It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find this posted anywhere else, forgive me if it's in the wrong section, I didn't know where to post it ;-)

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Source

edit on 4-1-2012 by CheekyRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm sure Obama will now be blamed for Mars being uninhabitable. He gets blamed for everything else.

Sitting back and waiting for the first person who takes this story seriously...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just did a search for you using the phrase Obama been to Mars.

10 pages of threads came up. A much covered topic on ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
WTF.
Barrack Obama of Mars?
Was he Warlord of Mars?
Now will he become Warlord of Earth too?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I also did that along with the headline on the article but couldn't find the same article posted. There are a lot of links relating the two keywords together though but I couldn't find this article posted

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I AM their teleports.
to verify this seek to listen the COP in Los Angeles at Templeton and Farnsworth. HE is Antonio. He has my brain. It was January 12,2011 at 7:30 to 8:30 or around there.... he is the real ANTONIO of ATS. you KNOW what I am talking about. it is him. he is MOJICA. He has my wife. it is GOD's wife. my wife is their hostage. my brain is their teleport and more. they will not stop until I am dead and they have stolen my kingdom. ANTONIO MOJICA will let you slaughter him freely. he said this to me. he has my brain inside him. it might be too late. at fort worth they were verified as Satan in the flesh through their dna. they must not have had my brain. his men are SATAN. these are the keys to the abyss. they are mine. give me the keys to the abyss or there will be great understanding. BLASPHEMY OF THE SPIRIT.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ahaaa! I KNEW it wasn't a hoax, he's been busted!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
I AM their teleports.
to verify this seek to listen the COP in Los Angeles at Templeton and Farnsworth. HE is Antonio. He has my brain. It was January 12,2011 at 7:30 to 8:30 or around there.... he is the real ANTONIO of ATS. you KNOW what I am talking about. it is him. he is MOJICA. He has my wife. it is GOD's wife. my wife is their hostage. my brain is their teleport and more. they will not stop until I am dead and they have stolen my kingdom. ANTONIO MOJICA will let you slaughter him freely. he said this to me. he has my brain inside him. it might be too late. at fort worth they were verified as Satan in the flesh through their dna. they must not have had my brain. his men are SATAN. these are the keys to the abyss. they are mine. give me the keys to the abyss or there will be great understanding. BLASPHEMY OF THE SPIRIT.

What I'm at a complete loss for is....that 29 other people were able to make sense of any of your posts, to give you stars.

It's obvious something in some posts triggers something in you....I just wish I knew what it was

edit on 4-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm surprised that the White House even acknowledged this. I've heard Basagio speak about his experiences. I'm not sure he's legit. Why does he only have ONE picture of himself? Why is there video interview of him (allegedly), but no one has ever posted video of him? He's a lawyer from Washington.....allegedly.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

You're "not sure" if the guy who claims he was teleported to Mars is legit?

Where is there room for indecision on this issue?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I listened to these guys a couple of months ago on C2C. They are either crazy, or more likely, just trying to make a buck. Ed Dames called into the show and ripped 'em a new one for using his name in their scam. It sure would be cool if we really had that kind of technology, beyond what physicists are doing with quantum stuff right now anyway. Someday maybe.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

Not me, I'm with Bones...I'm not keen on having my atoms scrambled and reassembled either. Basically, a transporter would do just that, atomize you (literally), then send you (presumably in some kind of tight energy beam) to the destination where (hopefully), some kind of re-atomizer can rearrange all of those atoms and subatomic particles into you, vs. a couple of errors, and reassembling you as a pile of steaming meat.

No thanks, I'll take the shuttle....

Besides, how many Star Trek episodes spawned off of an accident with the Transporter? No thanks! Messiest job on the Enterprise, the janitor who has to clean the transporter pad when it doesn't work properly.....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
I listened to these guys a couple of months ago on C2C. They are either crazy, or more likely, just trying to make a buck.

If Mr. Basiago is medically fit for a psychiatric hospital ("crazy" by definition) then we need millions more crazies with the same eloquence, consistency of narrative, educational and vocational background and exhaustive efforts at journalism.

Regarding his "making a buck", Mr. Basiago, to date, since 2008 (his inception into the exopolitical arena), has acquired no net income from his exopolitical ventures. A book is due later this year.

Ed Dames called into the show and ripped 'em a new one for using his name in their scam.

We must have listened to two differing C2C shows. Mr. Dames, who called in for a brief moment, "out of the blue"
, did not corroborate select items of Messrs. Basiago and Stillings affidavits...and also did not address much of the substance of their testimonies. Instead, he stooped to namecalling, personal remarks and denigrations and similar schoolyard tactics.and acted very much the a$$. IMO, he diminished his own truthfulness and character failing in taking an opportunity to logically and respectfully debate the evidences.

I believe he used the word "scam", FYI.

With a (potential) candidacy in the 2016 Democratic part run for Presidency, if anything, I would strongly suspect Mr. Basiago is making an effort to legally or illegally operate a confidence game considering the international exposure he is receiving and his sincerity in running for public Federal office.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

You're "not sure" if the guy who claims he was teleported to Mars is legit?

On the contrary, my first, second and to date "blush" is to believe Basiago and Stillings.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If this story is true (and for some there is serious doubt that it is)...but one never knows...anyway...of course the White House would never admit it.

You know the old saying.."truth is stranger than fiction"...this may be one of those times.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Everyone sing along with the refrain!

Oh my stars! Obama's gone to Mars;
I wish he wouldn't leave me here alone.
Oh my stars! Obama's gone to Mars;
I wonder if he'll bring me somethin' home.

Actually, Obama was scheduled to teleport there just before I did the first time. I haven't gone yet, but according to the time travel notes I left for myself in the past from the future, Obama never did go.

In other words, this story is not yet false, but will be false in the future.

Everyone straight on that?
edit on 14-1-2012 by Frira because: repeated word-- time traveling while typing sometimes causes that anomaly.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

Obama was scheduled to teleport there just before I did the first time. I haven't gone yet, but according to the time travel notes I left for myself in the past from the future, Obama never did go.

Got it.

Do you rent your crystal call by the hour or day?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician

Originally posted by Frira

Obama was scheduled to teleport there just before I did the first time. I haven't gone yet, but according to the time travel notes I left for myself in the past from the future, Obama never did go.

Got it.

Do you rent your crystal call by the hour or day?

If you think about it... time-based fees would not have meaning for a time traveler.

I have long wondered... well, "long" being since I realized my fever was spiking-- so actually a few minutes ago...

In the classic Sci-Fi time travel paradox scenario-- why does no one ever use more than one time machine at a time-- to complicate matters? Kind of a "dividing by zero" problem.

top topics

join