It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It turns out President Kennedy's Assassination WAS a Inside Job.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

One wonders why LBJ didnt seek reelection for a second full term. Perhaps he was "too big for his britches" and being privy to what went on with the JFK coup, he was given a warning to step aside......or receive the same fate.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All leads point to people in the employ of Ted Shackley, Miami station chief, of having ran the operation to kill Kenendy. But at the same time there was support from the Rockefeller group in New York and the Zionists and that;s why the conspiracy cannot be exposed... unlike Iran Contra which was the Rockefeller group attacking the Shackley group for manupaliting Reagen's foreign policy.

Details are discussed on the following page about which I wanna open up a topic but can;t:

wikispooks.com...

LBJ killing JFK and such. All bs. He may have played his role, but that's about it. He didn't have the power to cover things up. You need to look at establishments for that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

That's what they did and he was never heard from again, then he pretended his presidency was a failure and he was all depressed

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Yeah, some of us have known that for years. Have you moved on to the BIG question - that is, who gave the order, and why? Here is the usual list of suspects:

George Bush senior

the Vatican

Fidel Castro

the Mafia

the Military-Industrial Complex in general

the PTB conspiracy in general

and recently, NASA, and that theory is very interesting

Each theory has its proponents, and its peculiar plausibility. It may well have been a combination of forces, but it seems that the Kennedy brothers, Jack and Bobby, pissed off a lot of powerful people. I think JFK really thought he was the president. Everyone since has been an errand boy.

I appreciate your broad open mind
so let me ask you this please:

What do you think of Dorothy Kiigallen , Marilyn Monroe and Bobby Kennedy's deaths? Do you think they are in anyway, involved (especially Dorothy Kiigallen the noted columnist who was very good friend with Monroe and alledgely had 'dirt' on JFK after interviewing Ruby)
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

All I know is the very government you think is there to protect us, is capable of murdering us too! Don't you ever forget that.

Yes, I think the dark forces killed them too. A lot of KAI's (Kennedy Assassination Investigators) have bit the dust over the years, a lot of them in 1973 as the Congress Critters were taking a second look at the whole thing.

What makes you think I think the government is there is protect us??

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Indenu

1. I doubt Presidents have been the real leaders for at least 60 years . . . some say 110. Some say from the beginning.

2. I have long assumed that the globalist oligarchy had long insured that they had SS folks handy at all times should a 'career change' be 'necessary.'

3. I just cannot imagine that with their super tyrannical heavy-handed !!!CONTROL!!! habits it would be otherwise.

4. I still think that's why Obama is reportedly so resigned and cynical about being made an scapegoat for being so successful at destroying the USA as he was ordered to do. He knows there's no escape from his assigned role.

5. I knew JFK was put in by the oligarchy. I assumed he was taken out by them. I at least admire that he wanted to put a stop to their treason. He was evidently still a bit toooo suicidally naive as to think he could get away with that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join