It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Giving 'TPTB' What They Want. Don't Play 'Their' Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I have an opinion that I would like to share with you. I would love to get some honest discussion about your thoughts on this.

Firstly, let me state that there is no 'us versus them,' or 'me versus you.' That concept in itself may take us off topic. Though it may be 'contradictory' to some, let's save that for another thread or discussion if we can.

'Those' who have the means to pursue their ends and agendas want you to be filled with 'negative' emotions. 'They' want you to be as polarized in the 'negative' direction as much as possible. 'They' want you bursting with Fear, Worry, Confusion, Anger, and Hate. 'They' want to strip you of your own Self worth, Self confidence, Self reliance,  and knowledge of Self. 'They' want you locked-in to the R-Complex (reptilian brain) and  Left-Hemisphere of your mind, while neglecting your Right-Hemisphere. 'They' want to enforce the illusions of your metaphysical Ego as well as your psychological Ego. 'They' want you separated, isolated, compartmentalized, and divided from the rest of mankind based on superficial, irrelevant, and insignificant labels, barriers, and ideas.

Though I repeat there is no 'us versus them,' I shall continue.

In order for the control mechanism to expand it's influence to meet it's end and agenda, 'they' need YOU to give them reasons and excuses to function. 'They' need you to be rageful and hatefully impulse-driven. 'They' need you to angrily protest and riot. 'They' need you to take arms, rise up, and become violent. In your quest for Freedom, they need you to FIGHT for it.

When you riot and protest with anger and hate, it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to enforce more strict crowd and societal control. When you take up arms it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to enforce more strict gun control. When you get violent it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to limit your Privacy by domestic espionage, to restrict your freedom, and to limit your rights.

Fighting for Peace is counter to Peace.

Think about it this way:
I create a currency on my computer and give it to you. I tell you that from now on you will trade your precious time and energy working for it. I will then regulate it's value by inflation, then by deflation. I will favor and allow my chosen banks and corporations to prosper at the expense of the common man. You will fight wars for me, and you will also sacrifice your children to fight more wars for me. You will police and oppress others for me. I will tax the very  currency that I created, forcing you into debt. You will live by the rules I set forth. At any time I may change the rules in my favor. If you do not abide by my laws, no matter how insignificantly preposterous... you will be punished by monetary fines, imprisonment, I will ruin your career, death, or I will even take your children away from you.

If I walked up to you out of nowhere and explained this game to you, what would you do? Would you agree to play my game? After agreeing, would you later become angry, threaten me, or say I'm not fair? Would you riot, loot, and vandalize? Would you attempt to kill or assassinate me or my favored associates? Aren't you guilty by consent?

Would you do any of this or would you laugh at me? Ignore me? Walk away from me? Refuse to play my game? Tell me I'm crazy? 

You have Self power over the impositions I dare raise against you. Why are you lowering your Self power against influential  'others' who are imposing their agenda against you? 'They' are not greater than you or I, so why give them power?

The best way to attain Freedom from tyranny is by respectfully, peacefully, and in mass refuse to play the game. Spread knowledge and information, spread it like Hollywood gossip. Peaceful non-cooperation and non-compliance.  Simply refuse to play the game.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I like what you said. But what about this? what about we get all the players in the game (us the people) to create a new game. To create a game that benefits the people.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Very well said. Though we are the majority, we allow the minority to convince us that we ultimately have no power. Even if 100 people a day started to remove themselves from the game, that is easy to play, but hard to end, we could change the world in the matter of months.

This is a very difficult concept for many to hear, and understand, but in the long run, even if just you and I started this, we would still be ahead.

S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Hey there American Philosopher. Thanks for reading the OP.
If we are attempting to peacefully unite mankind from superficial separations such as nationality, ethnicity, religion, caste, wealth, social status, etc., shouldn't we also unite with the influential minority? By ostracizing the influential minority, the precedent for an external and separate enemy is established. What is your opinion?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The inner effects the outer, the outer effects the inner, and the one effects the all. Each one of us must awaken to reality and take responsibility for what's going on in the world. We have much more influence and power than we are often lead to believe. Know thyself and find freedom my friend. Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SahabiWe have much more influence and power than we are often lead to believe. Know thyself and find freedom my friend. Peace.

Want POWER? Do these THREE THINGS

1) pull all your money out of the bank and start a run on the banks

2) destroy all credit cards save one that you use for ID and use it only when necessary. Since the PTB's system runs on debt, it will hurt them

3) boycott Exxon and their partners. We need gas to live in America, but do an OWS type boycott of Exxon and see what happens

Those three things are neither illegal, nor require guns or active protest... You are merely exercising your rights NOT to buy.

Those three things if organized will bring the PTB to their knees... to bad most people are to WIMPY to take part.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I completely agree with you... but let's pretend I am one of TPTB...

