It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Linkamoto

I don't think it was Ron Paul's ads that did damage to Newt....it was Romney's Super PAC that spent like 4 million in running ads against him in Iowa.

That is why I don't know why Ron Paul supporters want a one on one with Romney...he could easily drop 10 million in negative ads against anyone he wants....and that is just his Super PACs...not even his own campaign donations.

Yeah but Paul drops 100% truth... and Romney can't afford that...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I honestly don't think Huntsman is seriously in it for this election. I think he's making a bid for 2016.

Santorum is too radical.

Perry has way too much baggage. He shouldn't be running at all. What was he thinking?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I honestly don't think Huntsman is seriously in it for this election. I think he's making a bid for 2016.

Santorum is too radical.

Perry has way too much baggage. He shouldn't be running at all. What was he thinking?

Perry makes GWB look like a genius, literally. I'm suprised he even knows what's going on half the time....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

See, this is where I think it gets interesting. In a one on one with Romney, yes, I think Romney certainly on paper has the clear edge. However, RP has never had that kind of opportunity before. When America's eyes are honed in on two people and are left with a decision, who's to say Ron Paul's message can't continue to spread? It's already caught on way more than it did 4 years ago in his campaign. And with a potential front-and-center betwee him and Romney, maybe he COULD really get on a roll. Mitt is big government. Is that really what the republicans want? Maybe so. I just think this scenario would be very interesting. I also think if RP survived until the end where it was him and Mitt, he's already won his cause. I feel certain that this race is not about anything other than influence for RP. Would he love to win? Sure. But I think he wants his message to really set in people's heads, and if he gets that far, it's a success.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Santorum is too radical.

Perry makes GWB look like a genius, literally. I'm suprised he even knows what's going on half the time....

Yeah - - I don't get it. I listened to an interview from a politician that's known Perry for 30 years. He said Perry never ever mentioned religion. Then there's the gay issue. And the racist stuff. And his political record is not positive.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Santorum is too radical.

Yeah - - I don't get it. I listened to an interview from a politician that's known Perry for 30 years. He said Perry never ever mentioned religion. Then there's the gay issue. And the racist stuff. And his political record is not positive.

Rick Perry reminds me of Forrest Gump with better hair.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

OK.

Now - that is funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Really?
So you thought he was lying about closing gitmo, and ending the wars? You were hoping he would start two more wars and give giant bailouts to big business? You wanted him to pass a dangerous and very unconstitutional act?
Hoping he would do poorly with the economy?

REALLY?
Come on. You can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is of course absurd.
He wants a one on one with Romney. Ron has far and away more ammo against Mitt than Mitt does against Ron.
When Mitt focuses on Ron people will realize they are the two contenders and start picking sides. He definitely does want the attention of Romney.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Santorum is too radical.

Rick Perry reminds me of Forrest Gump with better hair.....

This video is hilarious, check out the subtitles! Gonna have to watch it again because I am sure I missed some but my favourite the first go round was 'running against Obama' = 'running against all bumblebee!' My mind went to transformers, and all bumblebee became the transformers' version of the all-seeing eye lol. I hope that translation's a program and not a genuine human effort. It reminds me of years ago making up words to metal where you could barely understand the singer even with the lyrics for a map.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah there is a such thing as primarys. Yay Obama!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hmm. According to this. I noticed some didn't even report in a vote count.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Santorum is too radical.

I'm honestly hoping he thinks he has a chance, makes some national gaffes, spends all his money, and staggers home to a disgusted Texas electorate who throws him out of office.

Of course, I've been hoping that for YEARS, but it ain't happened yet I remain optimistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join