It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If USA Attack Iran & Get Spanked For Thier Trouble - What Will That Do To The MIC?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Personally, I thhink people will realize you don't require state of the art weapons when missiles and mini subs will do the job. If Iran is struck and they fight back hard enough the military industrial complex will be the loser IMO. People will start to ask the question, why do we need to spend so much money on Amerian arms?

I also think the Americans have realized this fact which is why they have pulled thier aircraft carrier out of the region. If Iran managed to strike an aircraft carrier and cripple it, this would pull the worlds attention towards the arms that did it. I believe the American government think tanks were considering sacrificing the carrier so the american people would bo more inclined to get behind the government for an attack. I believe they reconsidered due to the impact this would have on the super rich criminal income from the military industrial complex.

That said, I believe the government will go ahead without the public on board, basically they wont care about public opinion anymore.

Does anyone have any views on this?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
they'll activate the bomb every person with brown skin mode and pretty much reduce iran to nothing if even one of their aircraft carriers even gets a scratch, the simple reason theres oo much money invested in the american war machine to stop it for alot of the rich people as war is alot better for profits than peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
merely speculation until it happens,who cares about Iran anyways? seriously?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i care.

innocent people being killed for oil is sick

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
As far as I know: our military is much larger than the three or four navy battle groups currently operating or heading into the region..You think we would just take a "sunken carrier" and then run home with our tail between our legs? There's all that airpower and ordinance sitting around; a majority of our ground forces freed up from Iraq. Attacking us would be incredibly shortsighted on Irans' part.

An effective show of chinese military technology would be good for their defense industries but very bad for Iran.
we'd get rid of all that out of date stale ordinance ( and our "Mic" would spool up to produce more.)Good for our economy."global power projection" is not a facet of the Iranian military; It is a key tenet of ours ( and has been; for decades)...
edit on 4-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
i care.

innocent people being killed for oil is sick

those same "innocent" people stone women to death in front of children for the smallest of reasons.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What happens if Iran gets "spanked" instead?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
What happens if Iran gets "spanked" instead?

alot of people will have to eat their words

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Isnt there already about 30 other threads asking this same question while framing it slightly different?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

There would be too bag a backlash if America did something out of order. Aircraft carriers are a legitimate target in a war, civilians are certainly not.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I care, I care about children having thier heads blown off, so you dont care about children being mamed and having body parts blown off? Or babies being burnt alive when the bombs drop?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I care, I care about children having thier heads blown off, so you dont care about children being mamed and having body parts blown off? Or babies being burnt alive when the bombs drop?

these people do worse to their own people, if you care so much ..... watch the news?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Irans skiffs dont have the fuel capacity to even reach US ships. If people had any sense by now they would realize the US military can and will kill anyone without remorse.
edit on 4-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: ert

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
Irans skiffs dont have the fuel capacity to even reach US ships.

No, But the missiles on board have

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

the ones they can't properly assemble and keep blowing themselves up with?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

No they dont

Those missiles are junk.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So will the USA in a year or two, whats the difference? When the Fema camps are populated then I am sure you will see genocide on a scale never seen before. I also believe its no diffrent slow killing peopl with chemicals than what it is stoning people to death. I have done nothing, why am I being poisoned?

They have their laws, we have ours, let them sort thier own problems out, it has nothing to do with us.

Also, where did you hear about people being stoned to death? Was it on the Pro West Iranian web site?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So will the USA in a year or two, whats the difference? When the Fema camps are populated then I am sure you will see genocide on a scale never seen before. I also believe its no diffrent slow killing peopl with chemicals than what it is stoning people to death. I have done nothing, why am I being poisoned?

They have their laws, we have ours, let them sort thier own problems out, it has nothing to do with us.

Also, where did you hear about people being stoned to death? Was it on the Pro West Iranian web site?

little know fact about myself that you may not know...... I'm all for drastically reducing the earth's population

and no i watched it on Al Jazeera Network... a Pro Middle Eastern Arab Website

edit on 4-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

You mean the photo-chopped missles they tested?

Their tech is so good they have to photoshop it to make it better.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

little know fact about myself that you may not know...... I'm all for drastically reducing the earth's population

But I don't suppose you'll lead by example

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join