It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What solidified your belief in UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So what you're saying is that a complex lifeform can't come in to being over time but inanimate objects can organise themselves into a complex form?

Sounds exactly like the activity of corals. Small lifeforms combining themselves in to a complex structure.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Comparing

The structure of corals building up over the years

to the structure of a Lamborgini evolving from a junkyard

is preposterous to the max.

The orders of magnitude difference is way off the charts . . . of relevance etc.

It seems incredible, to me, that an objectivist would dare to be that shockingly disparate in such a comparison.

It's difficult to dumb the Lamborgini illustration down far enough to be comparable to the coral example.

I suppose if one reduced the Lamborgini to a pile of same sized nuts only . . . no bolts, no other parts . . . just a pile of nuts . . . and they sort of arranged themselves in curious structures and connections . . . THEN one might have a TOLERABLE comparison.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes, I think you may have somewhat mis-interpreted my reply. It's hard to successfully convey irony in this format without being condescending.

You put forth the argument that a Lamborghini can assemble itself from individual components given enough time and you are telling me I am being preposterous?

LOL, that's hilarious, thanks for the laffs.

But I believe we are getting too off topic for this thread, there are plenty of other evolution threads to continue this discourse.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Eaglecall

There's far more quality witness and hard tangible scientific investigated landing site evidence about the UFO stuff than has convicted many murderers to execution.

Personally, I do not believe evolution has a scientific leg to stand on.

It has been a politically sold farce.

imho, before too long, the global oligarchy and the fallen angel/ET critters will trot out a new meme that will be accepted as far more true than evolution--that the critters created life etc. etc. etc.

Evolution has been useful to the oligarchy in weaning masses of people off of Christianity and in suppressing and persecuting Christians . . . and getting Christianity etc. out of public life and the schools.

The folks odering and managing that effort knew to begin with that evolution was a farce. They also knew it was a very useful farce to their long range tyrannical global goals--a primary one of which was destroying Christianity.

Actually, the farcical maneuvers and abjectly dishonest, illogical, inconsistent arguments of the oligarchy power structure in behalf of evolution and against Christianity

HAS BEEN A SIGNIFICANT BOOST TO MY BELIEF IN UFO'S and in their complicit cooperation with and directing of the global oligarchy's manipulations toward a one world government and one world religion.It was clear that the same folks were behind the same efforts toward the same tyrannical goals.

Evolution is proven. But you might be confused in some "evolutions" the theory of evolution of humans for example, is ridiculous. Is stupid, has never been proven and will never be proven because is wrong. We do not evolved from a monkey. The differences are too much.

However, since evolution does exist, like we have witnessed in many earth species, it exists in toehr planets suitable for life. If nobody ever interfered here in the past, the old hominids would still be walking on earth, a little bit more andvanced, and if you let them alone, untouched for another half million years, they could probably become intelligent and keel their evolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

As far as UFOs.....I cant say for certain...

What I can say for certain is that too many stars and planetary systems exist for life not to have developed elsewhere...
And some of that life is undoubtedly sentient...and probably technological...

With the millions, possibly billions of years some of these worlds may have had a headstart with, I cannot say they have not developed technology sufficient to reach us...

So while I absolutely believe they could be here, nothing as of yet has convinced me of UFOs and their respective extra-terrestrial origins...(and i dont know what sort of evidence I would need as there is SO MANY sightings)...

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I don't know that it's that off topic.

The ET/fallen angel critters have evidently laughed at the idea of evolution as we teach it here.

. . . at least some 'races' of them have purportedly done so.

And, that fact is one of the facts that convinced me that the UFO stuff was REAL.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You put forth the argument that a Lamborghini can assemble itself from individual components given enough time and you are telling me I am being preposterous?

I think you misunderstood.

That was, essentially, to my perspective YOUR ARGUMENT. You are asserting such.

I'm asserting that REALITY

AND THE ET/FALLEN ANGEL CRITTERS in the UFO's have asserted something QUITE DIFFERENT.

AT LEAST a majority, if not ALL the races that I've read about--deride evolution as laughable and inaccurate. These assertions, in what I've read, have always been incidental assertions and NOT the topic of the articles or books involved. But they have been relatively consistent.

Further, many assert that THEY were the creators while others assert that an ALMIGHTY GOD figure was the Creator. In any case, that evolution as taught in our schools is wholesale inaccurate.

The fact that the critters have authenticated REALITY as I've studied and experienced it has been a significant, though not central issue affirming to me that they were a part of REALITY in some true sense--regardless of what they were.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That type of sighting is minor compared to what people have experienced back in the day.

I had a dream that an alien abductee was brought to me by aliens, then I met her from a magician in real life, and she was pyschic and said things about my life that she couldn't have known, then she told me of her alien abduction experience which was only told to one other person ever, then without knowing any of this I camped out in the 4 corners desert for probably 4 months total, then I read a book about other people having the same experiences years later.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
For me it was when I was a kid. My siblings and I used to sneak out at night with our friends on the weekends and go out to the field and just chill out. The older kids would smoke cigarettes and sometimes we would steal vegetables from the neighbour's garden for a snack. We hated vegetables, but it was the thrill of the forbidden vegetable. Kids are weird.

