It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul brings back soldier that was cut off from CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You are clearly an idiot without a simple education in government. Stick with your MSM education dummy and have fun in the FEMA camp!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

Originally posted by blupblup
Firstly they would NEVER allow a true rebel, a true "For the people" candidate to get elected.... never.

Secondly, even if by a miracle there was one and they did get in, they'd get taken out quicker than you can say "Texas school book depository"

Third, what power do you honestly believe a president has?

The guy has a point.

Even if Ron Paul is for real, and he gets elected. How is he going to disarm the establishment - i.e. the people that comprise the military-industrial-intelligence infrastructure. They will remain present regardless of who gets elected. Unless maybe, a large portion of that establishment also supports Ron Paul and can oust those who oppose him.

It is evident that the problem is far deeper than who gets elected for president.

The solution to the problem will require an internal war of sorts - a deep surgery.

Most will resort to extreme steps only when they are convinced that all the normal routes are closed. Perhaps Paul can do nothing different as President. But they are waiting for that to be proved to them. If Paul gets elected as the President and fails to deliver any change, some of the Paul supporters will join your camp, that the US needs a civil war.

But of course, there won't be any civil war, even though the numbers who agree such is needed will continue to grow.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I dont belive that servicemen or women are allowed to apper at political events in Uniform are they?
edit on 5-1-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

AWESOME!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
I dont belive that servicemen or women are allowed to apper at political events in Uniform are they?
edit on 5-1-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

No they are not, in fact they are not allowed to be in uniform at any event that persuade the public to think the armed forces support a cause of any sort unless it is sponsored by the armed forces.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The gentleman in uniform has a right to his opinion, however he does not have the right of an opinion while in uniform. He will likely and rightfully receive jail time for the endorsement of a candidate as a member of the Armed Forces.

Department of Defense Directive 1344.10 (DoDD 1344.10), Political Activities by Members of the Armed Forces:

4.1.2. A member of the Armed Forces on active duty shall not:
4.1.2.5. Speak before a partisan political gathering, including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.
4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Interesting things in this thread...putting hopes into one man because he what ....says all the right things...I guess people have the need to put their faith into something or someone to feel they are being heard in the greater picture.
Are things that black and white though really....ARE they.....ARE they so clear that we can all see through the man and behind the scenes.....see to where the real power lays....THE lobbyists.....no matter how much the people would love for Ron Paul to come in and bash through changes on the peoples behalf....but come on people you know this will not be the case...he will be run as always by the existing civil servants and the lobby front whom control all that goes on.
If it makes people feel that he is the man for change then i guess it is the pill people need to feel like they are being heard......but the only way for the people to be really heard is for the people to rise up against the machine and make themselves heard....not to put forward some false icon. Albert Einstien said:

"The world is a dangerous place to live,Not because of the people who are EVIL.
But because of the people who don't do anything about it."

So you see it is wonderful to put your faith into this man.....but for me it is upto each individual to do something about it.....Do not for one second ever believe he can change things as things will only change when the people make it change.

A time is coming for citizens of the world to speak up for what is right....it is going to be upto the people to bring forward a reveolution of change.....the politicians are sheep and beholden to the civil servants and the lobbyist's no matter who they are.....ALL your presidents are puppets and when your puppets do not tow the polictical line their strings are cut.....Through assassination either physically or through character....and this will always be the case until the people themselves stop allowing the evil to penetrate so deeply behind the scenes.

Read through some of my threads and you will see how this evil works and whom the powerhouses of the world are i am not going to imply in here what people already know as it may derail the thread and that is never my intention ...But i say to you out there you may need to believe in Ron Paul but you also should realize he is just yet another puppet of the political system that is infected with a virus of evil.

have faith people....but do not have faith in one man....do not put your faith in GOD....do not put your faith in AL'lah or any other one person or entity....I say put your faith where it belongs......Put your faith into yourself....you alone are your own entity....you are your own temple....you alone know your own needs and morality.....trust in it, as it was given to you from birth...and believe it that you yourself know the difference between good and evil.

edit on 023131p://f27Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul is the best political candidate out there right now, but seiing how politics in general is so screwed up, that's not really saying much.

I think the best thing that could ever happen to this country is if we just start ignoring them altogether. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: What if they gave an election and nobody came? The only change of the substantial kind that is ever going to happen in this country is of the type that WE instigate ourselves.

Maybe Ron Paul CAN implement all the policies he would like to and turn this country back around again, but if he can, all I can think about is this song:

youtu.be...

"When a leader speaks.....a leader dies."

The more things change the more they stay the same. Why do you think it's getting harder and harder to find good people who can help lead us in the directions that we need to go? Because the rest of the world, TPTB, shuts 'em up and shuts 'em down. And we just sit back and take it.

