It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Primary, January 10

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
91 of 301 precincts - 30 percent

x-Mitt Romney 19,762 - 36 percent
Ron Paul 13,395 - 24 percent
Jon Huntsman 9,146 - 17 percent
Newt Gingrich 5,660 - 10 percent
Rick Santorum 5,578 - 10 percent
Rick Perry 419 - 1 percent
Buddy Roemer 214 - 0 percent
Total Write-ins 212 - 0 percent
Fred Karger 83 - 0 percent

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

lol...CNN still trying to kill Ron's results...

Gloria Borger, we all know her 'connections' to D.C. and the military industrial complex just tried to downplay Ron's results by saying he had the college vote and just HAD to point out that college students had no money and "WERE SINGLE....YOU KNOW" (yes she really said that) What the hell does being single have to do with them voting for Ron Paul?

They're not even trying to pretend anymore...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Coming up: Ron Paul to address supporters in New Hampshire soon

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Still not 50% reporting...
FTR:

New Hampshire - 95 of 301 Precincts Reporting - 32%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Romney , Mitt GOP 20,391 36%
Paul , Ron GOP 13,797 24%
Huntsman , Jon GOP 9,480 17%
Gingrich , Newt GOP 5,810 10%
Santorum , Rick GOP 5,711 10%
Perry , Rick GOP 425 1%
Roemer , Buddy GOP 222 0%
Total Write-ins GOP 214 0%

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Believe me, I think this is GREAT news. 2nd place is good! It gives him more exposure, and more people will be curious what it is about Paul the media hates so much. They'll listen and find out that he's actually the best candidate in the race. His popularity is rising. His facebook page has had a good surge of fans in the last week or two... we're talking thousands of new fans.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Prophecy:

Romney wins NH

Ron Paul wins 2nd place but the more interesting candidate is Hunstman, will he be able to maintain this victory to other states?

link   
This bald guy on CNN is very annoying. he is the one who said "Paul will not get nominated, no way!"

link   
I find it really odd that these percentages are staying so constant.
The numbers come in, but the percentages aren't really moving, that is ODD.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

If you Calculate the Pecentage of Votes for Huntsman, Santorum , Gingrich, and Perry , it comes to about 38 Pecent of the Vote . With Romney Finishing with around 36, and Paul Finishing with about 24 , without the Other Candidates in that NH Primary , Paul had a good chance of beating Romney if he could of Captured at least 26 Percent of those other 38 Percent Votes and possiblly Defeating him by a Margin of 50 Percent to 48 Percent . The point I am trying to make here is that those 4 other Candidates are hurting Paul's chances in all these Primaries so far . Until those 4 Decide to Drop out of the Race , I just don't see Paul Winning in any of the remaining Primaries , do you ?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Huntsman was going to base his further campaign on tonights results... we shall see...

RP on the stump as I type... seems very up beat...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul:

"I called Romney before his speech to congratulate him, but let me tell you WE ARE NIBBLING AT HIS FEET"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

only funny coming from grandpa Ron.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Some will drop out, IMO. Some have to stay and hammer Ron Paul.
At some point, the remaining candidates will gang up on Paul to allow Romney to appear above it all.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Surveyed women responding extremely well to the End the Fed message?

Ron telling stories again...he can't help himself.

edit on 10-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I know. I wish the pool of candidates would shrink... but its RP against all of them. he is an outsider to the GOP... they wont drop out because they oppose him and are trying to keep their party neo-con central. thats all it is... they KNOW if he wins the GOP he would crush obama in the elections. and when/if he does the game is over for them.

But no... they are staying in because of their greed and their financial backers greed.
edit on 1/10/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

link   
You know, as I watch this news conference I have to admire the fact that RP knows the value of gratuity and humility. His best asset is that he is not arrogant.

Regardless of his political views, you have to respect that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Romney cannot beat Obama. No chance.

Americans just got "Four More Years". Enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
South Carolina's going to be a real battleground -- I think (unlike New Hampshire, which was pretty much conceded to Romney from the start) everyone has staff "on the ground". Romney holds the lead there and in Florida right now, but North Carolina's right around the corner, and the economy there is going to get a huge influx of cash as campaigners start filling every available media source with ads.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

No, too early.
Can't give up on Paul. We have some very populous states coming up, with lots of delegates.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is great news but i worry it is all rigged and they are giving ron paul just enough votes to not make people suspicious. Oh well, if we have proof of voter fraud in all 50 states maybe a court will take the time to look it over, maybe not but we can still hop.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join