It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GSK lab fined over vaccine tests that killed 14 babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

www.buenosairesherald.com

GlaxoSmithKline Argentina Laboratories company was fined 400,000 pesos by Judge Marcelo Aguinsky following a report issued by the National Administration of Medicine, Food and Technology (ANMAT in Spanish) for the killing of 14 babies during illegal lab vaccine trials conducted between 2007 and 2008.

Likewise, two doctors -Héctor Abate, and Miguel Tregnaghi- were fined with 300,000 pesos each for irregularities during the studies.

The charges included experimenting with human beings, falsifying parental authorizations so babies could participate in vaccine-trials conducted by the labora
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
therefusers.com

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Despite several campaigns slandering parents for being concerned about vaccine safety.. the trials that are meant to prove the safety are often done under questionable circumstances and sometimes those who are in the trials do not know their rights or give proper consent as they may be illiterate and so are unable to consent.

This is certainly NOT the first time they've been caught.. what also concerns me however is these criminals are not charged with murder but given a fine. Not exactly a disinsentive for a multi billion dollar company.

GlaxoSmithKline Argentina Laboratories company was fined 400,000 pesos by Judge Marcelo Aguinsky following a report issued by the National Administration of Medicine, Food and Technology (ANMAT in Spanish) for the killing of 14 babies during illegal lab vaccine trials conducted between 2007 and 2008.

Likewise, two doctors -Héctor Abate, and Miguel Tregnaghi- were fined with 300,000 pesos each for irregularities during the studies.

The charges included experimenting with human beings, falsifying parental authorizations so babies could participate in vaccine-trials conducted by the laboratory from 2007 to 2008.

Since 2007, 15,000 children under the age of one from Mendoza, San Juan and Santiago del Estero have been included in the research protocol, a statement of what the study is trying to achieve. Babies were recruited from poor families that attended to public hospitals.

A total of 7 babies died in Santiago del Estero; 5 in Mendoza; and 2 in San Juan.

Pediatrician Ana Marchese, who reported the case through the Argentine Federation of Health Professionals (FESPROSA in Spanish), and was working at the Eva Perón children's public hospital in Santiago del Estero when the studies wee being conducted, said this morning in conversations with Continental AM radio that “GSK Argentina set an protocol at the hospital, and recruited several doctors working there.”“These doctors took advantage of many illiterate parents whom take their children for treatment by pressuring and forcing them into signing these 28-page consent forms and getting them involved in the trials.”

“Laboratories can't experiment in Europe or the United States, so they come to do it in third-world countries."

Colombian and Panama were also chosen by GSK as staging grounds for trials of the vaccine against the pneumococcal bacteria.

Likewise, Marchese, explained the modus operandi: “Once a picked patient arrived, it would automatically disappear to be taken somewhere else in order to be treated by those doctors specially recruited by GSK. These kind of practices are not legal and occurred without any type of state control, plus they don’t comply with minimum ethical requirements.”

Marchese also remembered that “laboratory trials on human beings are not legalized in Argentina.”

Furthermore, the pediatrician explained that “it is also known that in various particular cases, the doctors who had conducted the trials did not answer the calls made by the worried parents after witnessing their babies’ reactions to the vaccines.”

According to Marchese, “there already exist very good vaccines for the same diseases, but we all know how laboratories work, they only care for their own business.”

To end, Doctor Marchese aimed to Santiago del Estero Governor, Gerardo Zamora, who “never ever came out to stage to comment on the case, and same happened with national deputies and senators that didn’t even bother into discussing a hot topic that was echoed worldwide. I’m also ashamed of the scientific community that also kept its mouth shut.”

Julieta Ovejero, great aunt of one of the six babies who died in Santiago del Estero, said that “A lot of people wanted to leave the protocol but they weren’t allowed; they forced them to continue under the threat that if they leave they won't receive any other vaccine.”

During 2008, the vaccine trial was still ongoing despite the reports issued by FESPROSA, and those in charge of the study told reporters that the procedures were being carried out in a lawful manner.

On the contrary, the ruling states that the laboratory as well the involved doctors broke all legal requirements for conducting clinical tests on babies.