Screw that. Do what YOU feel is right. Do what YOU feel will give you a better life. I have afeeling that a leader...ANY leader, will not give that to you. You have to go out and get it yourself. And if you don't, you don't have any right to sit back and bitch about how hard your life is.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well they cant shut us up after discharge now can they? That guy has balls, he knew the risk he took. And he probably figured it was worth it. If that is what it takes then so be it maybe soldiers should stop following the rules and start speaking up? Ya know rules were meant to be broken, been doing it my whole life When you are a soldier you represent your people not politicians yet we are used as cannon fodder at the stroke of a pen by politicians. It's not the people voting for wars at all, but politicians in bed with the corrupt with the ambition of self gain.

FREE BRADLEY MANNING!

OCCUPY EVERYWHERE

RON PAUL 2012

edit on 5-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653

Take that CNN.

Dr. Ron Paul is unstoppable.

Pink

its 50/50 J Thorton still did not say what he was going to say from the Original Cut off Interview with Dana Bash.. he left out ... Nitpicking like countries like Iran and Israel is Capable of .........................................

thats when ( CNN ) gave this Soldier a Lecture ...For saying !!!!!!!! ISRAEL Is capable of @___________@!!!!!! LIVE!! on Camera ! Still more less he did not finish ! that ISRAEL Capable of @_______@ Sentence

Could it be !!
?Doing their battles alone ? ?taking care of their Own Problems? Picking Their Own Affairs Fights ! Etc...

The Jesse Thorson Bashing !

Note ++++ Ironicaly the Interviewer in the the Original cut off video Name is Dana Bash

Jesse Thorsen, Ron Paul Supporter, Appears To Violate Military Uniform Protocol In Iowa
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Army examining Cpl. Jesse Thorsen's support of Ron Paul at the IA caucus.
www.dailypaul.com...

EXCLUSIVE: Ron Paul's Favorite Veteran Has a Criminal Record To Go With His Awesome Neck Tattoo

Read More www.gq.com...

www.gq.com...

So as i see he did some Crime probably a Trespass Burglary of a Firearm !! and Concealing it and got probation !! thank god he didn't shoot anybody
were is he from Florida there not allot of people!! that possess guns in that state !!

Corporal == reenlisted 3 years ago with a 4 year gap !! For Being a Corporal a a Heavy Construction Operator it depends what MOS you have to go up the Chain ohh well his 5 minute of fame !

as I look at the Main focus on this Thread is the CUT OFF of What CNN did to this Guy ! When he said that WORD!!!! Nit Picking IRAN ISRAEL Capable !!!!!

An Absolute! Orwellian Ministry of Truth Thing !

WHats next!!!!! he going to tell the public his Crime in 2004

and then the 2 Minutes of Hate will star Rolling In ! and the Public will Yell at their TV Set!! !!

I Can see it Now see Below Video!

Orwell 2 Minutes of Hate

(Ron Paul in this One ! William Cooper Jordan Maxwell David Icke Alex Jones , USA did 911 and Obama )
George Orwell's "1984" (RARE, UNSEEN, INTRODUCTION)

ATS you gotta love this ONE!!

2 Minutes Hate - Week of 9/3/08

at the 40: second mark!! and then On!! as it shows Ron Paul debating and saying about the troops coming home !! stopping the war etc... Then in 2008 on the FOX News Net Work!!! ATS you Gotta Listen!

This Man Ron Paul
is Planning on Destroying Oceania

Listen to His Double plus ungood
Old think

Now Listen to this!!!!!! pretty much the Opposite of what Soldier Jesse thorton has said from McCains point of View! 3 years Ago! and McCain Gets Owned!!!

Ron Paul owns John Mccain on Iraq

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Man.... I swear to god... politics in the US.

You guys are being played so bad.

It's so obvious... It's like a circus.

Guy gets cut off by awful news station... have no fear, Super Ron Paul is here..

:shk:

How convenient

The law of confusion must be maintained at all times.

If some people want to believe in the constitution, that's their right, and you flirt with disaster if you try to shove the truth on anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul - one man - cannot change anything. And nothing will change in the US unless Americans themselves are willing to reevaluate their American dream. Some do, for the example a large part of Occupy movement. Here on ATS the majority remains those who blame the invisible elite, the shadow government and so forth.

Unless Americans come to terms with themselves as to speak I think it's pretty much doomed for internal collapse.

Your political theater is in fact a theater, with candidates arguing about the most futile is and insignificant issues.. can gays marry, will we raise taxes, should we illegalize abortion and what about those borders..

This religion of yours, this liberal Capitalism, unless it's success, it's durability is seriously questioned and reconsidered absolutely nothing will change at all. I am certain of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CredulityKills
The gentleman in uniform has a right to his opinion, however he does not have the right of an opinion while in uniform. He will likely and rightfully receive jail time for the endorsement of a candidate as a member of the Armed Forces.

Department of Defense Directive 1344.10 (DoDD 1344.10), Political Activities by Members of the Armed Forces:

4.1.2.5. Speak before a partisan political gathering, including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.
4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Ok then seeing that just just became a member ! only 2 post and the List you gather above !
a Government Plant?

Do you think its Ok for a President to Operate a Military Jet Aircraft ! wear a military Pilot Uniform ?
Land on a Aircraft carrier!! Millions of Dollars! of Machinery for a Propaganda Stunt !

