It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 NH Newspapers Endorse Ron Paul for President, The Same Newspapers Endorsed Clintion In 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Three NH Newspapers Endorse Ron Paul for President

Source

North Country publications back the “Straight Talking Texan” in wake of his strong Iowa finish

CONCORD, N.H. – The Littleton Courier, Berlin Reporter, and Coos County Democrat all announced today their endorsements of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

The endorsements come on the heels of the 12-term Congressman from Texas’s strong top-three finish in the Iowa Caucus giving one of two viable tickets out of the Hawkeye State.

“Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has been in the lead for months,” wrote the editors, “but voters still seem desperate for an alternative — there’s always another candidate pulling stronger or almost as strong numbers in the polls. Voters have lost faith in Obama, but they are not sold on Romney to replace him.”

Congressman Ron Paul, however, “has never voted to raise a tax and voted against all of the bailouts that have riled up Tea Partiers and Occupy Wall Streeters alike,” they continued. “His prediction that the United States can no longer afford the economic cost of our overseas commitments makes many Republicans uncomfortable, possibly by the very truth of the assertion. For decades he has been that rare sort of politician who speaks what he believes to be the truth and doesn’t flutter in the wind of public opinion. That could not be said of Obama or Romney.

“Powerful leaders like Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan change the political landscape,” the editors concluded. “This is what Ron Paul would do for our country and why we support him.”

This is Great News Its the not end!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow that is some mighty powerful wording they used in support of RP! Now lets see if the MSM trash talks these papers as rags that mean nothing, and having an extremely slanted view.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The New Hampshire tea party leader just recently endorsed Paul as well.

Theres a storm a' brewin in New Hampshire.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Beautiful...

I've finally free'd up my day and getting on the phone from home system now. SEE YOU ALL ON THE PHONE LINES.

If you need the link just PM me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Damnit. Now I have to go vote.

With all the "Romney NH landslide" talk I was just going to skip it.

If Paul has a chance I'm there.
edit on 4-1-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There's something fishy here.

The story says the Iowa caucus was last week -- and it was yesterday.

Next, I looked at the website for those newspapers. They're tiny papers. There's no articles in them on Ron Paul other than coverage of his visit last year. (here's a link) Can anyone find verification of the Forbes story that doesn't link to the Forbes blog story?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Excellent!!! Third place does not mean out!! We can still keep fighting, and win it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
There's something fishy here.

The story says the Iowa caucus was last week -- and it was yesterday.

Next, I looked at the website for those newspapers. They're tiny papers. There's no articles in them on Ron Paul other than coverage of his visit last year. (here's a link) Can anyone find verification of the Forbes story that doesn't link to the Forbes blog story?

Excellent post!

The blind sheep don't question anything.
ATS used to be known for backchecking sources before getting to the bottom of page one.

If what you posted turns out to be true, this belongs in the hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

MOD EDIT: Please do not post videos as an "answer." Videos accompanied by several sentences from you describing what's in them and why they're relevant to the topic are fine. A posted video isn't.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join