It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is New World Order good or bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

They use foundations in the west to protect their wealth from taxation and confiscation while passing on generational control.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The problem is the NWO doesnt want democracy...but rather uses that institution to legitimize it's control. People, elections and government officials (bureaucrats and politicians) can be controlled. Does passing an unconstitutional law like NDAA make it legal? In their world it does. What the NWO (aka OWO) wants is a defacto return to a feudal society (albeit more modernized)....that necessarily requires a de minimis middle class.
edit on 5-1-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
NWO= Totalitarian Technocracy. In my book burn them all!!!!
edit on 5-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Theres no doubt "top-poleticians" in Europe and USA works to create the NWO (loads of evidence), question is why they would create such.

They claim these huge Unions is to promote trade and relations between the individual contries, but if you take a close look at the European parlement, it wont take long before you know it is a political project not endorsed by the populations. Denmark only joined the Lisabon treaty because Anders Fogh Rasmussen and Per Stig Møller signed (against our constitution and without a public mandate). There was never a trial even thou both should get charged for treason. Anders Fogh now is general secretary for NATO (even thou he should be in jail with a lifetime sentence).
To me who is part of it the European union its nothing more than unconstitutional fascist community of crooks, many who never got elected by any population but was choocen by other poleticians....Their laws aint my laws....I had enough when they tried to enforce rules about how the maximum curve of cucumbers was allowed to be.

Most of those who talk about depopulation mention the number 500 mil people (Roughly reducing population by 92%), I believe those numbers can be documented. They talk about diffrent approaches to reach this "goal" inclueding wars, poisons, ionizing rays, hormone attacks, childcontrol (China) and other sinister aproaches. I'm not certain how much i believe of these theories, but some of the "attacks" are very real.

A few of the poisons currently used against Americans is Flouride in your water, Aspartame in your food or Bisphenol A in almost anything.....try research the last two, its kind of scary. Aspartame is banned in Denmark and its illigal to use flouride in drinking water too here, but im certain we got other nasties to supplement what we managed to ban

*sry about gramma and lack of links......but Im late and now i got to run

edit on 5-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Dont come to the UK then mate, stay safe in Denmark, seems safer than here at least. Its like 1984 in the the UK right now, cameras everywhere, and i mean everywhere. And the corruption is rife. Most Police think and act like they really are the thought police! Old Mr Orwell got it spot on if only a few decades out.
edit on 5-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Jesus even knows that even he can't get everyone united under a single banner and fully understands how diverse and different we all are so to adopt a world govt under faith would have to encompass all faiths so that everyone can be represented.

Jesus himself though didn't like oligarchies, monarchies, corporatocracies and despised "rule by force" as he saw them all as being a threat to the human spirit and human understanding as well as human unity!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The new world order seems like it will be complete control. I notice there are new un nessersary ingredients in products now, ingredients that cause cancer later in life if eaten enough. Also its everywhere now that the goverment is planning to make RFID chips in humans and plant them in humans. They say they are for "health benefits" and so people can be safe. What is safe though about human micro-chips that have cynide in them so we can be killed by the goverment on command whenever we "disobey" though?

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The introduction of the New World Order would be the worst thing that could happen to the world. The Globalists, The Elite and the Owners of us all only desire to increase their control and wealth.

You and I are not part of their plans, only in the way!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join