It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Lucky Charms Conspiracy...

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that the youth of our nation have been brainwashed by none other than Lucky the Leprechaun. There is strong evidence that he is gathering a large cult like following, a cult which threatens our very existence. As a tattoo artist, I am a witness to it nearly every day. If you are an artist you might have seen it yourself. The vacant eyed teens and tweens coming into the studio demanding what on the surface appears to be some harmless girly tattoo design.

I assure you, there is nothing harmless about it. If you've ever seen a Lucky Charms commercial, you know what designs I'm speaking of, do you remember it? "Hearts, stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons.!" This is code-speak, Lucky's sinister way of distinguishing followers of his evil cult.

New initiates into this nefarious cult mark themselves with heart tattoos. As their rank in the dark underbelly of the breakfast cereal cartel rises so changes the mark of evil which they use to distinguish themselves. The order of rank can be determined by the tattoo which they carry. Lower ranking members have images of hearts, stars, and horseshoes, intermediate members carry the clovers and blue moons, only the highest ranking, most twisted vile members to prove themselves are rewarded with the infamous pots of gold, rainbows and finally red balloons.

I urge you to stop feeding your children this deliciously dangerous cereal, as the consequences are too horrible to fathom... Do you want your child to be a minion of evil? I think not. I add more information as it becomes available and answer any questions as fully as I can.




edit on 4-1-2012 by bekisu because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu
 


Didn't bother reading the whole article but, rest assured symbolism or not, joke or not.
Just to read the ingredients list on that nutritionally void of a box keeps it well away from my home.
In fact that goes for any box cereal just about.
If you read the "active ingredients" list on even the "healthy" cereals, they are just as bad.

edit on 4-1-2012 by g146541 because: ingredients were wrong on my ingrediants list.




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think the reason you shouldn't be buying lucky charms is because they are very sugary, do you really believe that they are evil? heck it was a marketing ploy to grab all the Irish/Americans into buying their cereal.
If you really believe that they are an evil cult using tattoo's as a sign you as the tattooist should not tattoo them.
Simple really anything you deem evil don't be the guy tattooing them on......good luck with that.

Oh crap star and flag for you just noticed it's in the jokes forum

edit on 4-1-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Funny


If that is the case and the company behind Lucky Charms wants to brainwash people, then why are Lucky Charms only sold in the USA and (at least i think) nowhere else in the World? I at least, never ate them, as they were never sold here in Germany.
A Plan to brainwash people only works, if all people on this planet are targeted.

Besides, i bet millions of people eat those stuff, if the brainwashing as say, is a success, then there would be millions of people with those tattoos. There aren't.

If anything, i would be more concerned about other media brainwashings. Like the "My little Pony - Friendship is Magic" is hype. Fans of the shows call them self "Bronies" and it's a thing that spreads throughout the whole world. Everywhere, on nearly every forum you see at least 3-4 users with a MLP-Avatar.

Another more successful act involving tattoos is the current hype of tattooing the Monster-Logo somewhere on your Body (Monster is some kind of "Energy Drink"). The "Ugliest Tattoos" Website has already a good collection of people with said logo on their body.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
LOL very funny.
You forgot the addiction angle.
I know many a man, whom started eating this cereal as a kid, and still cannot walk down the cereal isle without wanting a box.
Creepy damn leprechaun anyway!!!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541
 


Yes, I have reason to believe that Lucky is in league with the likes of Tony the tiger, that weird Trix Rabbit, as well as others. No cereal is safe...



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Funny


If that is the case and the company behind Lucky Charms wants to brainwash people, then why are Lucky Charms only sold in the USA and (at least i think) nowhere else in the World? I at least, never ate them, as they were never sold here in Germany.
A Plan to brainwash people only works, if all people on this planet are targeted.

Besides, i bet millions of people eat those stuff, if the brainwashing as say, is a success, then there would be millions of people with those tattoos. There aren't.

If anything, i would be more concerned about other media brainwashings. Like the "My little Pony - Friendship is Magic" is hype. Fans of the shows call them self "Bronies" and it's a thing that spreads throughout the whole world. Everywhere, on nearly every forum you see at least 3-4 users with a MLP-Avatar.

