It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Says no Palestinians in West Bank, and Supports Settlements...Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here - here is a proud young Filistini girl who's life is being ruined by Khazars and American Christians who have been duped by Zionism.

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Rook1545

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī) also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: العرب الفلسطينيون‎, al-‘Arab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an Arabic-speaking people WOW you people claim to know a lot but actually know nothing.

They used to be semitic but today they are Arabic
edit on 4-1-2012 by candcantiques because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do you really believe all these things you are telling us? In the real world most people can differentiate reality from fiktion. I have use some soft evidense in some of my arguments but never would I use a book that cannot be proved as my defense.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Man, another friggin Jew / Palestinian argument?

Tell ya what I think...I couldn't care less about either side! We have enough problems here at home!

Rick Santorum is a pycho douchebag ****sucker and he's kissing the Jews asses to get elected...period!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Star for your signature

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Someone check on our fellow statesmen in New Mexico and Texas stat, because according to Santorum all the other states must be blocking all government aid and stealing their land.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

My vote for post of the year as of January 4th.
Santorum reminds me of a neocon Joe Biden.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
using that logic, they can go to war again, and reclaim lost land. =]

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by NeoVain

Abraham, while yes is in the bible was a real man. He was the father of Israel. He gave all of his lands to his sons which were the heads of the 12 tribes. Sure this is all in the bible but I am not trying to bible thump. I am Christian but the old testament which tells the history of the israelites is over 2,000 years old. The jews have always owned Israel. You can argue all day but the facts are the facts. The 12 tribes may never have called the land Israel but it always belonged to the jews, the sons of Abraham and history bears me out that this is FACT. Nothing anyone can say or do will ever change FACTS.

Then can the Native Americans make us exiles from our own lands? They had lived on our lands for far longer than 2000 years but there is no debate about that. So how can you say that your argument has any legitimacy?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Truly, the amount of non sequitur arguments you bring to bear is amazing. If you want to bring religion into the argument of Israel it defeats it wholly. It might have been the land of Abraham but the Palestinians a " Semitic " people were there over 3500 years ago.

According to the Torah/Talmud the Jewish people are to be in exile from those lands until their messiah returns and brings them to it. Their occupation of Palestine is in direct violation of these so called chosen peoples covenant with God. It's why many groups exist that are anti zionist and anti Israel because the existence of the state violates these covenants plainly.

You can try to push any angle you want but the original native Semitic race to the area are the Palestinians, the Jews are the severely inbred first cousins of these people who took the land by force and violate their own so called sacred religion by occupying it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

My guess is he received support from the evangelicals. A) most of'em probably won't support a Mormon, and B) they can't effect their rapture without meddling in Mid East affairs, which Dr. Paul indirectly retreats from in his foreign policy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
so what santorum is saying if the palestinians or another arab country invade and conquer israel proper he'll support it since it was acquired thru war.

i like this guy.

and hes also saying that there will be no such thing as jews and israelis in the newly acquired land, but for example be egyptians.

i can't believe someone that ignorant and that hateful and evil actually has a shot to be president.

i also can't believe the american people are that stupid to give this guy nuclear launch codes.

i feel bad for americans. you guys are going to pay the ultimate price. but it's your fault for electing these yokels.

edit on 5-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here you go, I found this.....

"Representing the Palestines not only the holy land, or the old kingdoms of Judah and Israel in their 12 distinct tribes, but also of the same place in the different age and condition of the sacred page indicated."

Wikipedia

With the help from Latin translator

Edit to Add the english translation from Wikipedia...

NOTES Scale [ca. 1:695,000]. English Translation: The Holy Land or 'Palestine' (place where the fighting occurs) Showing not only the Old Kingdoms of Judea and Israel but also the 12 Tribes Distinctly, Confirming their Locations Diversely in their Ancient Condition and Doing So as the Holy Scriptures Indicate

edit on 5-1-2012 by stanislas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

My personal view is that Abraham was not an individual but that's another discussion maybe?

The problem I have with your post is that it is self-contradicting the argument in the OP.

If you agree with Santorum's view in the OP then it is also true that you agree with the concept of conquest? Past, Present or Future?

Israel existed in the past, yes! I agree with that. Was it still Israel up to 1948? No, I disagree, however it also depends on so many different points of view over so many years. What are we looking for? Something official? From whom? Who decided in the end? Is it fair to all parties? Never!

What about all the other countries in history that have constantly changed names and cultures which is really just human history? No?
In the end supporting this Santorum video is accepting that another country at some time in the future could take over and call it something else is really the message I heard. But that is just my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Poor guy missed his calling.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Look in simple terms you should pack your bags and get off land which is not yours, it belongs to the Palestinians, not British, American or German immigrants. As a "people" you have caused the majority of he worlds problems. You are an evil people full of treachery and deceit and if you care to look as some history you will see this. As soon as America wakes up to the truth of 9/11 Israel will cease to exist. Fact.
edit on 5-1-2012 by trustnothing because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I hope he gets inoperable bowel cancer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join