It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second UK Storm - Incoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think the uk is going to see alot of flooding this year.

Regards to all

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wind blowing like a maniac here in Bodmin, horizontal rain with everything blowing everywhere. Also Dave, My cat has gone missing

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Hopefully Dave is somewhere safe. Hope he comes home soon

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

Thank you, he arrived back home from god only knows where about 15 minutes ago meowing his head off for munch. some gravy wiskers and he is now cuddled up on sofa cleaning himself

Thanks again though

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Surrounded by trees and houses around here. Coming from Anglesey originally, I can tell you I have lived through some pretty wild storms all over the UK over the years. Last night was no exception, as where I live now I classify as being 'sheltered'. Going by the winds howling around here. I can imagine how bad it has been in other places around UK.
What I did find quite eerie earlier (7.30 am UK) was the light. We have all I am sure experienced that stormy look to the light, but this morning it was particularly intense, so much so for the first time I can ever recall it 'spooked' me, even my son said that the air itself was grey not just the sky.
I do hope Jamie gats back on here soon with an update and projection even though I am starting to see blue sky!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Lot's of damage here, had to go to work but trees down, I have no fences etc. We had a few line squals. Watching my weather station was fun, wind direction SE, seconds later W then E as withing a minute it went all the way round. Lovely out there now though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
And we are having a Thunderstorm here in Luxemburg.

Plainly amazing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to you all.
I think we are discussing the incoming storms affecting the UK and future developments which may be heading for our shores with more major hurricanes on the way with all these warnings. Hurricanes are just like snow with major storms and keep an eye with incoming storms are watch them out.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Quick update from my our corner of this piece of rock that once used to be a great place to live Britain. Since early yesterday afternoon (approx 14:00 1/6/2012) we have had relentless wind & rain. I have not ventured out this time but things do not sound at all well, I am sure I have noticed a few slates crashing. If you follow Mr Mcleod's threads you will know where about's I am currently situated, in all honesty things are not calming at all.

That's all I have to offer, no guestimates on speed of gusts etc just that this is as bad as the last storms predicted, please next time before you start a thread U2U me & I will go take a wager at a bookies as your threads are coming in first place all the way.

Thank you (bows with respect) for the warnings so that we can help those in need & keep people from danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join