It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Revealed first to ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I've got a book which was being handed out by religious people in Sydney years ago. It's a book of fiction but throughout the book it interupts the story by quoting things form the bible and explaining how the church has it all wrong. In the story it pegs the a pope as the Anti Christ. It's actually a good book if you skip the biblical interuptions.

SURVIVORS.
You'll be suprised who gets left behind. Is the name of the book. It 's by Zion Ben Jonah.
edit on 4-1-2012 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why is it that Christianity prevails here .
There are other religions.
How can there be an anti-christ,when the "christ" was but a man.
How can one believe what is in the bible as if one believes in a fictional book.
What is the one religion that is true?
I posted a thread on this,but will not post it on here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES

Submitted for your approval or disapproval:

Many believe the mark of the Anti-Christ or Beast to be the complete number of 666 as translated from Chi Xi Stigma. Here is Codex Vaticanus from 350 A.D.

This is actually not 666 but Sixty-Six Stigma or Sixty-Six Inked Evils/Printed Books.

KJV is less clear when it says:
Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666).

This is translated directly from the tongue of the Matith YaHuWchanon, AbraYA from The Word of YAH.
ChazUW YaHuW (Rev) 13:18
Herein is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the multitudes of the elohim of The Beast,for it is the multitude following the man-made elohim (pagan gods). These are numbered as *sixty six evils.

The word "Number" is Strongs# G706
ἀριθμός
arithmos
ar-ith-mos'
From G142; a number(as reckoned up): - number.

#G142
αἴρω
airō
ah'ee-ro
A primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figuratively to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specifically to sail away (that is, weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare [H5375]) to expiate sin: - away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove, take (away, up).

Chi Xi=66
Stigma=Printed Books
My research has shown that we even had a name for a printing press tool known as a "Stig". It is a device that at the time the KJV was a name for the piece that held the letters that would subsequently be inked for print of the bibles of 66 books. Also showing the relation of Stig to the word Stigma is that "Stigma" in its whole word also refers to applying ink in a permanent fashion to Paper, Leather, especially known for Skin or any other inking that is permanent.

We believe that chi xi Stigma is actually 66 Books of ALL the religious bibles that have twisted His Word into there false and slanderous books that have been misleading the masses by the corporate churches for over 500 years. It is no accident that the perfect number of Our Savior and of our Father is Seven. There are actually 76+1=77 Books of His Untwisted Scriptures that you will not find in any of the 66 Books of Man.

So when you state that these christian religions are the actual mark you are not that far off in my humble opinion because these very religions mislead the masses through these twisted 66 Books to cause many to believe what they are told, namely, that His name is not important... it is Lord yet root of the word lord is Baal. It is obvious to know this by doing research on the root word. Also remember that our Savior is our KING and a King is above a lord. Yes shatan would lower Him to that of a Lord because of His Pride of being the ruler of this wicked world yet we may see the logic in this so easily... Also the 66 books have taken His Great Name out and replaced it with false names, Jesus from Iesus from Iesous. The letter J is only about 500 years old according to Websters Dictionary and is not His Name. Ie means SON OF. Sus=Zues and was used for many pagan elohim names such as PegaSUS and DionySUS and many many others. Sus worship was a Constantine staple as he did worship the sun god Zeus and also scripture represents the church many times in scripture by the word SUN just as it represents Muslim and Islam by the word Moon...

Yes much has been twisted and even deleted from these books so keep on searching for truth in all things! Test All Things!

edit on 1/4/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

Hm, well by that definition about 99.9% of the earths population gets to scream for eternity because if youre right then were all wrong, Meh. I'd just as soon as stick with Jesus hebrew name Yahshua or the aramaic Yeshua, even assuming any of those is correct.

So how's the Messiah supposed to save the world when the world is entirely anti-christ?
edit on 4-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Excellent post, Religion is the anti-christ thanks for posting S&F
Hopefully people will red this post and realize this, Religion is control, Religion tells us to do things against our fellow man..wake up Religious dudes/dudette's follow the God in yourself you have no need for Religion.
edit on 4-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Many of the behaviors mentioned in most religions are involuntary REACTIONS to when AFTER the Presence fills an individuals consciousness. Not that someone is supposed to force upon themselves those behaviors and all of a sudden the Presence fills the individuals consciousness like some rewards system. It's all backwards and inside out.

Once someone has invested a significant amount of personal sacrifice of behaviors, they will defend those to the death as "the way". When "the way" is each persons sojourn that is never the same as one taken by anyone else. Religions derail the sojourn that is unique for each individual and lumps everyone into a common behavior mold.

