Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

So If USA Attack Iran & Get Spanked For Thier Trouble - What Will That Do To The MIC?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

So will the USA in a year or two, whats the difference? When the Fema camps are populated then I am sure you will see genocide on a scale never seen before. I also believe its no diffrent slow killing peopl with chemicals than what it is stoning people to death. I have done nothing, why am I being poisoned?

They have their laws, we have ours, let them sort thier own problems out, it has nothing to do with us.

Also, where did you hear about people being stoned to death? Was it on the Pro West Iranian web site?

little know fact about myself that you may not know...... I'm all for drastically reducing the earth's population

But I don't suppose you'll lead by example

indeed i will, not in the way you're thinking, i'll be reducing the population not vice versa. now we can sit here and debate and get off topic all day but what say we Flag and Star the OP and continue on our business eh?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
Irans skiffs dont have the fuel capacity to even reach US ships.

No, But the missiles on board have

You mean the photo-chopped missles they tested?

Their tech is so good they have to photoshop it to make it better.

And of course our missiles Never screw up eh.

34 die as US missile hits wrong target

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Do you read the articles you post?

That was a laser guided bomb. NOT a missile. This means there was another PERSON targeting the acquisition. It was human error and more than likely bad intelligence. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
Irans skiffs dont have the fuel capacity to even reach US ships.

No, But the missiles on board have

You mean the photo-chopped missles they tested?

Their tech is so good they have to photoshop it to make it better.

And of course our missiles Never screw up eh.

34 die as US missile hits wrong target

That was not a missle it was amlaser guided bomb and it human error/bad inteligence that caused this not malfunctioning hardware....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ken10

Do you read the articles you post?

That was a laser guided bomb. NOT a missile. This means there was another PERSON targeting the acquisition. It was human error and more than likely bad intelligence. Nice try though.

I'm sorry try this one then....

Javelin missile misfire in Afghanistan

Or this one ....

Javelin rocket launcher fail

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The fifth fleet Vs the entire Iranian navy.

From what sources I can find ( www.globalsecurity.org... ) the 5th fleet has approximately 20 ships in it at any one time sometimes more. apparently the exact ships in it are classified (they are obviously led by an aircraft carrier) but if I was to hazard a guess I would imagine the remaining ships mainly destroyers with a couple cruisers thrown in (feel free to correct me if you know better). (us navy ship numbers here en.wikipedia.org... )

Iran on the other hand, there navy is made up of fast light attack ships ( en.wikipedia.org... )
Backed up by a fair few submarines. If the Iranian navy throws every last ship into the fight, I am inclined to think they will be able to inflict heavy losses on the 5th fleet.

Iran can't win the war but that battle, maybe...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

The difference is, we didnt photo-chop it and say that it was a success.

You are grasping at straws son.

This will be my last post comparing US and Iranian missile tech. Why don't you take a look at these links and see just what we have to throw in their lap. This is just one of the many new techs we have that works.

www.google.com...=en&cp=2&gs_id=4v&xhr=t&q=us+fire+and+forget&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=us+fire+and+forget&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=& gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2f0b188327e19041&biw=1366&bih=681&bs=1
edit on 4-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
What happens if Iran gets "spanked" instead?

The city of Tehran is close to the Caspian Sea. I am sure the Russians would like to see it spiked with DU. I am sure the Russians would like to see large US military bases in Iran. Putin will resupply the Iranians if they are hit. He has no choice.----------------------

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

For your next research project, look at the number of US aircraft located in the Gulf that are in range to strike at those Iranian boats. Then consider the number of aircraft that can be in the area with in 24 hours. Then consider a nighttime visit from about a dozen B-2s (Guam and Diego Garcia). Throw in the B-52's that still can carry Harpoon anti-ship missiles, one or more Nevada class SSGNs (154 Tomahawks each), five to nine fast attack submarines that are probably in the area (torpedoes and Tomahawks) and rethink your previous statement. Its called Power Projection and the US is very good at it.

