It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of the '100,000 to die at London Olympics'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by jNormal

Mm, that makes me think. Here is the thread I started

London Olympics 2012 Magnitude 5.4 - A dream

Nuclear bomb. 5.4 Meg? Right size just about.

edit on 4/1/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

not calling you out but 5.4 Mt nuke would take out a hell of a large chunk of London, 5.4 Mt is a fairly big bomb, you're looking at a firestorm at least 8 miles across, if not far, far larger. That is some grim stuff to throw around.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

well i find it extremly hard to believe that there will be an attack of any sort, its the first thing thats on everybodys mind who is involved and watching it, america are sending over a huge amount of officers to keep watch over the olympics all over the uk, i live in the uk and have a friend who lives in london and has recently on many occasions been shopping near a new multi shopping store (mall) you are stopped, you and car are searched inside and out for anything threating plus othere measures not often seen in the uk, this is simply high end security. i trust my country and others to keep this event safe. intel will be incredible from every country who is involved, if any plans were made im sure goverments are well aware and well ontop of it. england will not want this to go t#ts up on there soil.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
While tending to disbelieve the clip's message, I strangely find myself arguing in it's defence.

Points, such as the large number of staff being sent from the US, for eg, could be a red herring. Do the upper echelons give a toss about canon fodder? Nope, I wouldn't think so, and particularly if their presence convinces people that they did their best to avert any such horror.

There's a point raised that I've brought up in previous debates, which is this - how does anyone know if the reason some predicted events haven't come about, is not, as assumed, because they were wrong to start with, but actually because TPTB have had to change their plans due to exposure from things like this clip?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i guess im not the only one that visions certain things that might happen in the future.

the stadium just freaked me out in my dream cause i told thousands to not go and they all went in with out listen to me and then it was all pitch black.

im scared to know these things cause theyre must be a meanign to it all WHY ME.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Some comments in this thread are very narrow minded to call this video/theory BS.

At the end of the day, who knows! We dont, and will never be privy to any of this info!

It is not beyond TPTB to kill their own people to achieve their aims, 7/7, 9/11, WTC 93, OC 95, Lockerbie, PH etc etc. We all know this!

TPTB will sacrifice as many people as it takes to achieve the ultimate goal. I know some people would like to think nothing will happen as loads of military/police are apparently being sent over to provide protection for the games, but think again. This is just a red herring as pointed out earlier if even true, probably to lead people into a false sense of security. Remember, dont trust the mass media.

And dont be fooled that just because London is home to the Royal Family, House of Parliament etc that it wont be a target. The Royal Family and other 'VIP's' will be warned well in advance and will have their 'holidays/vacations/reasons for not being in London' already planned. Remember 9/11?

If someone was to say in early 2000/2001 that the WTC could be a target due to noticing the many mentions of it in media as shown in the OP video, many people would call it BS. Yet, it happened.

It may not be a full scale nuke, could be a low yield micro/mini nuke, dirty bomb, car bomb, earthquake etc. Anything is possible.

Remember, history always repeats itself. Don't be ignorant!

I really do hope nothing will happen but I just have a strange feeling that something might...

Gib

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why would the "NWO" kill their slaves in such a big number?

Don't they need people to stay in power?

I mean millions of dead people can't pay taxes or buy merchandise so they can pay for their jet airplanes and Bentley's?

Just does'nt make sense

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Why would the "NWO" kill their slaves in such a big number?

Don't they need people to stay in power?

I mean millions of dead people can't pay taxes or buy merchandise so they can pay for their jet airplanes and Bentley's?

Just does'nt make sense

There are 7 billion people on this planet, losing a few million certainly wont hinder them in any way.

You need to realise this is not about money, but power and longevity. The wealth these people have cannot be imagined. The Rothschild family alone is 'rumoured' to be worth $500 trillion...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Gibonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

Hey, i saw your post about this on another site roughly a week ago and i tried to reply to it but i didn't see how i could. Then, coincidentally saw you had posted another on here about the ouija board message.
Firstly wow, because me and my friends did the ouija board about a few months ago (i had done it before with my family) but we had the same message come through about 6 times from different people which was: Never land in london. We didn't understand what this meant at first and none of us where even thinking about the olympics, but on the last message they expanded on it and said "never land in london, olympics in bomb", and kept repeating the "in bomb" part! We were very freaked out by it and ever since i have had such a bad feeling about it, especially as the 7/7 bombings happened after they announced that the olympics was going to be in London. So yes, i have a bad feeling and also very worried as i am landing in london 4 days into the olympics from south africa, with a few of my friends that were there at the time we were doing the ouija board! but there isn't anything we can do about it

Sorry, when i saw your story i wanted to tell you as our messages were very similar! get back to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join