It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Come on... why would I NOT share this story?

Look in every field, even the field of crazy, some people come out with stories that boggle the mind, but never the less need some attention, and I thought this story was awesome, and for the "special" kind of conspiracy theorist!! Like me

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn’t agree more. That’s one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

www.wired.com...

What more can I say

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

My favorite part of this

Something tells me every Tuesday now we will be seeing threads straight from Wired' Tinfoil Tuesday, and the rest of the year will be the rehashed same stories! Thank Wired!

So I guess there was still no intelligent life up there

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hmmmm, that picture is very convincing but how do we know that it's really obama? and could this mean he was born on mars and that's why he can't produce a real BC?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't think that is Obama.

I think it looks like the young Michael Jackson, you know, pre-surgery.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Haha, those guys are nuts. They seem to say anything and Im amazed people believe them.

Thanks for the laugh lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I believe them.

Really.

I do.

Really...

... why don't you believe me?

ETA:

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

What more can I say

Peace, NRE.

I'm sure there is lots more you could say...
edit on 5-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now we know where he lost his birth certificate..........

Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a “jump room.

I know that there's this thread around here , that pledged stargates are real, but jump rooms and stuff like that , I don't know...makes me ,

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Honestly, these silly stories just perpetuate the commonly held notion that conspircy theories are just rubbish and conspiracy theorists are crazy.

It probably makes people less inclined to believe other conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

join