It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRP Interview with Clinton County Chair(wo)man - Smells a little fishy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
...But then again I'm always skeptic about the "official story" when a "computer glitch/trouble" is concerned.

So in the morning, after my alarm goes off, instead of hitting snooze I hit the radio button which is set to the local NRP station. I listen to Public radio because the jingle-type-ads on regular radio stations make me sick.

This morning I just happened to catch an interview Linda Wertheimer was having with Carolyn Tallet, president of the Clinton County Republican Women's Club, and Edith Pfeffer, chair of the Clinton County Republican Central Committee, about the events leading up to the final tally of votes in the Iowa Republican caucuses.

Of course I was kind of curious to hear how RP did so I listened more intentively then I usually do. Carolyne sounded like a really nice old lady, and begins to tell her story. Everything in the interview seemed like standard MSM news until...

Carolyn states:

I had received a phone call about 11:20 from the Romney worker who had been working in our county and he said he needed the count and I said well "why do you need the count for too" and he said "well they don't have the count in Des Moines" and I said "but I know they were called in" and he said "well I think there was a computer glitch... that the computers went down" and I said "oh O.K." and gave him the requested #'s

As soon as I heard the words computer glitch ... I was like, SuuUUUuure ... we give the government hundreds of billions of dollars and they buy glitchy computer systems, and they just so happen to only glitch during an election time. I don't know about you but if real life government systems were as glitchy as they are for when voting occurs... many peoples criminal, education and medical records would "get lost" all the time.

Then what really put icing on the cake for me was when Linda (the interviewer) asked Carolyne "Did Clinton County come out the way you thought it would?"

and Carolyn replies:

Umm, I really thought Ron Paul was going to do a little better then he did tonight

....and did she say this because in reality most people in Clinton County voted for RP... who knows. Just thought the whole thing sounded fishy to me. I mean I've read a thread or two where the GOP guaranteed RP would not win Iowa, and I wouldn't put it past the two-headed-demon system to pull something like that. I mean look at Bush's first win... the Electoral College picked him for President and popular vote DID NOT... so they blamed it on Florida

The Interview from NPR

edit on 4-1-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: I almost pooped mah pants

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Impatiently waiting for the rest.....
HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
found the interview

npr interview

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Thanks.
Thanks again. (2nd line).

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

When someone "wins" by 8 votes then there are probably 100 legit stories or incidents which can, if rectified or believed, change the win to the other side. If Romney ever claims that he "won" the Iowa caucus he's an even worse hustler than I think he is. Romney would brainwash his own father for a vote or a buck.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Link

Here is an article that explains the situation as well.

Very interesting to say the least.
edit on 4-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If anything this is good news for RP. Ask Paul Tsongas how it did for him winning Iowa

The winner has rarely went on to become POTUS.

Only twice, out of five previous Iowa straw polls, has the winner gone on to capture the GOP nomination.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Well at least there is some good news to shine light at the end of my tunnel ; )

But seriously... Prior to Ron Paul there is NO WAY IN HELL I would ever vote Republican (or Democrat for that matter). I always "throw my vote away" on third party candidates, probably because I do what hardly anyone else does, which is actually research the Candidates and their parties instead of listening to MSM garbage.

Not like anyone’s' vote for electing the president even matters with the Electoral College in place... The reason I even vote at all is to have some hope that my vote matters in getting some decent local representatives elected into office.... so far that hasn't worked out so good for me ; )

edit on 4-1-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: my spelling is poopy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think what Iowa exposed fairly well is the need to take over control of the local Republican Parties from these incompetent, corrupt seniors.

top topics

join