Surprisingly, during same year pediatrician Enrique Smith, one of the lead investigators told reporters: “Only 12 have died throughout the country, which is a very low figure if we compare it with the deaths produced by respiratory illnesses caused by the pneumococcal bacteria.”

In Santiago del Estero, one of the country's poorest provinces, the trials were authorized when Enrique's brother, Juan Carlos Smith, was provincial health minister.

According to Fesprosa, “the laboratory paid $8,000 pesos for each child included in the study, but none (of that money) remained in the province that lends the public facilities and the health personnel for the private research.”

GlaxoSmithKline is a global pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's third-largest pharmaceutical company measured by revenues after Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer.

Ironically, if one visits GlaxoSmithKline Argentina web site it welcomes the reader with a company disclosure that says: “We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer."

According to www.GSK.com site, Glaxo was originally a baby food manufacturer processing local milk into a baby food by the same name, and founded in Bunnythorpe, New Zealand in 1904. The product was sold in the 1930s under the slogan "Glaxo builds bonny babies".

GlaxoSmithKline Argentina manufacturing 28,333 m2 centre is located in Northern Greater Buenos Aires town of San Fernando.

Empahisis added.. especially for this:

Surprisingly, during same year pediatrician Enrique Smith, one of the lead investigators told reporters: “Only 12 have died throughout the country, which is a very low figure if we compare it with the deaths produced by respiratory illnesses caused by the pneumococcal bacteria.”

So killing a baby with an illegal vaccine is better than them dieing of disease apparently. Wth. :shk:

Another example is what happened in India with the Gardisil trials. People in the west have claimed the cervical cancer vaccine has killed or maimed their daughters. The fact is it suspected of killing girls in India during the actual trials.. trials where some parents didn't even know their children were a part of:

www.aljazeera.com...

It really it a story well worth watching. The families of these kids both in Argentina and India and elsewhere don't have access to lawyers or even basic provisions. We can still take time out to listen to them though. They may be in a different part of the world but they are being tested on for OUR market. We are the consumers and they are being used as lab rats. I personally don't want to benefit from this continued abuse and exploitation.

edit on 4-1-2012 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

This is certainly NOT the first time they've been caught.. what concerns me however is these criminals are not charged with murder but given a fine.

Me too. ...And the jails are full of little people who committed crimes against property - while the corporate criminals who do murder get off pretty much scott free.

S&F& bump.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So why arent these people in prison? I dont understand how 14 children are killed and nobody is locked up. Is this not murder?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Business as usual for Allopathy's favorite profit center - Vaccination.
400,000 pesos fine for killing 14 babies, that works out at about 6,000 US Dollars per child.
How would you feel if a multi-billion dollar company got a 6 grand fine for killing YOUR baby?
What would you do next?
edit on 4/1/12 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/1/12 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

This company and it's affiliates have a long history of using poor nations as their testing grounds.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance

I find it rather disgusting.

And only 400 thousand pesos, that's not even lunch money for GSK

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There is not a business existing which does not have blood on it's hands and we still let them exist and affect generations to come. In many ways we create our own miseries by not acting against evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
400,000 pesos? What is that like $80,000 or so? And people still trust these companies with their health and their children's health? Someone should really show them a cost to benefit ratio by smoking all of their board members and scientists .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I was wondering if it's divided up or if they each get the 400 G.

Either way it's disgusting.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I was wondering if it's divided up or if they each get the 400 G.

Either way it's disgusting.

That was the fine not settlement if I read correctly. Also of note is that it's 400g pesos not dollars which makes it worse. Hopefully the parents sue the pants off that company.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow ..so now we know how much is worth one baby 400 000 pesos = 93 000 $ / 14 babies =6642 $

Disgusting

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Those bleeps are too cheap to pay the 400,000 pesos too, I can't believe this.

GlaxoSmithKline to appeal Argentine vaccine fines

These people should not be allowed to operate in any country.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Those bleeps are too cheap to pay the 400,000 pesos too, I can't believe this.

