It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Says no Palestinians in West Bank, and Supports Settlements...Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The term "Jew" is only a few hundred years old and was dreamt up by a French guy.

We still call the people who were in North America before the Europeans came - Indians, even though we know that was a mistake and that North America was not India.

Abraham was not a "Jew" since there was no such thing as a Jew in that era.

But if you insist on using today's terms and today's map as your guide then Abraham was an Iraqi since he was born in Ur, which is now in Iraq.

In other words the US and UK have just ruined the holiest of holy lands - the birthplace of Judaism, Christianity and Islam - Iraq.

From what I have read, this is exactly why God invented hell. To send people who don't read what is actually written in the scriptures.

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

ABRAHAM WAS NOT PALESTINIAN. HE WAS JEWISH AND HE GAVE HIS LAND TO HIS SONS, JEWISH SONS. The only land the Palestinians EVER had was the Gaza strip. Maps prove me correct. LEARN YOUR HISTORY

edit on 4-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hello, hello...

The best DNA studies tell us that the Palesstinians of today are the ancietn people of the time of Jesus and before.

The people from Europe who call themselves Jews are Khazars from the Caspian Sea / Black Sea area.

We both agree that Jews deserve to live in Palestine.

You believe people who call themselves Jews should live there and the people who read history and understand science say the real Jews who we now call Palestinians should live there.

Pray to God and ask for guidfence on this, please.

Miracles do happen.

Here learn something. Compare this to the map I linked above drawn in 1717.
The Torah traces the Israelites to the patriarch Jacob, grandson of Abraham, who was renamed Israel after a mysterious incident in which he wrestles all night with an angel. Jacob's twelve sons (in order of birth), Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, become the ancestors of twelve tribes, with the exception of Joseph, whose two sons Mannasseh and Ephraim become tribal eponyms.
If you will notice the names of Abrahams sons and the twelve tribes MATCH those of the names on the above map.
edit on 4-1-2012 by candcantiques because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey - just because a name is on something doesn't mean they own it.

The Washington Redskins are not owned by a Native American tribe and the handy cleanser "Comet" is not from outer space.

Stop taking everything in the bible literally.

The Torah was written a few hundred years before Christ lived and they jammed together every myth and legend from the region like a super comic book today where the Green Hornet, Batman, Superman and The Hulk were all in one hate-filled, revenge-seeking, ignore God, come back to God, whorship golden calves, turn to salt melo-drama.

Hardly a document a real estate agent would take to court for you.

Zionism is a fraud based on a myth, perpetrated by lies and financed by my tax dollars.

Wake up - for God's sake.

CANT BE PROVEN?? MATCH THE NAMES BELOW TO THE MAP ABOVE. Indesputable PROOF.

The Torah traces the Israelites to the patriarch Jacob, grandson of Abraham, who was renamed Israel after a mysterious incident in which he wrestles all night with an angel. Jacob's twelve sons (in order of birth), Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, become the ancestors of twelve tribes, with the exception of Joseph, whose two sons Mannasseh and Ephraim become tribal eponyms.
If you will notice the names of Abrahams sons and the twelve tribes MATCH those of the names on the above map.

edit on 4-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: grammer / spelling and adding in whole new lines of facts.

edit on 4-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Ever heard of Juda? Or Maybe Judea? Uh Hello, Jew-Du, Juda, Jew-dia, Judea, DUH !! Do any of you think or do you just regurgitate the idiots before you????

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

HELLO!!!!! LOOK AT THE DIFFERENT STATES ON THE MAP!!!! THOSE STATES ARE

Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Mannasseh and Ephraim. And where did those names come from?? DUH THEY WERE ISRAELS SONS. Oh scuse me who was Israel. HE WAS ABRAHAMS SON. WOW think of it a country were all of the states are named fro the sons of a man named ISRAEL oh damn then they named the country, wait for it.......... ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHODA THUNK IT~!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Mannasseh and Ephraim. And where did those names come from?? DUH THEY WERE ISRAELS SONS. Oh scuse me who was Israel. HE WAS ABRAHAMS SON. WOW think of it a country were all of the states are named fro the sons of a man named ISRAEL oh damn then they named the country, wait for it.......... ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHODA THUNK IT~!!

If all those people you named ever even existed, their ancestors are the Palestinians and very few Jews who have lived there all this time. Current day Israel is full of people who have no claim to that land other than a shady movement and a whole bunch of corruption. They moved there after world war two. Do you think any of the immigrants after the formation of Israel have any blood relation to the people who lived in that land over 2000 years ago?

The Palestinians do, I can tell you that.

You have been divided and conquered.

You have such a pleasant attitude BTW

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

TRUE HISTORY
The Philistines (Palesinians) arrived and mingled with the local population, and according to Biblical tradition, the United Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BC and split within a century to form the northern Kingdom of Israel, and the southern Kingdom of Judah

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a war with Egypt culminated in 586 BCE when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II and the local leaders of the region of Judea were deported to Babylonia.

