It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Lies and the Onset of War: (Busted! Don't be a sucker to the Gov't & Media!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

As the US and Iranian governments escalate tensions in the already volatile Straits of Hormuz, and China and Russia begin openly questioning Washington's interference in their internal politics, the world remains on a knife-edge of military tension.

Far from being a dispassionate observer of these developments, however, the media has in fact been central to increasing those tensions and preparing the public to expect a military confrontation. But as the online media rises to displace the traditional forms by which the public forms its understanding of the world, many are now beginning to see first hand how the media lies the public into war.

Source: www.youtube.com...

This just pisses me off to NO END. Look at this and see how the Media is instrumental in getting the public ready for war-either knowingly or should have know. Now with hind-sight available... well, you'll see. Let me know what you think.

Remember: the Media has no obligation to tell you the truth....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah, just because the government and media are in a higher position than us, we will believe what they say. For example, if BBC posted something it must be official, right?
We are being lied to all of the time

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
And we are all falling for it....including us on this site.
Watched the Vid and I agree with it all, just makes me wonder what the US Goverment will do to make sure the Iranians shoot first.
edit on 4-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
why the media is such a tool:

lol GE and the media won't allow embedding today here's direct link
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Already posted here : Above top secret

new topics

top topics

join