GlaxoSmithKline to appeal Argentine vaccine fines

These people should not be allowed to operate in any country.

finance.yahoo.com...
"GlaxoSmithKline respects the justice system, but would like to express its disagreement with the fine against the laboratory and investigators who participated in the clinical studies," the company said Tuesday.

So obviously they do not respect the justice system as they're trying to haggle over how much. Personally I'd rather them be haggling over prison time. The tiny amount they've been asked to pay is insulting anyway.. they obviously do not consider those lives lost to be worth much.

Both Argentine health officials and London-based GlaxoSmithKline PLC said there are no links between the drug and the deaths of 14 babies who participated in the trials. Argentina's drug regulator, ANMAT, said in a statement Tuesday that "all of these patients had been given a placebo — that's to say, something that appeared to be the vaccine but that had no active ingredients. The vaccine is safe."

"The doctors involved, investigators, health authorities and a committee of independent international experts have studied and analyzed each death and it was demonstrated that none of the deaths is related to the vaccine," the company statement said.

The studies were successfully completed in 2011 and the vaccine is now preventing infections in 80 countries, the company said.

So what exactly did those babies die of? The placebo? My guess is the official cause will be called (the usual) "coincidence". I'll try look into it.

I'm wondering how do the results of illegal and unsafe vaccine trials become evidence of vaccine safety for use in other countries? We're continually told vaccines are "proven safe in studies" yet this is an example of what kind of studies they are running.

edit on 4-1-2012 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

GlaxoSmithKline have been in the pres a lot and fined a lot as they seem to break the law quite regularly.

being a mega corporation they feel they can do anything they likeand get away it it.

a few millions fine is pocket change.they make 3 to 5 billion a year.

just look at their criminial history in google or natural news...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Normally, I would not bother with an article in aljazeera.com, but in this case I think this substantiates what I believe is happening thru vaccines. The HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine is being sold to women as an anti-cancer vaccine (cervical, genital, head and neck cancers). It's real purpose is sterilization.

In 2009, the FDA approved the HPV vaccine for men & boys against genital warts.

HPV is "the most common sexually transmitted infection in adults."

So they can rope in both females and males with one vaccine.

Of course, India is a perfect target with over one billion people and masses of poor.

Most people will not believe me, even on a site like ATS -- I think it's denial.

De-population is a very real agenda of the globalist elite (New World Order or One World Federationists).

edit on 4-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

The charges included experimenting with human beings, falsifying parental authorizations so babies could participate in vaccine-trials conducted by the labora

"According to Eustace Mullins ... author of the 1988 book "Murder by Injection" The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America," the drug industry is controlled by a Rockefeller" medical monopoly....
Mullins also pointed to the Nazi connections of GlaxoSmithKine (GSK), the second largest pharmaceutical company in the world after Pfizer."

From "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" -- starts on Page 265.

The people in charge have no respect for the people of "inferior races." They are disposable in their eyes..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

This company and it's affiliates have a long history of using poor nations as their testing grounds.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance

I find it rather disgusting.

And only 400 thousand pesos, that's not even lunch money for GSK

Excellent info on that thread you linked. It's so ironic -- the clueless think Bill Gates is doing a wonderful, selfless thing. I have no doubts at all as to its real purpose. God only knows how many have been permanently debilitated or killed thru vaccines.

It scares me that they are trying to get the HPV vaccine approved for girl children.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Disgusting.. they murder 14 people and only get a fine... what the hell is wrong with society that human life means nothing to them...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

This is certainly NOT the first time they've been caught.. what also concerns me however is these criminals are not charged with murder but given a fine. Not exactly a disinsentive for a multi billion dollar company.

This is the sad truth that so rarely reaches the publics eye.
Truth be told, these drug companies will do anything to make a buck
and present a "decent" stock offering, paying the CEO in the 1% a big bonus.

Its deemed murder by any other, so these criminals may escape for a temporary time
but their day of reaping will come.

S&F

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The thing that is really getting to me is that they've been fined for conducting/mismanaging a trial rather than the killing babies part. It's almost as though authorities consider not going by the book is a worse crime. Here is more on the OP.

top topics

join