It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tycoon 'ate poisoned cat-meat stew'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So do they know who his "friend" was, or why he would want him dead?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
While some may balk at the thought of eating Cat, you can buy it on this side of the world and in the US, there is a farm dedicated to it:

Kittybeef.............. (They do Puppybeef too, apparently)

As for the rich guy, well apparently the one who poisoned him had been embezzling some of his money and the rich guy found out, so he killed him...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's in the original article posted by the OP...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by leawyoming

it looked good to me, but as a cat fella (They live with me you can't own a cat) I just couldnt eat cat.....dog? heck wipe it's bum and put it on a plate

Anyone who says that about the most noble loyal creature on earth has to have a screw loose.

You would eat something that has as many emotions of a dog but would not eat an animal that has as little emotion as a cat?!?!? I like cats but geez guy a dog is the closest match spiritually to a human.

Yeah I can see how you would think that, but I have been bitten twice by dogs and had to put up 5 years working in a dog friendly pub where the owners (Pubs owners) thought that the dogs coming in were more important than the staff and any customer and ordered me to clean up after them. Also the owner had a rescue dog which had a screw loose and bit everyone, including a 80 year old woman and myself.
I like dogs if they serve a purpose like cats (mine brings 4 mice a day) I hate dogs which are no real use to anyone and are breed just for their looks (even when it is bad for the dogs health).
Hope I explained my dislike for dog

BUT if it came down to it I would eat anything if I was starving....even you
(Last bit is a joke)
edit on 4-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Are you really arguing cat vs dog now ???????? wow i remember when i was 8 girls rule boys drool hahahahha

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So a Chinese 'Top Dog', has to go down eating poisen Catfood ?????

Cor, talk about Chinese take away.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Anyone who says that about the most noble loyal creature on earth has to have a screw loose.

You would eat something that has as many emotions of a dog but would not eat an animal that has as little emotion as a cat?!?!? I like cats but geez guy a dog is the closest match spiritually to a human.

Cats are cool, they have emotion but they are just to aloof to bother us lowly humans with it! Dogs are just stupid animals

posted by boymonkey74
BUT if it came down to it I would eat anything if I was starving....even you
(Last bit is a joke)

Indeed, as would I and I would chow down on a person if there was no other food, but it would have to be litterally the last resort.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Reminds me of an old Jack Dee joke

I was putting up some shelves at home and I looked down at my dog next to me he was looking up panting saying in his eyes "I don't know what your doing but I love you" I then looked at my cat washing on the sofa, he looked at the shelves and said in his eyes "Mate those shelves arnt straight"

Sums up Cats and Dogs to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Kittybeef, Puppybeef, and Manbeef are humor sites designed to get animal lovers outraged.

Chinese were historically protein starved so any protein was good enough. In Hong Cong during the late 60's, the most expensive meal at one fancy restaurant was dog. The buddy who ordered it didn't know what he was ordering and out came roast Fido. The animal was gutted but still had head and limbs attached. He didn't eat any of it. Neither did I.

A local chinese restaurant was closed for sanitation violations in the mid-80's and patrons were distressed to hear that the freezer contained dogs and cats. This really fixed the owner who was fined into receivership and then went to jail for all sorts of violations. The upside was that there were no strays in that neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I was reading on a mobile device and couldn't scope it. Thanks though.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Are they? I am so dissapointed now!

Never the less, I am going to "share" this on my Facebook just to get the lady folk all wound up..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's what you get for trying to eat the kitteh. Kitteh always gets you back in the end!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join