It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Revealed first to ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by KJV1611
Yes! yes there is a list dealing with the way a Christian is to compose themselves. Found in the Holy Bible of course, in Paul letters since he is the Apostle to the Gentiles...or us saved Christians.

Ok, lets see the list of Pauls commandments and compare them to what Christ taught.

I will make a whole other thread later with the full list of commands, but for now know they are found in Romans through Philemon. With a few in Hebrews through Revelation, but not many!

I will wait for your thread.

I haven't made it past John myself.

With Love,

Your Brother

LOL

Oh this should be good...

Think i'll stick around...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I know you questioned me in another thread for this post. If you believe in the prophecy for end times, am I really that far off from the truth. Understand I am not condemning the congregation for being fooled but the church itself which Christ did not create.

The church has quite literally destroyed the biblical Christ.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I do not believe in prophecy outside of Jesus himself.... Revelations is "inspired"... it means nothing to me...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yes but even Jesus talks of the end of this age, where people will be lovers of themselves and not lovers of good.

I guess to debate with you other verses outside of what Christ said is quite pointless. Do you believe in anything in the bible outside the 4 Gospels?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by Akragon

Yes but even Jesus talks of the end of this age, where people will be lovers of themselves and not lovers of good.

I guess to debate with you other verses outside of what Christ said is quite pointless. Do you believe in anything in the bible outside the 4 Gospels?

I like the entire bible... I just find no need for anything other then his words, and its served me extremely well in everything in my life...

Why do you think i questioned you about "teaching" outside of his words... i know every word he spoke... even those he supposedly said outside of the bible...

There is no need for anything else....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have a personal question for you. If you would prefer a U2U or not to answer at all I will accept that.

Do you believe that you have been baptized by the Holy Spirit? I mean honestly is there a moment in your life that you quite literally died from yourself and became alive in Christ? A point where you knew you had to give up all forms of willful sin?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

When i learned to understand him...

And it wasn't an instantanious thing... it took time...and study... and im still learning...

And that came with the realization that God exists... which also took study.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

When i learned to understand him...

And it wasn't an instantanious thing... it took time...and study... and im still learning...

I will give you a statement before the question. I believe that you have been paying attention to me and you see that I am learning. But I am not really learning, for me there was a moment that everything that I now accept as true came to me like a flash of lightning. A lot of the things that I thought were confusing at the time, not because I couldn't understand the concept or philosophy but because it was so far away from what the church teaches.

One last question if I told you a secret about Paul and his letters would you be willing to have a little faith, pray for a gift and read through them a few more times? This time looking for the interpretation that agrees with Christ, the one i argue is there.

edit on 7-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You don't seem to understand...

I respect paul for certain things... his view on love is amazing...

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Yet he is not Jesus... I have no need of his teachings... and they do not line up with them in many cases...

Honestly my friend... don't waste your time.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I will save this for another day. When I myself believe my understanding of his letters are complete. And you are right their is only one Christ.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Believe what you will...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

When I myself believe my understanding of his letters are complete.

I have a book in Kindle version I bought on Amazon:
PAUL’S LETTER COLLECTION Tracing the Origins, by David Trobisch

This makes a convincing argument that Paul edited and prepared for publication himself, the first four letters of Paul in the New Testament, being of course, Romans, First and Second Corinthians, and Galatians, which is how they are arranged in every version of the NT ever known to exist.
The point being, that I would be making concerning this is, that if you want to learn Paul, start with what he intended people to read.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm with you. People I meet are talking about it openly. Many, many folk believe we are near the end of something, whether the end of earth's history or end of time. Most think it is Biblical in nature. I have not met anyone who thinks it is anything else.

I personally believe it is Biblical; I also believe the antichrist is being revealed at this time. In fact, he is an intact member of a religious affiliation and is becoming very involved in world politics. He is making suggestions at this time as to what will cure this world's ills, and suggesting he is the one who should oversee the repairing of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To Christianity the devil is the greatest threat he will try and corrupt things,
But apart from varied differences amoungst Christians those who deny Christ are the anti-Christs.

If your Church or Christian religion denies Christ as Eternal and says he is second best then that is deception,
When they say he is an Alien or Angel it becomes a Cult and somewhere down the line the devil is at work.

Then you ask who are really the true Anti-Christs?

Who burns down the Churches across the world,
Who hangs Christians and persecute whole families based on turning to Christ?
Who kills the so called Blasphemers in the Believers of Christ?
Who makes it Law to persecute Christians and force them to annouce another faith by force?
Who calls them selves Churches and do not practice Christ?