Another more successful act involving tattoos is the current hype of tattooing the Monster-Logo somewhere on your Body (Monster is some kind of "Energy Drink"). The "Ugliest Tattoos" Website has already a good collection of people with said logo on their body.



I tell you! You would be surprised how many people there are. Most tattoo shops bread and butter profits come from the lower ranking cult members getting hearts and stars, and also horseshoes. I've seen it in action. Now that I am aware of this vile cancer no longer do I condone these evil sugary symbols.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Did anyone look at the color of their #2, after eating this cereal? It really becomes a rainbow...

The colors of brainwashing?...



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
LOL very funny.
You forgot the addiction angle.
I know many a man, whom started eating this cereal as a kid, and still cannot walk down the cereal isle without wanting a box.
Creepy damn leprechaun anyway!!!



Of COURSE! I knew there was something big I was neglecting to add! The only logical explanation for that must be that my brain is still suffering from the negative after effects of eating Lucky Charms as a child. No one is safe..



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Did anyone look at the color of their #2, after eating this cereal? It really becomes a rainbow...

The colors of brainwashing?...


A bright rainbow of vile evil...
.....and doooom.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
you fools! your not supposed to eat what is in the box,your supposed to eat THE box!!!.it has more nutrients than the contents! they only stuff the box with that crap for shipping! kinda like those styrafoam peanuts,but lucky charms are cheaper!!!

next thing you will tell me count chocula is actual food! i use that to melt the ice on my driveway!!!!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yes... please stop eating Lucky Charms.... more for me!!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
you fools! your not supposed to eat what is in the box,your supposed to eat THE box!!!.it has more nutrients than the contents! they only stuff the box with that crap for shipping! kinda like those styrafoam peanuts,but lucky charms are cheaper!!!

next thing you will tell me count chocula is actual food! i use that to melt the ice on my driveway!!!!


You ice the driveway with it?!? Do you know what that will do to the water table! LOL! However I have to give you a star, because that's at least you don't eat it! As far as the conspiracy goes...I would bet Count Chocula is in on it too. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucky was just one of his malevolent underlings... But we must ask ourselves... where in this hierarchy is Cap'n Crunch?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Yes... please stop eating Lucky Charms.... more for me!!


Don't drink the Koolaid!!!!
I suspect there are nano-chips making their way to your brain right now... it's only a matter of time. Or perhaps you've already joined their ranks... GASP! You could even be a breakfast cereal dis-info agent! Trying to lull us into a false sense of security!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu
 


damn! i hate it when i'm wrong! i guess i'll go back to using salt on my driveway! good ole fasion way to kill the planet!!!! i like your humour!!!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
that hot chick in the red dress on the special k commercials is the leader! i'm already filling out an application to join the cereal cult! Mmmmmm special k!!!!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


Hehe thanks. I like your humor too. There is no good use for Count Chocula, unless you're trying to destroy all life on Earth. This is something we must all remember.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


I think you're on to something there. Does anyone else find it suspicious that Special K is also the name of a drug called Ketamine? Coincidence? I think not.


Ketamine belongs to a class of drugs called "dissociative anaesthetics," which separate perception from sensation. Other drugs in this category include PCP, DXM and nitrous oxide (laughing gas).

Source

Clearly you must infiltrate the group, and provide us intel on their despicable plans for world domination/destruction. Just be careful, the woman with the red dress could be none other than Satan himself, in female form. The evidence is obvious....she wears a red dress and a sinister smile.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i think i'll stay on this part of ATS because every other place on this site,i get banned for my singular wit!
God forbid you have an opinion! or freedom of speech! (some kind of ammendment,no?)
humour is the best medicine! sarcasm is better.sardonic rules! don't eat the red pill!!!! (matrix reference)eat the blue pill and go back to sleep in your fantasy world!
why did the chicken cross the road?
because i live across the road from swiss chalet,and i brought home my dinner!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


I agree! This is unrelated but it made me giggle. When I read the post, your use of the word sardonic reminded me of a friend of mine... He dressed up as "Darth Sardonic" one year for Halloween. It was awesome, he had a light saber and wore a black and red Jester hat. Totally beats the store bought costumes every time in imho.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join