"Oh peaceful protests? ok... yeah, is me, need you to hire some goons to pretend to be with them and start violence and looting, can you also let CNN/Fox and the rest to not say at any point they are peaceful, make sure they use words like criminals/thugs/communists who want to take their stuff and they need to defend themselves, also make up stories that they are killing people to take their possessions and property"

See what I mean? they will trigger fear to the MAX to gain control.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think that TPTB use our fear, not only as a way to make us react in a way that will let them exert more control, but I also think that they gain power from it. Feed off of it so to say. But yes there are plenty of things that we can do to gain back some of our control. If you must use a bank use one of the smaller local banks or credit unions. Buy locally. Do not reward the corporations that are taking tax payer money, then turning around and moving their jobs overseas, do not buy the products that they pay children and slave labor to produce. Walk, get a bike, reduce your own fuel consumption as much as possible. just my two cents, S and F for the post

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
stopped playing and walked away from it all years ago...

too many still let their fear control them and will never stop playing the game.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
(Regarding the Black/White and Police/Civillian violence)

The lives of the police,... the lives of the dead,... the lives of the victims,... the lives of the criminals,... the lives of the correct,... the lives of the wrong,... and the lives of the families on all sides,....

We are talking about lives. We are talking about the lives of human beings.

Please, my fellow brothers and sisters,... these world events are not games of entertainment meant for us to pick a side and an enemy. These world events are not meant for us to cheer and support one side while attacking or jeering another side.

By doing so, can we not see that we are dividing our families? We are dividing our social networks! We are dividing our friends, our classmates, and our workplaces!!! We are dividing our communities, we are dividing the world, and we are dividing ourselves!

Pick a side, get angry and argue with someone. Go ahead and hate someone or say they are stupid for having a different opinion than us. See how these actions are negative actions, and how these negative actions only plant the seeds for further and future negativity.

We need to come together. Not merely white and black,... not merely cops and civilians,... no!!! We must come together as fellow human beings united as family. Come together in the name of peace,... not coming together to be against something.

What we need is reconciliation,... mutual respect,... an endeavor of understanding,.... a mind of a patient temperament,... a spirit of compassion,... and a heart of love.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The best way to attain Freedom from tyranny is by respectfully, peacefully, and in mass refuse to play the game.

Great post Sahabi. And I feel what you speak.

Ghandi was on to it....a policy of peaceful non compliance. It requires unity to succeed, but the systems is trying to make sure we do not unite.

If all soldiers on Earth just refused to take up arms...no need for conflict. No need for protests. Just peaceful refusal to comply. There would be no one to enforce the issue, and the suits would break into panic. But our minds are poisoned with materialism and national pride...obscuring the real truth...that we are all one.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this thread.

Hang in there...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Thank you.

It is this "Divide and Conquer" strategy that has ceaselessly been used to influence our separation. Each and every time we separate and divide ourselves from others based upon physical superficialities,... ideas,... opinions,... or beliefs,.... we only weaken our collective mankind, and in turn, weaken the very fabric of our own individual lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
After re-reading this 2-year old op, I see that it may be taken or understood as merely an anti-banking rant. However, the intent of the op was far beyond banking. In a nutshell, the op was meant to high-light the separation, division, negativity, and egotism that we are being influenced to assimilate into our own inner thoughts and emotions.

Those who seek to subvert our sovereign human power, are doing so by these means.

We win with Unity, Peace, Love, Understanding, Patience, and Compassion.

edit on 11/25/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
"Useless eaters will always do what useless eaters do best."

-NWO Official Slogan

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
"Useless eaters will always do what useless eaters do best."

-NWO Official Slogan

This, very well, may be the mentality of egotistical elitists, however, this reasoning is extremely flawed. If we, the people, were merely cattle,... then surely they would not have to work so hard to influence us through media, entertainment, or news, nor would the use of social-engineering or propaganda be needed.

For the most part, "useless eaters" are conditioned and created,... this is not our highest nature.

edit on 11/25/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

If all soldiers on Earth just refused to take up arms...no need for conflict. No need for protests. Just peaceful refusal to comply. There would be no one to enforce the issue, and the suits would break into panic. But our minds are poisoned with materialism and national pride...obscuring the real truth...that we are all one.

agreed...now the real question is "how to get people to switch of their televisions and start thinking for themselves"...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The oppressive thumb of reality is seemingly impossible to to anything about. Mass revolution is the only solution & frankly I don't see it working quite as well as it did back in the French's hay day. Even then, how does a global society such as ours overcome the worship of money & subsequent slavery to such?

What really happens when/if the banking systems really do collapse?
I wish we'd find out sooner rather than later.

edit on 25-11-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anarchy is not better.

Complete disconnection is neither.

A proper game must be DESIGNED. Incentives for fear, apathy, hate and aggression must be removed from the physical. Not by common decision to starve and die together, but by actual advancement to that. Profit motive will never provide that advancement. We need a visionary in order to do that. A contradiction to business ideals and private enterprise.

Violent overthrow of current world elites will not provide the design.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

how does a global society such as ours overcome the worship of money & subsequent slavery to such?

not sure..the illusion of material necessity is very powerful....

What really happens when/if the banking systems really do collapse? I wish we'd find out sooner rather than later.

that will end badly for most people...it will be the survival of the fittest and after that the only ones left will be the ones who can hunt for food and grow it

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
TPTB will defeat themselves, the power they have is our belief in the concept of money. Right now that concept is becoming more and more abstract with so much manipulation and outright theft. No money=no power

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join