Instead of blaming other Christians look at the real world in who is doing the Anti-Christain politics.
If there was an Anti-Christ system and people then you will see how close they are by what Satan would do him self and their actions are not that different to those refuse to worship the Beast.

edit on 9-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by gabby2011

I expected responses like this. I am not calling Catholics or any church goers evil. I am simply pointing out that not one so called Christian church teaches the message in the bible. Every church teaches dogma that directly contradicts the bible and that in a church truly inspired by the New Testament there would be no preacher. Everyone would be equal and it would be more like a conversation than a lecture. Read the bible for yourself I am not making any of this up. If anyone teaches anything that contradicts the bible they are anti-Christ, opposed to Christ. The Catholic Church does teach things that are contradictions to the bible. You don't have to believe me you can read it for yourself. Trust the Holy Spirit to do what Christ promised, let the Holy Spirit be your personal teacher.

Whoa! You put a lot of suppositions into that statement! There is a church/faith 'out there' that teaches the truth.
You must be a true Bible scholar to find it, though.
For instance what does the Word say here.....?

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

.....that the devil is angry and goes to make war with (the true) remnant who KEEPS the (ALL 10) commandments of God and has the faith of JESUS. This "remnant" is what is left of the TRUE church of God at the end of time. This remnant will have God's truth...ALL of it!

Just wondering, did you study theology? How can you make a blanket statement that all churches teach contradictory dogma? While the Holy Spirit will lead us into ALL truth, it must be the truth as written in God's Holy Word the Bible. The Holy spirit will never contradict the written word of the Bible! Never...no, not once.

NO pastors....?
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

God's word says there would be preacher (pastors) to edify or build up HIs church and perfect the saints until the last day!

I give you credit for this: Anything and anyone who opposes God and Jesus is antichrist; also the Catholic church does teach error and freely admits it.

Question: "Have you any other way of proving that the (Catholic) Church has power to institute festivals of precept (to command holy days)?
Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her:
she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance
of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for which there is no scriptural authority."--Stephan Keenan,
Doctrinal Catchecism, pg. 176.

.....study that one out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LoudCry777

Please read the next post first.

The positions in the church were limited. The New Testament talks of only two roles for regular church meetings. The Elder, which is described by a few different terms. The roles of the Elder, or Pastor or Teacher or Overseer, could all be summed up by the term Sheppard. They were to serve the church by ensuring that everything was orderly. They may be called to teach new or non-believers the word of God. Then there were a few names for another role. You see at the church meeting they would always eat the Lord’s Supper, so these other roles were in place to cook and serve food.

The New Testament church was a meeting where all members of the church were expected to talk and share their testimony. They were truly fellowshipping building up each member and allowing each member to share the unique gifts that they had been given by the Holy Spirit. But you don’t have to take my word for it here are the passages in the bible.

1 Corinthians 11:20-22 20 So then, when you come together, it is not the Lord’s Supper you eat, 21 for when you are eating, some of you go ahead with your own private suppers. As a result, one person remains hungry and another gets drunk. 22 Don’t you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God by humiliating those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you? Certainly not in this matter!
Acts 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

1 Corinthians 14:26-33 26 What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. 28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.
29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. 30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. 32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.
Do you see all people are encouraged to participate. This is a meeting that is shepherded by the Elders. They ensured that the lords Super was done orderly, they may have even started the meeting by reading scripture and sharing something, but CLEARLY ALL were encouraged to share their stories and their gifts.

The message that you have been taught teaches supremacy and separation. You have been taught a message that leads to judgment, hate and separation from the body. All who live in love live in Christ, this is a message that all would accept if not for the church. We are only asked to separate ourselves from people who live in sin that do not seek to repent and forgiveness. And really why would anyone that lives by the law of love want to associate with those who do not?

The Catholic Church did indeed have the power to adopt the church to fit the Pagans, and they did indeed do this.
The remnant of the church is the bible, the very word of God that leads those who believe in and live according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

edit on 9-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoudCry777

Whoa! You put a lot of suppositions into that statement! There is a church/faith 'out there' that teaches the truth.
You must be a true Bible scholar to find it, though.
For instance what does the Word say here.....?

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This remnant will have God's truth...ALL of it!

NO pastors....?
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Question: "Have you any other way of proving that the (Catholic) Church has power to institute festivals of precept (to command holy days)?

