It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum Says no Palestinians in West Bank, and Supports Settlements...Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Land has always been called Israel and has always belonged to Israel?

The maps are from the 1800's minus the map showing the constant land theft.

The passport is from the 1920's.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Can't really argue the statement about surrendering land won in wars, but his cadence is that of someone I wouldn't want in charge of any launch codes.

Here are his supporters on their way to the New Hampshire caucus...

What I saw in the video was completely unexpected and I can not thank you enough for the best laugh I have had in months!!

Well played Sir.... well played!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think I win

Honestly though, your argument is based on myths that cannot be proven.

The Palestinians have DNA and history in their favor.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here learn something. Compare this to the map I linked above drawn in 1717.
The Torah traces the Israelites to the patriarch Jacob, grandson of Abraham, who was renamed Israel after a mysterious incident in which he wrestles all night with an angel. Jacob's twelve sons (in order of birth), Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, become the ancestors of twelve tribes, with the exception of Joseph, whose two sons Mannasseh and Ephraim become tribal eponyms.
If you will notice the names of Abrahams sons and the twelve tribes MATCH those of the names on the above map.
edit on 4-1-2012 by candcantiques because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

FYI...

The state of Israel wasn't formed until 1948, no?

This land has had many names over the last couple thousand years.

Wasn't Israel until 1948, even then it was rather small, and as you can see the map I proved shows their land theft over the years.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Uh Hello??? Anyone home? The map I provided was from 1717 and all of the different parts of the country were broken down into state like portions named after Abrahams sons. Your maps show how Palestine took over AFTER 1717. Israel is just taking their land back. Idiot.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Your maps are NEW comparitively speaking. Where are YOUR 200 year old maps PROVING that the land was Palestinian. The land was taken over by Palestinians in the late 1700's and early 1800's and israel has been taking it back ever since. You are hard headed and an idiot. You REFUSE to acknowledge the TRUTH that I have put before your eyes and that makes you an IDIOT.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Where does it say Israel?

The first link doesn't work and the photobucket map is hard to read.

And which language is it in?

Who drew this map?

Sorry, my vision is rather good, but that map is kind of blurry and would appreciate some enlightenment, or perhaps a link that works so I can review the content you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I am so sorry for makin you defen him that is yor choice. He was being very rude to the young man and I thought he was trying to intimidate him. My statement was not a literal statement but it was his body language. There is no way Santo would have done anything stupid like get physical at an election.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Please try to keep history and religion apart. Abraham? How about Adam then, the first man(since you are using religious nonsense, let´s counter with the same crap i figure) he owned the whole earth and gave it to all his sons, by the same definition. Who cares?

The point is, Israel was called Palestine before the Jews where put there by the british, they where peaceful farmers without any military force to speak of. They where driven out, and now want their land back. Israel have nowhere else to go, so of course they will try everything they come up with to remain in control.

There are plenty of maps of old palestine from the 1600s, 1700s etc online, just use google. There where no Israel before 1948.

Obvious issue is obvious.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Abraham, while yes is in the bible was a real man. He was the father of Israel. He gave all of his lands to his sons which were the heads of the 12 tribes. Sure this is all in the bible but I am not trying to bible thump. I am Christian but the old testament which tells the history of the israelites is over 2,000 years old. The jews have always owned Israel. You can argue all day but the facts are the facts. The 12 tribes may never have called the land Israel but it always belonged to the jews, the sons of Abraham and history bears me out that this is FACT. Nothing anyone can say or do will ever change FACTS.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Try this map from 1759. all of the lands are named after abrahams SONS. JEWS!
upload.wikimedia.org...
Oh and if you read the title to the map it clearly states Israel AND Palestine.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Can you prove Abraham existed though?

Santa owns the North Pole from what I hear so should I be worried as a Canadian?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

CANT BE PROVEN?? MATCH THE NAMES BELOW TO THE MAP ABOVE. Indesputable PROOF.

The Torah traces the Israelites to the patriarch Jacob, grandson of Abraham, who was renamed Israel after a mysterious incident in which he wrestles all night with an angel. Jacob's twelve sons (in order of birth), Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, become the ancestors of twelve tribes, with the exception of Joseph, whose two sons Mannasseh and Ephraim become tribal eponyms.
If you will notice the names of Abrahams sons and the twelve tribes MATCH those of the names on the above map.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

Try this map from 1759. all of the lands are named after abrahams SONS. JEWS!
upload.wikimedia.org...
Oh and if you read the title to the map it clearly states Israel AND Palestine.

Hey Einstein, your map says Palestine too!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You are kidding right? WOW, intelligence just doesnt exist in your world does it. Can you prove Napoleon existed? .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My map says Palestine Juda and Israel. It is a map of all three but if you will notice almost all of the disputed lands are named after The twelve tribes of Israel, smartass

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my questions on who wrote that map or what language it's in. If you have sorry I missed it and please point out where I missed it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here, just in case you missed it

Sorry you just made my day

I'm trying to translate what's on the map, perhaps you can help?

Notice how Palestine is in big letters up top and Israel below in much smaller letters?

Perhaps that is insignificant which is why I'm trying to translate it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just found an even older one from 1707.

www.ebay.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join