So anyway, we used to lay around in the field looking up at the stars and we always used to see "stars" that traveled in complex patterns and shapes. They would move in square formations, triangle formations. Sometimes they would zoom in and out visibly but not enough to ever be more than a point of light. Sometimes they would streak across the sky and come to a sudden stop only to streak off at another angle.

Even as kids we knew that what we were seeing wasn't from here and it certainly wasn't stars as we know them. These were objects with propulsion. We would see upwards of 10-20 of them some nights. We were never scared of them, it was just something we looked forward to after awhile.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

i have had some fantastic sightings day time
and at night on my own and also with my
whole family all five of us
some i have not yet found the words
to explain as they seem to far fetched
for anyone to beleive me
i have never seen any on the ground
and had no close encounters
you know face to face

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Are there geostaionary satellites that are able to re-position themselves for various surveillance purposes???
edit on 6-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Having one of the bastards lay their hands on me; I still have the burns to prove it.

It was mid-june, I was going for a late night walk, round and round the petrol station. A group of youhs approached me and asked for a light. I said it was best not to light up in a petrol station, so we moved away to a patch of grass and brickwork just outside it. I lit the largest youth's fag and he thanked me, before turning to walk away. I returned to my circulations of the petrol station, looking over my shoulder in case it was a ruse and the youths had designs on my purse. But they were gone!

So I walked behind where they should have been. A huge red object swooshed by, full of lights and colour. It was at ground level, but it seemed to lift off (I couldn't tell if this was an illusion, because I hadn't slept for 86 hours prior to this point because I was working on an assignment). I thought nothing of it and went home to get more smokes. On the way I heard something behind me, ringing, with a flashing yellow light coming off its prow. It was just a bike. But the next thing was what got me.

The ground seemed to lift and I tripped on something hard; can't tell if it was concrete or plasteel. I fell and was out cold. When I woke up I was staring up at someone in a bright-green space suit. There was a flashing light and a great pain in my head. A couple of tubes were digging in to my nose and feeding fluids from the mother-pilot to placate my mind and steal my humanity. The creature put its hands on me, and I remember feeling a burn.

When I next woke up, I was in my house, alone. It felt like I had been gone for months, but I was only out for a while. I got a bill for 600 dollars, which was strange. I think the government knew I got abducted and wanted me to be financially crippled, so they sent me a false healthcare bill.

Anyway, that was from when I got abducted by alien.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeOfJustice
Having one of the bastards lay their hands on me; I still have the burns to prove it.

It was mid-june, I was going for a late night walk, round and round the petrol station. A group of youhs approached me and asked for a light. I said it was best not to light up in a petrol station, so we moved away to a patch of grass and brickwork just outside it. I lit the largest youth's fag and he thanked me, before turning to walk away. I returned to my circulations of the petrol station, looking over my shoulder in case it was a ruse and the youths had designs on my purse. But they were gone!

So I walked behind where they should have been. A huge red object swooshed by, full of lights and colour. It was at ground level, but it seemed to lift off (I couldn't tell if this was an illusion, because I hadn't slept for 86 hours prior to this point because I was working on an assignment). I thought nothing of it and went home to get more smokes. On the way I heard something behind me, ringing, with a flashing yellow light coming off its prow. It was just a bike. But the next thing was what got me.

The ground seemed to lift and I tripped on something hard; can't tell if it was concrete or plasteel. I fell and was out cold. When I woke up I was staring up at someone in a bright-green space suit. There was a flashing light and a great pain in my head. A couple of tubes were digging in to my nose and feeding fluids from the mother-pilot to placate my mind and steal my humanity. The creature put its hands on me, and I remember feeling a burn.

When I next woke up, I was in my house, alone. It felt like I had been gone for months, but I was only out for a while. I got a bill for 600 dollars, which was strange. I think the government knew I got abducted and wanted me to be financially crippled, so they sent me a false healthcare bill.

Anyway, that was from when I got abducted by alien.

I suggest double checking the source of your pot dude...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I went from a belief that there was something in the phenomenon, to knowing there is when I saw a huge white sphere for the second time. The first time I saw it I kinda convinced myself that it was some sort of weather balloon, despite its moving from directly overhead to out of sight in just a few seconds.

A year or so later (1996, I believe) I saw it again, but this time I was with my brother in our local pub's beer garden. He was a very narrow minded and skeptical fella before the sighting. I should have been shocked by the sphere, but my bro sprinting into the pub to get the landlord's binoculars while screaming and swearing like a sailor had me in stitches. Tis a memory that always makes me smile and we often talk about it after a few beers. The sphere was moving so fast that he didn't make it out with the binos in time

It was no balloon, it was no plane, I wasn't tripping, we were on the first beer of the day and the sphere wasn't one of ours unless we have tech many years in advance of what we're told.

They, whatever they are, are here. Case closed for me. I just want to know what the buggers are and what they're up to.

I've not shared this before on here for fear of those incredibly tiresome pics or it didn't happen morons. The lunchtime shandies have made me spill it

Have a wickedly wicked Sunday!

Laze

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join