It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What do you make of the '100,000 to die at London Olympics'?

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There has been a video uploaded to YouTube with a lot of evidence saying there is going to be a Nuclear attack on London carried out during the 2012 Olympics.
The people think the Illuminati are behind it, and it could be their final step in completing their step to power in the New World Order.
For those who haven't seen, here is the video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal
 


Would be helpful if you had a link to the video in question. And possibly give a brief summary on it.




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
flicks

or it didn't happen



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by jNormal
 


Would be helpful if you had a link to the video in question. And possibly give a brief summary on it.



Updated now, sorry



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think this is it....



I havent watched it yet.....so i cannot comment, but sounds like bull to me





edit on 4-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)


Edited to delete edt and post as a new post

edit on 4-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think this is it....



I havent watched it yet.....so i cannot comment, but sounds like bull to me


Thanks, it wouldn't let me embed it into the actual post



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Will have a watch in a minute. A few years ago (think maybe around 4-5) myself and a few friends were 'playing' with an Ouija board, anyway, a message came through, something along the lines of the following: London 2012, fire and mushroom cloud, 1.4 (may have been 14) million die.

Now, believe in them or not, I do and I know for a fact that no one was pushing that thing, that's just #ing freaky!

Have posted this on here before somewhere if anyone thinks I'm bull#ting and wants to check!

I hope it's a load of crap but personally I ain't taking the risk and will therefore be leaving the country for the whole duration of the thing (traffic will be too annoying anyway so it's a good idea all round!)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
HOAX! They tried this last summer with the womens world soccer thing in germany. Same thing, threatened a nuclear attack, on a special date, blah, blah blah.... No disrespect to the op but this is not real. they are to have highly trained military ops from the US and others just as security.
ETA: heres a thread I made discussing how they are preparing for TSTHTF with special ops and bunkers.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal
 


If they dropped a nuke on london more than 100,000 would die..



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Quite an interesting video to say the least.

Just the little things like the Mascot having one eye etc. The whole video is worth a watch, a lot of good information put together.

Another good scene was when in the movie 2012 the lead actor actually clearly shows the London Underground Map!

A bit spooky this video, with the showings etc. Hopefully just a video and nothing more!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal
 


If they dropped a nuke on london more than 100,000 would die..



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
HOAX! They tried this last summer with the womens world soccer thing in germany. Same thing, threatened a nuclear attack, on a special date, blah, blah blah.... No disrespect to the op but this is not real. they are to have highly trained military ops from the US and others just as security.


But what if the Government are in on it?
Like I said in the OP, this could be the final step in NWO. Imagine, the whole of London burning. Who else would people have to turn to, besides the Government? This would give the Government more trust and 'brainwash' the people to enforce New World Order



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jNormal
 


If they dropped a nuke on london more than 100,000 would die..


The numbers are irrelevant, because I'm sure the person made the 100,000 bit up. And in the video, it's implying that there will be a nuclear bomb planted, not dropped



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There were many threads just like this before the 2010 World Cup, and pretty much every major event that happens.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal
 


Just finished it.

First time I have seen that. Was an interesting watch and had a lot of good info/points which he shows screenshots of some.

So it wasn't that bad cept for the dramatic music ...but I can live with that.

It's easy to say it is BS since he's simply making a prediction based on shows and other outlets... BUT ......

It's hard to discount the subliminal messages that occurred before 9/11 and 7/7. It's fact that those messages were aired before those events.
That is just hard to discount.

Are we now supposed to continue being oblivious and discount more of the same messages. I don't think we should even if it is BS.

And the only way to stop them is by making everyone AWARE of what they are "planning" to do. Even if they aren't planning it.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Population of London 7,753,600[1] (mid-2009) so how small will the nuclear device be to hit such a small percentage ?

That figure doesn't include visitors which will problem swell the numbers to around 10 mil.

think they should have tried a scare with something smaller than a nuclear blast. Perhaps just a glass test tube or even an atishoo.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hers the thread about the nuking that was supposed to take place at the womens world cup.www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147
 


But where are all the subliminal messages that occurred before 2010?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2
 


Like I said in reply to a previous post, the 100,000 bit is irrelevant. Nothing in the video implies that it would be 100,000 people, it could be many more.
But my point is the video itself, the disaster and its possible link with the NWO



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl
Will have a watch in a minute. A few years ago (think maybe around 4-5) myself and a few friends were 'playing' with an Ouija board, anyway, a message came through, something along the lines of the following: London 2012, fire and mushroom cloud, 1.4 (may have been 14) million die.

Now, believe in them or not, I do and I know for a fact that no one was pushing that thing, that's just #ing freaky!

Have posted this on here before somewhere if anyone thinks I'm bull#ting and wants to check!

I hope it's a load of crap but personally I ain't taking the risk and will therefore be leaving the country for the whole duration of the thing (traffic will be too annoying anyway so it's a good idea all round!)


You were pushing it, without knowing.




top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join