheniere.org...

Holy crap you're a....

you're a...

you're a ...

you are a :

Follower of "Tom Bearden"

www.cheniere.org...

Thomas Bearden

Bearden has little formal training in physics and one analysis of these theories describes them as "full of misconceptions and misunderstandings concerning the theory of the electromagnetic field".[10] At his website and in correspondence, Bearden identifies himself as "PhD"[11] and claims he received a doctorate for "life experience and for life accomplishment".[12] The Skeptical Inquirer, among others, revealed that he purchased his Ph.D. from Trinity College and University, which the magazine describes as "a British institution with no building, campus, faculty, or president, and run from a post office box in Sioux Falls, South Dakota".[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Heres a writeup on Beardon's bizarre ideas: psychology and and internet history:. He was product of (denizen of?) the infant Internet in the 90's( The "BBS" system). You'll enjoy the psychological personality analysis at the end.

www.nuscam.com...

And yet more adult analysis:

scienceblogs.com...

but wait there's more! Him and our bestcoastocoast A.M. buddy Richard Hoagland are joined at the hip:

Hyperdimensional physics

Hoagland has proposed a form of physics he calls 'hyperdimensional physics'[22][23] which, supported by the work of pseudoscientific overunity claimant Thomas E. Bearden,[24] he claims to represent the full implementation of James Clerk Maxwell's original 20 quaternion equations,[25] instead of the reduced Maxwell's equations as amended by Oliver Heaviside commonly taught today. These ideas are rejected by the mainstream physics community as unfounded.

en.wikipedia.org...

Never ever pass up a chance to:
"Deny ignorance"

Because this whole (off)topic(diversion) has proven such a "joke" I close with the following:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by jensy

How can anybody be intensely interested in super aircraft, space planes, etc. and not at some point give serious thought to why the government never developed a replacement for the shuttle? Why would we leave our ISS high and dry (supposedly)?

how can anybody be even remotely interested in aerospace craft and be completely Oblivious to:
#1 the Orion MPCV capsule being developed by NASA
#2 the X-37B being currently used by the Air Force (I think It's in orbit right now)
#3 the COTS program the government is using to spur the private industry (the first flight to the ISS for that program is next month if I recall correctly)
#4 (though not a good option) the Soyuz flights NASA buys from Russia

all this versus you not having one iota of information.... yea
not even to mention that was completely off topic
edit on 11-1-2012 by jetflyerX because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Kind of sounds like BS LockMart...

Get your sub par 5th generation fighters working before you worry about the 6th gen ones. Those F-15s and 16s don't have much fight left in them, they need to be replaced.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
This is completely ridiculous and unnecessary. With the state of America as it is and the fact that the raptor is completely unmatched this is just a total waste of taxpayer money. And to think I was watching the Futureweapons episode on the F-22 Raptor today

The Raptor is not dead.
My contribution here.
www.wpafb.af.mil...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

lol - yes - you should be sorry for being a woo-monger!

Thanks you so much - I am happy to be aware that I do not know stuff - rather than believe some carp invented argumentum ex culo to bolster my sense of importance with fantasy stories!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Israel is not afraid of signing on to very expensive military equipment programs.

Mainly because the American taxpayer has been signed onto a loan from China to pay for whatever Israel gets.

In general - the problem is Israel.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GAOTU789

Yeah the F-35 is a bit of a white elephant.

Australia is supposed to take delivery of 14 Lightning II's in 2014, we're already looking for another option because of the budget and delivery blowouts...

I've read Israel are doing the same.

edit on 4/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Following the example of the F-22, I think the name they are working with now is the Bankruptor.

I am sure people here can think up even more clever names than that though.

Originally posted by StratosFear
I figured the next one would be a drone of some sort but thank god someone one the design team still remembers this is America and if you at least have a powerplant, wings, wheels and a seat some crazy bastards going to want to ride it

Any idea what the name is?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Why this design from Lockheed ? A flying wing can take more stress across the air frame ,fly faster and maneuver better If you take the driver out of the equation. thus the future is unmanned flight. I would write the equation(s) but don't have the symbols on my keyboard. Say, anyone know of a good program that does that. the last one I had was not up to par. I hear Grumman has been busy with 4 or 5 different prototypes. Maybe this is why Lockheed is putting out a drawing. Anyway we don't not have the cash for any new fighter. Lockheed needs to concentrate on the version at hand.

