It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Throwing Weight Now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
reply to post by michael1983l

I thought the US took the leading role in attacking Lybia.

Didn't USA lead the whole operation?

No the US played a peripheral role it was mainly the UK and France for once.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

He was a crap bear though. What is really needed is an army of Spit the Dog's! Aggression and phlegm rolled into one......

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Think you will find that the riots were in England only and not Ireland Scotland or Wales so not the whole of UK as you suggested.....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Not a surprise is it?

However, the rise of Iran's nuclear capabilities are a concern for the West, particularly when combined with the growing Islamism (aggressive expansion of Islam) that is gaining favour in secular Turkey. If Turkey suddenly lurches towards fundamentalism then the entire region becomes far more concerning and volatile (Islamism in Turkey leads to stronger Turkey - Iran co-operation, or in other words a Sunni megablock).

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

I reckon if Cameron and his goon's go to war with Iran in any way at all there will be protests, most likely including violence going on every day.

Would that be like smarmy Blair and his goons?
The guy who has assumed the mantle of 'Peace Envoy' (snort..) while raking in millions?
Seriously Labour and the infamous Blair/Brown combo had a big hand in where we are today.
Fact is they are all the same. Hasn't that struck home yet? You sound like you are entrenched in your own little political belief system.
edit on 5-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Spit the dog OMG I forgot about him
www.youtube.com...

Also poster above Yes we did fall for it, we always do we expect the next lot of politicians to be better than the last lot and they never are.

edit on 5-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by D8ncer
That’s the UK stating that they will also respond militarily if Iran tries to close the Strait of Hormuz.

The UK government just can’t help itself.

Financial Times

Tell me about it!! Drives me made the way we keep sticking our noses in!! let the Americans just handle it!

Our economy can’t handle another war!! Grrrrrrrrr
Rgds Jay

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I like the way you think my friend! Maybe we could add Sooty to the mix too...after all that magic wand of his was always causing chaos.

Sorry for going off topic again. *bad moofoo*

Rev

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
*see post below*

edit on 1/5/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The topical focus in this thread has veered so far off the tracks that it's no longer salvageable.

To remove all the off-topic bravado, banter and BS would basically require eliminating virtually every post on the last 3-4 pages.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join