It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops Going To Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The rules are.. "Stop your Nuclear Programme" They haven't played along.

Those are the arbitrary, and made up, rules created by Israel and the US. The ACTUAL rules are, sign the NPT, allow inspections, case closed.

Beyond that, Israel and the US have stated they have the moral and legal authority to pre-emptively attack Iran because it might pose a threat a some later date.

Under that pretext, Iran has EVERY RIGHT to immediately attack Israel and any US forces in the region as a pre-emptive strike to protect themselves from the possible US / Israeli attack on Iran.

Of course all of that is crap and this has little to do with nuclear energy and we all know it. some of us are just willing to admit it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Under that pretext, Iran has EVERY RIGHT to immediately attack Israel and any US forces in the region as a pre-emptive strike to protect themselves from the possible US / Israeli attack on Iran.

Of course all of that is crap and this has little to do with nuclear energy and we all know it. some of us are just willing to admit it.

Many countries attempted to pre-emptively attack Israel and never once succeeded.
Iran is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Of course it's not about Nuclear Energy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm in the Marines and I see tactical mobilization in the guise of a joint training exercise, just like Iran's timely naval "war games"

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
TO THE OP -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So I'm 'ignorant' for proving you wrong?
And you say so on different thread. Seriously .. grow up. :shk:

Originally posted by apodictic
I'm in the Marines and I see tactical mobilization in the guise of a joint training exercise, just like Iran's timely naval "war games"

Iran's naval war games are NOT deployment either. These are exercises and flexing of muscles until an order of war comes down and THEN anything that happens after that is called DEPLOYMENT. No one has 'deployed to war'. No one. Pawns are being placed on the chess board .. but the game hasn't started. For this to be 'deployment' certain authorizations would have to be met and certain assets sent ... none of which has happened.

It's just that simple.
And it's NOT retarded to tell the truth.

Reference - your comments here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/5/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I am not in the military and agree with you whole-heartedly. all governments are being pc while building up there lines and defences, and making sure what is working properly and what needs some mending. dont wanna be in the middle of the fire fight when you find out you need to mend your equipment.

on a side note: I dont see why someone being in the military automatically makes them an expert at any of this. Most are grunts or lower ranked officials. So there is no way they are in the know.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
I dont see why someone being in the military automatically makes them an expert at any of this.

Some of us have been war deployed and some of us have been on exercises and some of us have done both. Speaking from both my experience in the Army AND from basic truth .. this is NOT a war deployment. It's an exercise and a flexing of muscles and a positioning of assets while flexing ... but it's NOT what is considered a war deployment. That's totally different.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Preparations for another criminal assault on a sovereign nation as part of PNAC.
If anyone here knows the war plan, please enlighten me. If you do not, you do not know if this is an exercise, a deployment, the beginnings of an occupation force or a circle jerk.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by letscit
I dont see why someone being in the military automatically makes them an expert at any of this.

Some of us have been war deployed and some of us have been on exercises and some of us have done both. Speaking from both my experience in the Army AND from basic truth .. this is NOT a war deployment. It's an exercise and a flexing of muscles and a positioning of assets while flexing ... but it's NOT what is considered a war deployment. That's totally different.

OK for the sake of argument...

its not an official deployment.

Its an unofficial deployment

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Every US military Exercise is a war deployment. The capability is there to annihilate anything in the region.

We don't have 11 aircraft carrier battle groups roaming the seas for show. It's to have immediate global strike capability.

They ain't carrying ships full of christmas ornaments.

As for "US Troops going to Israel".....US troops have been in Israel long before Obama was sworn into office. Don't you remember the story where we put our US Army THAAD missile defense in Israel? Patriot missile defense? AEGIS ships?

We've been in Israel. We have their airspace more secure than Washington DC. They are the real capitol of the US.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Interesting point in regards to this brought up by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts on the Alex Jones show today, he said one of the more subtle reasons for this deployment is that if Iran does strike Isreal and hit some of these bases those US troops will probably sustain casualties along with the IDF.
Then you have your justification for overt US military action, i say overt because the US and UK are clearly operating special forces in Iran, the proof is the downing of the drone in Iran.

The stated purpose for the RQ-170 is Tactical battlefield intelligence survaliance target acquisition and evaluation. Aviation Week's David A. Fulghum believes that the UAV is probably a "tactical, operations-oriented platform and not a strategic intelligence-gathering design".giving tactical battlefield intel to who?, it should be obvious.

www.globalsecurity.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-1-2012 by 1947flxible because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know, that seems to be the definition of deployment to me......

Definition for deployment:
the distribution of forces in preparation for battle or work

I'll take it easy on you since you're Army.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A big part of me wishes Iran would hurry up and develop nuclear weapons, at least it would stop America and Israel from attacking.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Now that obama has passed this sanctions bill and IRAN already warned us about it, i wonder what will happen next.
Maybe iran will put mines in the water by the small narrow, shallow area. If a ship or two sank there, it would close down the whole water way so that iran small ships and subs could pass over the sunken ones and strike at the attackers with several hit and run moves. We need more peace talks.
Where will this leave china? Will they get mad, cause they have oil deals with iran?

How will saudi react to missles flying over the country? Cause if the water way next to iran is closed, then they will use the one on the other side of saudi. Will iran think they aggressors too and fire at them?
THIS IS ALL MAD.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Okay ... one month later. No war with Iran due to these troops going to Israel. The troops going to Israel were EXACTLY what I said ... a war game and a flexing of muscles. All of you yahoooos who called me ignorant or an idiot ..... I'll be accepting apologies now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join