For example, just because one man on his sojourn while climbing a mountain had the Door opened and the Presence became known doesn't mean that mountain is "holy" and everyone neeeds to trudge up that mountain because they will have the same thing happen to them. Wrong.

edit on 4-1-2012 by tkwasny because: Typo fix

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I agree,somewhat,but the overuse of "sojourn" somewhat confuses me cause the meaning is" temporary"',or a temporary stay..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
sacgamer25,

Thank you for the apology and explanation. Your opening did imply though that the Word of the churches is anti-christian. The Word taught IS good and fruitful and having said that, I most certainly agree with you that it's
the mass that has become poison. I haven't been to church in years (don't believe you have to, to have Christ in your life) but I have friends and neighbors that go all the time and they are the furthest people from living by the good Word. And yes, there are those even preaching the Word that are corrupt, selfish, and dishonest. So yes it does seem no one wants to follow the Word, they just feel their great and wonderful for attending mass.

But the Word of the church IS good and fruitful.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The one that offers a one on one relationship with God...

Thats your hint...

Now ask yourself what is the correct religion...

Heres another hint... i couldn't resist

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OK here's my inspiration:

21. 12. 20012

add: 2+1 =3
2+1 =3
2+1 =3

The only '2' that is left:

2x3 = 6
2x3 = 6
2x3 = 6

Answer 666
Strange indeed:

edit on 4-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I guess you missed the memo...

Satan changed his area Code recently... its 616 now

He lives in Michigan...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Love it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Catholics – Say they are the authority and teach that its ok to do whatever you want as long as you repent on Sunday. Not to mention adopting every Pagan holliday into the Church This is Anti-Christ

..and you think you have the answers...?? ..pffft..

You honestly believe what you wrote about Catholics? You are so way off on that its laughable..

I can't speak for the other denominations mentioned.. but if the one I quoted is any indication of your accurate portrayals..I doubt you know anything.
...and you have the gall to try and point out the antichrist?

You're a joke !!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I expected responses like this. I am not calling Catholics or any church goers evil. I am simply pointing out that not one so called Christian church teaches the message in the bible. Every church teaches dogma that directly contradicts the bible and that in a church truly inspired by the New Testament there would be no preacher. Everyone would be equal and it would be more like a conversation than a lecture. Read the bible for yourself I am not making any of this up. If anyone teaches anything that contradicts the bible they are anti-Christ, opposed to Christ. The Catholic Church does teach things that are contradictions to the bible. You don't have to believe me you can read it for yourself. Trust the Holy Spirit to do what Christ promised, let the Holy Spirit be your personal teacher.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What if the big grey heads are 'god', and when Jesus (whom was genetically tailored or tracked by them) found this out and went rogue, hence his persecution and the ensuing religious sects that largely exist for societal and politicL control once the monarchies ended? Making him lucifer. Or maybe jesus father of time had kids and one of them rebelled with his thunderous approach.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yeh this is no excellent post lol. down right ignorant if anything. But i kinda agree with you, about a lot of it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Reading the gnostic gospels and understanding the political turmoil of the time after Paul's revelation reveals the church and orthodox Christianity as the anti-Christ easily.

His teachings just don't add up when you mix in the corruption and exploitation of the church and it is a true travesty the Gnostics were completely snuffed out shortly after the council of Nicaea.

If the Gnostic gospels and way had won out Christianity would be one of the most pure, peaceful religions on the face of this planet today. Unfortunately it is still the same maligned beast of the dark ages attempting to wrest humanity backwards several hundred years in logic, humility, and humanity today.
edit on 4-1-2012 by LaughingatHumanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The one that offers a one on one relationship with God...

Thats your hint...

Now ask yourself what is the correct religion...

Heres another hint... i couldn't resist

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Correct religion?
Play on words.
Apparently in your world,you have ignored all the other religions.
By whose word,and don't say god's,cause that is not true.
By man's word.
Hence,here goes quoting the bible again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by sacgamer25
Catholics – Say they are the authority and teach that its ok to do whatever you want as long as you repent on Sunday. Not to mention adopting every Pagan holliday into the Church

Wrong.

Protestants- Say by Grace alone, completely ignoring that as Christians we are called to a Holy life free from willful sin.

Wrong

Baptist- Teach that everyone who’s not basically perfect is going to hell.

Wrong

That makes you wrong three for three.

Perhaps this thread would be better in the RANT section ...

Wrong. See? I can do it as well. Where is your rebuttal? You are looking like a child here.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

In my world, i've studied almost all the other religions...

you do of course know what happens when you assume right?

Apparently.... hints don't even help these days...

*sigh*

what a world we live in...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The sick amusing part is the bible thumpers who preach to everybody who will listen do not even honor the 4th commandment. Silly little puppets who do not understand even one single word Christ was talking about.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i strongly believe "jesus" and all religious figures are actually ET's
and the return of "jesus" will actually be a planned alien revisit, or one of a large world scale of acknowledgment.

and the anti christ will simply be the leader of the nation who leads the world (those who are allies) against them. it will not be legitimate fear and misunderstanding, it will be a long planned struggle to hinder enlightenment and hold onto their own power.
that will explain the many lies we expect from the A.C.

- i realize i went a little off topic, contrary to the common beliefs of others in this topic. my personal beliefs are a mix of our conspiracies that i find hard to reply to singularly within this site

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join