It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to those who are involved with Satanic Cults

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Information for those interested ... Garabandal happened back in the 1960s. Four girls in a little village called Garabandal (in Spain) claimed to have visits from the Virgin Mary and claimed that she had messages. Supposedly prophecies were made. All of the prophecies turned out to be false. One fellow (Joey Lomangino) was told that he would have a miracle, that he would have new eyes (he lost his sight in an accident). The fellow is now VERY old and has dementia and (last I heard) is living in New York City or Long Island somewhere ... and doesn't have new eyes. One of the 'seers' has died. Three still survive.

I do not see any push towards these messages of Garbandal on this site.. as well the messages I posted were from a source that is still receiving messages.. so I'm sure it had not been declared false by the church.

You asked me why I would post something that I can't verify..?

Because the messages seem very important as well as urgent...and if they helped any souls turn away from satanic activity and believe in the mercy and love of Jesus.. it accomplished what is was intended for.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

The thing is, just as those who call themselves "Christians" go out and bash homosexuals or kill sinners aren't being true Christians, those who worship evil and "devils" and commit acts of evil aren't projecting "enlightenment" in any form or fashion.

I read this all the time.. and quite honestly though there may be some sects of Christianity who bash homosexuals ..but the majority of believers I have known in my life.. may not agree with the sin but love the sinner...and don't show signs of bashing homosexuals at all.

As well.. could you please show me besides centuries ago when Christians have been killing others because they don't believe?

I have yet to hear of any stories where someone died because they weren't christian and a Christian felt they must die?

It seems like what was happened years ago under the rule of certain leaders who may have used this as an excuse for war and plundering ( you might call it a red flag of the times.. just an excuse some people in power used to get what they wanted).. has been used against the faithful as an excuse that Christianity is evil.

Thats like saying all germans are nazis and evil.. it simply isn't true.

Christians today are generally well meaning people .who are trying their best.. but still battle with pride..lust.. envy.. etc etc.. I do not see them out there murdering others because they do not believe in their faith.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I'm with a group of Satanists? Nope, wrong, I belong to no religions including Satanism. Try again.

And I think you'll find that I'm right on what I said Satanism is because the bible they use and the rules laid down by those who originated the religion state what I won't repeat because I don't like saying the same thing twice.

I am truly sorry for making the assumption that you practiced satanism... please accept my apology.

As far as what the satanic bible says.. I think there may be some books you are not aware of..as well as groups of satanic worshipers that you are not aware of.

The black masses exist... and they are practiced very much in satanic circles... and that is at the very high levels.. at lower levels they have other types of sacrificial rites... but often they want to use consecrated and blessed things.. in these rites.

edit on 7-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join