Iran is the one talking about closing the Straights, which would be in violation of international maritime law. If it is just talk, fine, if it isn't then Iran deserves what it has coming.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by monkofmimir

For your next research project, look at the number of US aircraft located in the Gulf that are in range to strike at those Iranian boats. Then consider the number of aircraft that can be in the area with in 24 hours. Then consider a nighttime visit from about a dozen B-2s (Guam and Diego Garcia). Throw in the B-52's that still can carry Harpoon anti-ship missiles, one or more Nevada class SSGNs (154 Tomahawks each), five to nine fast attack submarines that are probably in the area (torpedoes and Tomahawks) and rethink your previous statement. Its called Power Projection and the US is very good at it.

Iran is the one talking about closing the Straights, which would be in violation of international maritime law. If it is just talk, fine, if it isn't then Iran deserves what it has coming.

keep it coming, words like that make me sleep safe at night brother. Amen

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Without the threat of the use of nukes the conflict could go on for some time. In Vietnam the vastly superior US forces were thwarted even after inflicting huge damage. The US wants to operate under a UN mandate that permits "any means necessary". They are not likely to get it.

The Russians should realize they are on the hit list also. If Iran is hit and hit hard do not be surprised to see White Swans entering British airspace.-----------------------------

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The reason we hear so much pro AMERIKA go war destroy this and that speak on these forums is simply the fact that they realize that they have been in war with afghanistan for 10 years, and have not managed to win that. So how on earth would they manage to win any _real_ war?? They have been bullying poor kids and what do they have to show for it? 10 MILLION dollar a second is what that war has cost them. If you are looking for the victor there, i think it is quite clearly the afghanis, who have been idle now until US troops leave, and are just about to start wrecking havoc.

Life is cruel, and being a psycopath fascist bitch is not proving easy for the all ooh so mighty US.
edit on 4-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The only reason countries still stand after the US has left them is out of kindness. I mean they could go all Nazi crazy and just kill anything that moves and be done with Iran in a month or less. The only reason these things drag out is because the US stick to the rules for the most part, that and no one is brave enough to fight them in a conventional war.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

It would help if you actually read the article you're posting instead of just reading the title because you assume it's going in your favor. Now you look retarded.

It was not clear last night whether the Americans had hit his garrison in error or had been fed wrong information by the main Kurdish faction, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), which has been trying to wipe out Ansar al-Islam for 18 months.

PS. The Javelin is a personnel deployed anti-tank weapon so I don't see what that has to do with missiles launched from the Navy
edit on 4-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Do you honestly think the US is fighting a war? There patrolling and policing, if they wanted the Afghans dead trust me they would be dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
The reason we hear so much pro AMERIKA go war destroy this and that speak on these forums is simply the fact that they realize that they have been in war with afghanistan for 10 years, and have not managed to win that. So how on earth would they manage to win any _real_ war?? They have been bullying poor kids and what do they have to show for it? 10 MILLION dollar a second is what that war has cost them. If you are looking for the victor there, i think it is quite clearly the afghanis, who have been idle now until US troops leave, and are just about to start wrecking havoc.

Life is cruel, and being a psycopath fascist bitch is not proving easy for the all ooh so mighty US.
edit on 4-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

we work hand in hand with afghanistan, who's are war? Occupation and War are two different things. The Afghan government still needs the U.S. to help in response to suicide bombings and IED's which they hit more of their own people than US forces.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by JIMC5499

Without the threat of the use of nukes the conflict could go on for some time. In Vietnam the vastly superior US forces were thwarted even after inflicting huge damage. The US wants to operate under a UN mandate that permits "any means necessary". They are not likely to get it.

The Russians should realize they are on the hit list also. If Iran is hit and hit hard do not be surprised to see White Swans entering British airspace.-----------------------------

I take it you mean Russian Airforce......... Oh brother
that'll be just the icing on the cake .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Well well, we did not have to witness very many US troops getting their arses kicked before someone starts to advocate for nuclear weapons. Just like in the war with japan... When you feel you have got your ass kicked black and all shades of blue, you call in daddy, and he will deploy a nuclear weapon to silcence the bully. That is the only way US knows how to fight.

No wonder they are so worried about iran getting the nuke, after that they would not be the only one who can call pappa to rescue when the enemies are kicking their butt!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

The only way we know how to fight huh?

That's why the first and last nukes ever used were in WWII, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any nukes in Vietnam, Desert Storm, OIF, or in Afghanistan, just to name a few.

Edit to add: News flash, the US aren't the only ones in the world who have nukes
edit on 4-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join