Already in 586 BCE the jews were kicked out of their land!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Totally agree!

Now we call the people - Palestinians.

The sons of the sons of the sons of the sons of Abraham are the Palestinians.

I think you are starting to get this.

The Amy Winehouse, Ed Azner, and Michael Richards and Red Auerbach are or were Khazars from Europe / Central Asia.

You don't see any parts of Palestine on you map called Goldberg, Pearlman, Horowtiz - do ya?

Khazars made up a story to take over a region just like a used car saleman tells you the car was driven by a pastor's wife - and you believe it.

Let's play poker when you have a chance.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

the Jews returned to the Land of Israel from the Babylonian exile following the decree by the Persian emperor Cyrus the Great, the conqueror of the Babylonian empire in 538 BC, also known as Cyrus's Declaration

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That is all myth - no archeological evidence for it.

Jerusalem at the time of David (probably was not David at all) was about 5,000 people, eight dogs, three carts and a goldfish - hardly a Kingdom.

The Beijing Burger King serves more people than that in one day and everyone walks away with a paper crown.

a war with Egypt culminated in 586 BCE when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II and the local leaders of the region of Judea were deported to Babylonia.

Already in 586 BCE the jews were kicked out of their land!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

You. Just. Don't. Get. It.

Since what is written in books is obviously the truth since it is written in books (see how that cyclical logic gets you in trouble?), I demand my letter from Hogwart's. Harry Potter says there is a Hogwart's and it is described in Harry Potter, so it exists. I want my letter damnit.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Palestinians are Arabic. The names on the map that I quoted to you are Hebrew names. Habrews and Arabs only have one link. That is that Issac and Ishmael were brother of different mothers but the same Hebrew Father, Abraham. Ishmael was born of an Arabic mother and Issac of a Hebrew Mother. Ishmael and his mother were sent away. At the age of 14, Ishmael became a free man along with his mother. Under Mesopotamian law, their freedom enjoined them from laying claim to any inheritance that Abraham and Sarah (Abrahams wife) had. Ishmael became the father of the Arabs and the Muslim religion and Issac became the father of the Hebrews (jews).

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sure that is what they want you to think!

There were no Jews back then.

The word Jew is never used but Palestine is.

There is not evidence of a migration to or from Babylon - none.

It is a myth like "The Little Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe." - just older - before shoes were invented.

the Jews returned to the Land of Israel from the Babylonian exile following the decree by the Persian emperor Cyrus the Great, the conqueror of the Babylonian empire in 538 BC, also known as Cyrus's Declaration

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Palestinians are Arabic.

You're an idiot. I tried to stop myself, but I can't. There is no other explanation. Palestinians are Semetic, just like the original Jews (like everyone keeps telling you). Palestinians are NOT arabic.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They were called HEBREWS back then. The name Jews came from Juda and the land of Judea. The man Juda was Hebrew, He owned Judea given to him by his father Israel the son of Abraham.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
CanCan - now you are making up stuff that is not even in the Bible at all.

The Palestinians are not "Arabs" they are the origianl people who always lived there who spoke Aramaic and Greek at the time of Christ and Hebrew some time before that.

The Bible does not use the word "Arab" anywhere - nor Jew.

You have been duped by Zionism.

If Jesus was in front of you now he would tell you that his friends and followers children are today's Palestinians and you should protect them from the Gog and Magog Khazars.

Don't you see it is right in the Bible.

Palestinians are Arabic. The names on the map that I quoted to you are Hebrew names. Habrews and Arabs only have one link. That is that Issac and Ishmael were brother of different mothers but the same Hebrew Father, Abraham. Ishmael was born of an Arabic mother and Issac of a Hebrew Mother. Ishmael and his mother were sent away. At the age of 14, Ishmael became a free man along with his mother. Under Mesopotamian law, their freedom enjoined them from laying claim to any inheritance that Abraham and Sarah (Abrahams wife) had. Ishmael became the father of the Arabs and the Muslim religion and Issac became the father of the Hebrews (jews).

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī) also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: العرب الفلسطينيون‎, al-‘Arab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an Arabic-speaking people WOW you people claim to know a lot but actually know nothing.

They used to be semitic but today they are Arabic

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well - it was the Egyptians who called them Ibirus or something like that and the Egyptians decribed them as a mixture of people but that is a myth because the story of enslavement and escape is a myth.

The Bible is not a history book.

It is like a movie in which the names and facts have been changed to protect the guilty.

You have to move out of Dupesylvania, find a good library and read real history books.

They were called HEBREWS back then. The name Jews came from Juda and the land of Judea. The man Juda was Hebrew, He owned Judea given to him by his father Israel the son of Abraham.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Rook1545

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī) also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: العرب الفلسطينيون‎, al-‘Arab al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are an Arabic-speaking people WOW you people claim to know a lot but actually know nothing.

They used to be semitic but today they are Arabic

So because of what they speak that is how their genetic hereitage is assessed? You are ignorant. I'm done with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join