Everyone is getting a stealth these days. I don't think we can even afford a fleet of these, lol

Horton 229 V3 , RC impressive.

edit on 12-1-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thanks you so much - I am happy to be aware that I do not know stuff - rather than believe some carp invented argumentum ex culo to bolster my sense of importance with fantasy stories!!

Thankyou "Aloysius the Gaul" for the "argumentum ex culo" link ! From there I
I followed:"the Chewbacca Defense"
rationalwiki.org...

The common Chewbacca Defense is based on the following misconceptions and/or fallacies:

If you can prove the other side wrong, it makes you right.
If you can word your statements and arguments in a way that is too confusing, intelligent-sounding, or nonsensical for the opponent to respond to, it makes them wrong and it makes you right.
If you can shock or confuse your opponent and make them think you are a lost cause and not worth arguing with, you are right.
If you can make an opponent look bad, their logic must be equally bad, and therefore you are right.
If your opponent is stumped at giving you a straight-forward answer or rebuttal to your point.
If you are more popular than your opponent, it makes them wrong and it makes you right.
If you just keep arguing and shouting, even if everyone else (not just everyone else in the debate — everyone else in the world) thinks you are not just wrong, but insane, until everyone else just gets tired of listening to you spew nonsense, you're the last man standing, and, by default, you are right.

Well worth reading and
something we see in one form or another here constantly....

cheers..

edit on 12-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
Why this design from Lockheed ? A flying wing can take more stress across the air frame ,fly faster and maneuver better If you take the driver out of the equation. thus the future is unmanned flight. I would write the equation(s) but don't have the symbols on my keyboard. Say, anyone know of a good program that does that. the last one I had was not up to par. I hear Grumman has been busy with 4 or 5 different prototypes. Maybe this is why Lockheed is putting out a drawing. Anyway we don't not have the cash for any new fighter. Lockheed needs to concentrate on the version at hand.

Everyone is getting a stealth these days. I don't think we can even afford a fleet of these, lol

Horton 229 V3 , RC impressive.

edit on 12-1-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)
I agree Ucavs are the future.. they can manuever more violently ( higher g's)without worying about the pilot( 9 "g"s max?)
However:20years tells me the Usaf is a "pilot" centric culture.(for good reason I might add) .I
it will be a tough cultural "sell:" to remove the pilot from the cockpit completely. I believe it will happen one day.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Israel is not afraid of signing on to very expensive military equipment programs.

Mainly because the American taxpayer has been signed onto a loan from China to pay for whatever Israel gets.

In general - the problem is Israel.

Off topic and off colour - While war looms in the Middle East.

Get back to the topic of my thread or please get out.

Mods please supervise.

Jensy

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

I think we are likely to see flying wing technology in the next generation (2018) bomber than in a fighter, for a while at least.

The basic design for a fast aircraft is not really compatible with a flying wing shape. Think X planes.

Nice Horten though!

Jensy

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Look, My father, an electrical engineer, said We have this tech and that He was successfully testing it. Believe as You wish, love. I know better.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Look, My father, an electrical engineer, said We have this tech and that He was successfully testing it. Believe as You wish, love. I know better.

Oh, he's an electrical engineer is he? Fair enough, that makes the most ludicrous claims perfectly acceptable at nothing more than face value.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice

Oh, he's an electrical engineer is he? Fair enough, that makes the most ludicrous claims perfectly acceptable at nothing more than face value.

A CalTech graduate, now deceased, who worked at one of the top aerospace companies in the 1950's - virtually ALL of which were OPENLY working in electrogravitics. Then it went into black ops. So... if You think the claims are "ludicrous," [shrug]. I report the DEFINING experiences of My early childhood. He would come home every night and try to teach Me about electrogravitics, describe the SUCCESSES He had in the experiments He had done - antigravity and overunity - and tell Me what My world would be like as I grew up.

Flying cars, floating cities, all the energy We could use.

Now enjoy Your apparently closed mind (and Einsteinian view - the view They keep in place because it cannot unify gravity and lead People to free energy).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join