the 2nd day of the month.

www.endtimesdaily.com...

blessings,

colbe

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hmmm...?
"The message is an interior locution received by Ned Dougherty, who attests and represents that he continually receives messages from Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel on or about the first day of each and every month since the inauguration date of the monthly messages on August 1st, 2005."
Nope, not buying it no matter how well-meaning.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another channeler? lol. We know how those predictions end up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How is this guy any different from Blossom Goodchild channeling the Federation of Light? Because its more main stream?

Oh and "Our Lords Mother" presumes an awful lot.
edit on 4-1-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So this guy hears from 3 different dead people all on the second day of every month? Do they have a schedule to contact him? I'd hate to think I was on the phone with an arch-angel and then get jesus call on another line.

Sorry...this is pretty far fetched in my opinion...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by colbe

Hmmm...?
"The message is an interior locution received by Ned Dougherty, who attests and represents that he continually receives messages from Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel on or about the first day of each and every month since the inauguration date of the monthly messages on August 1st, 2005."
Nope, not buying it no matter how well-meaning.

I wish you would, God speaks through the prophets, the messages from
Heaven give one hope and show how loving God is...

There's only one plan LightSpeed. Do me a favor, bookmark a direct
link to daily messages from Heaven, mostly Catholic and some Protestant
and a few end time secular news writings. Check it every day....

The messages will help you, trust me.

http:.//www.catholicbinder.com/

love,

colbe

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
oops, smiling....

www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I appreciate your well-meant concerns but reading it fills me with despair, anger and worthlessness. That's not a rant, just me stating what reading such things do to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by colbe

I appreciate your well-meant concerns but reading it fills me with despair, anger and worthlessness. That's not a rant, just me stating what reading such things do to me.

In your last reply, you said you don't believe the message so why all
the negative? Maybe, you believe a little... which is good.

We're in the prophesied end times.

Heaven is trying to prepare us, the state of the world is getting worse. God put you here LightSpeed, He will give you the "grace" to make it through if you trust Him. Speak to Him in prayer every day from this day forward.

The Great Tribulation is close, don't despair, look toward Jesus.

colbe

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It always bums me out that all of these heavenly representatives speak to everyone BUT me! And they are always telling other people what I need to do. And not only that, but they seem to talk to a LOT of folks, and give them each vastly different messages. Weird, right?

Maybe the OP has finally located the actual prophet? -OR- Maybe, just maybe, all of these people who claim to speak for God, and predict things that NEVER happen, are simply power hungry and starving for attention and have to use this crap to get it?

I would like to thank them though. They have convinced me that, without a doubt, they have nothing of value to tell me, and nothing worth listening to. They are simply representatives of a religion that I reject.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Most Christians have a devotion to St. Michael the Archangel. An excerpt from a message to Pastor
Enoc from Michael: Look at the last line of the excerpt for a powerful short prayer to say...St. Michael will
help you.

~ ~ ~

I found the message at www.catholicbinder.com...

Messages to Pastor Enoc

URGENT CALL FROM ST MICHAEL TO MILITANT ARMY
"EVERY TIME THAT YOU ENTER INTO A SPIRITUAL BATTLE HOIST THE MARIAN BANNER!"

December 26th, 2012

Official Translation

...The days of great spiritual combat are approaching. Rejoice in My Father, keep His precepts and invoke his mercy; that the power of Spirit of God strengthens you, so you can face the trial’s days ahead.

Be wearing and oiled with prayer your armor, not a day goes by without it; keep in mind that you are in a spiritual battle and you cannot neglect it, for the evil one prows around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour.

Forward militant army, lift up the standard of two hearts and to the battle cry: who is like god, no one is like god, come into combat! Fear not, I, Michael, the archangels and the angels of celestial army will be with you. Our victory belongs to God, to Him the honor and the glory forever and ever.

Terrestrial warriors, before each spiritual combat, sing songs of praise to Our Father; glorify His Holy Name, because great and marvelous are the works of God. Make replicas of the Marian standard, that our Lady and Queen gave you trough our brother Enoch. Every time that you enter into spiritual battle hoist the Marian banner. Remember that it is the emblem of earthly army. Be prepared and ready militant army, because your freedom is at hand. Form up prayer’s forts with your brothers, do not forget that chain prayer destroy fortresses. Remain united to Our Lady and Queen and the celestial army so you can be victorious.

When you enter into spiritual combat, call me with the scream of war: “Who is like God, no one is like God”, and I will come to help you....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TILTed
It always bums me out that all of these heavenly representatives speak to everyone BUT me! And they are always telling other people what I need to do. And not only that, but they seem to talk to a LOT of folks, and give them each vastly different messages. Weird, right?

Maybe the OP has finally located the actual prophet? -OR- Maybe, just maybe, all of these people who claim to speak for God, and predict things that NEVER happen, are simply power hungry and starving for attention and have to use this crap to get it?

I would like to thank them though. They have convinced me that, without a doubt, they have nothing of value to tell me, and nothing worth listening to. They are simply representatives of a religion that I reject.

TILTed,

Believe the messages to the prophets. God loves us all the same. Remember Our Lord said, how wonderful
those who believe without a sign. That's most of the world,

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Some guy says he gets messages from fictional characters in a book? Lithium and thioridazine for that guy

top topics

join