Do you think that thorton Cares !! ? if he get booted out ! Do you think it would cause a Stir to the Public! ?

when was that UCMJ Code FIRST ..made in ? the 40s 50s 60s ?

but rules are rules ! !!

as Rule's Should be made,, a Civilian!!! President should not be Allowed to operate a Multimillion Dollar military Aircraft! landing on a Multimillion dollar Aircraft Carrier!!

edit on 5-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Ok, I do not mean to be a spoil sport or a sourpuss. I am an active Ron Paul supporter, voted for him in 2008 and will definately vote for him again in 2012.

BUT, what this young Soldier is doing is, quite frankly, illegal and against the UCMJ. As a member of the Armed Forces, you can in no way support any particular candidate in a way that potrays the military as being "pro__insert candidate___"

That is exactly what this Soldier is doing. He is almost approaching this situation as if the military is 100% behind Dr. Paul, and is also using the military (by wearing his uniform etc) as a way to sway voters towards a candidate.

I'm just giving you guys the heads up so if this Soldier is met with reprimand, everyone does not yell "conspiracy!" and believe that the PTB are out to silence Soldiers for Ron Paul.

As an NCO, I would have a strict talking to this Soldier if he was under me. It's fine if he supports Ron Paul, and it is fine if he tells people he is a member of the Army, but it is NOT fine to be in uniform, and using his job to promote a candidate or sway voters.

I know I may be ridiculed or scorned here, but I am not the bad guy. Ron Paul DOES have a ton of support within the ranks, but we as Soldiers need to not use our chosen profession in this way.

My 2 cents..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You may be right, but if they do take him out... it might open more eyes to what's really going on!!! The vast majority of the people are still largely un aware of the facts, the corruption, etc.

And if they take out our beloved Ron Paul faster that we can say " Oswald was framed" ... then there will be a public reaction faster than you can say " revolution" . Get your head out of your a** and stop being such a pessimist.

Ron Paul == hope for peace, love and, freedom. While he may not be able to accomplish this entirely, it's still a step in the right direction.
edit on 5-1-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by CredulityKills

Ok then seeing that just just became a member ! only 2 post and the List you gather above !
a Government Plant?

Do you think its Ok for a President to Operate a Military Jet Aircraft ! wear a military Pilot Uniform ?
Land on a Aircraft carrier!! Millions of Dollars! of Machinery for a Propaganda Stunt !

Do you think that thorton Cares !! ? if he get booted out ! Do you think it would cause a Stir to the Public! ?

when was that UCMJ Code FIRST ..made in ? the 40s 50s 60s ?

but rules are rules ! !!

as Rule's Should be made,, a Civilian!!! President should not be Allowed to operate a Multimillion Dollar military Aircraft! landing on a Multimillion dollar Aircraft Carrier!!

edit on 5-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Honestly, as the Commander in Cheif of the Armed Forces, the President could throw a Bilderburg homo party on a US Aircraft carrier and none of you can say a thing.

Thats why we the people need to be careful whom we place in power and in the office.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I find it sad that there are members of ATS who are actually paid to troll the threads and post propaganda. If you see a post that opposes Ron Paul, you can bet on pretty good odds that it's someone who is employed to do so.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would love for Ron Paul to be the man that will change things in a positive way, but , my conspiracy 101 tells me that things are never the way they are presented, and when you think you have it figured out, you haven´t.

This man will change nothing, for the simple reason that if he would be able to in any way, you wouldn´t be hearing or seeing him at all in this game.

Wake up people, you guys really think that this guy will get chosen as president, and if he does, will change things for the better?

You really think this masterplan that is being played out for at least 60 years, and maybe 1000´s of years, will be stopped by this man?

Don´t be delusional.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What i don't get is why people are finding him "dangerous" for thinking differently in regards to foreign policy?

Obviously choosing the "right" candidate has gotten your country no more forward than what it was 10 years ago - why not take the risk of choosing someone "out of place"?

What's the worst that could happen? He would just leave your country in the same state he entered presidency in. So what if he leaves it worse? It's bee on a decline for years.
In fact, if he leaves it in a worse state, your country would be better off as it would start to wake everyone the # up.

But i think it won't come to that. Don't choose the same puppet everytime that gives a good speech. They look so fake anyway! The typical "we will move forward" speech.
Why do you think i despise politics so much? In my country, they do the same #! "move forward", "change", etc.

How about that quote by nietzche?
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

What is your country scared of?
edit on 5-1-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Because he wants to take the power & money out of the hands of the few and give it back to us.

If you believe that you're truly deluded.

Seriously, I know the cult of Ron Paul seems fun and you all agree and it feels nice when you all agree and back each other up and convince yourselves that this guy is so different, but seriously... he's a politician.

If you think he will change anything or even has the power to, you are sadly mistaken.

But it's fun right... you have your saviour.

Enjoy it.

Gimme a shout in a year or so and we'll see how things are then.

So who are you voting for?

Santorum?

I think you are the one being played. You must watch a lot of FOX.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join