I have studied the dogma of most major religions, but this is really unimportant because every Christian church has the exact same flaw. Some just have more flaws than the one fundamental flaw that goes against everything Jesus teaches. And I mean the exact opposite of what Jesus teaches.

When you say that any one church or any one interpretation is the only correct interpretation, by your own words you have condemned everyone else to hell or purgatory. Because by your interpretation anyone who does not believe the words of Christ is going to hell.

You know in my whole life I have never talked with one person who does not agree with the words of Christ. Everyone seems to believe that we should love one another. Everyone agrees that it would be better to love our enemy than to make war. Everyone agrees that it would be best if we were charitable and made others more important than ourselves. Everyone agrees that all signs point to a loving God. So since I have never talked with anyone who did not believe in the teaching of Christ, I would say that I have never met someone who did not believe in the message of Christ.

This is what the bible says.
So you see because you know love and live in love, you live in God and he lives in you. This is the secret Christ is in you. What these passages clearly reveal is that if you live in love than Christ lives in you. This is not something you need to convert to it is simply the truth.

1 John 4:16-18 God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Colossians 1 24:27 24 26 This message was kept secret for centuries and generations past, but now it has been revealed to God’s people. 27 For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory.

What do these passages CLEARLY STATE? They clearly say that ANYONE who lives in love lives in God. And that anyone who lives in love proves that Christ lives in you. Notice this verse says for centuries and generations past. Therefore we can see that this was indeed a secret prior to the coming of Christ in the flesh. But ALL people who lived in love prior to Christ also had Christ in them. This verse does not say any Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, It CLEARY STATES ANYONE.

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Don’t you see that Paul is clearly stating not to call yourselves followers of anyone. Simply because we are all equal members to the body of Christ. Don’t you think if Paul figured Peter was the head of the church and was the true authority that he wouldn’t have corrected them to follow Peter?

Cont>>>>

edit on 9-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The bible gives direct information on who the antichrist is. He will be a european prince, will do great & good deeds & the world will love him. I believe the antichrist is in the royal palace. Dianas scottish bloodline traces back to king arthur and this is the link. Nwo, freemasons, illuminati, bible, nostradamus, georgia headstones, romans etc all point to the royal family. In the thread human remains found at queens winter retreat, i explain this in more detail in my posts there. The bible gives details of the a/c and it isnt ambivalent or generic in nature so as such it suggests a particular person. I agree with the post on page 1 that jesus was a magi. Genuine witches are earth angels, yet many christians believe the propaganda about them. The bible stated do not suffer evildoers, & was later changed to witches. The dark forces wanted to be rid of true witches & magi as they posed a real threat. Satanists fear them. Religion doesnt come into it. There is a negative & a positive force, and thats that. Jesus clearly states that those not against him are for him, in reference to some1 healing in his name. He said there would be different paths (religions) that would lead to him. The quarrels over who is right & wrong is therefore redundent. If the intent is positive it is of god. Someone can use love as tool of evil, but if the intent isnt good it isnt of god. (angel of darkness can appear as angel of light) god is within you, planted like a seed. So no matter what religion, if you nuture this seed with positive energy the seed will grow within. If its claimed ‘my way is the only way‘ its a lie, as gods way is the only way. Trust your own inner bell, over what others tell you. Prayer is how you talk to god, meditation is how you listen to god. Jesus says those who think they are on the right path wont be. As such question all things & let your own heart be your guide. If you understand the nature of evil, you will realise you dont need to fear it. The positive energy self renews & the negative self destructs!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Yes! yes there is a list dealing with the way a Christian is to compose themselves. Found in the Holy Bible of course, in Paul letters since he is the Apostle to the Gentiles...or us saved Christians.

Ok, lets see the list of Pauls commandments and compare them to what Christ taught.

I will make a whole other thread later with the full list of commands, but for now know they are found in Romans through Philemon. With a few in Hebrews through Revelation, but not many!

I will wait for your thread.

I haven't made it past John myself.

With Love,

Your Brother

LOL

Oh this should be good...

Think i'll stick around...

hello iamiam... Are you ready to talk to me yet or are you going to bolt again? Did you know iamiam that when you offend the true god, the moon eats your soul? God will always warn you and give you a chance, but if you dont listen then you will be sent to the 8th sphere where the moon will eat your soul.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

There actually isn't a statement in that reply that doesn't hurt my head...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join