It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ahoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hello, i am blevok (believe-ock, in case you were wondering), and i'm from northwest indiana. i'm a gamer, a geek, and i'm very interested in government bunkers and top secret (or above) information in general. i have family members that have worked for the cia and fbi, and my dad was an officer in the army during the korean war. i found ats while on a quest to learn more than i already know about site r and site m. haven't found anything new yet, but this site is deep so i'll keep digging.
my general beliefs are as follows. i know there is more going on at area 51 than aircraft testing. i know there's things that the government will never make public, due to their fear of panic and anarchy. and i do believe that this planet has been visited by aliens... however, i do not believe in rock people, lizard people, etc living underground. i do not believe the government has had any formal contact with aliens. and i do not believe that the world is going to end this year.
i'm still undecided about there being tunnels connecting relocation bunkers. though i am leaning towards the idea based on a couple compelling pieces of evidence that i've seen.
also, i have serious issues about how much of our tax dollars go to the black budget. i believe that very little of the spying and doomsday preparation done in the last 60 or so years is actually necessary. with that said, i am still interested in learning all i can about top secret and black programs, but i haven't spent all these years poking and prodding so that i can expose it to the world... i just want to "know"

19 to go...lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Welcome dude

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You'll fit right in. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
welcome amigo.....

may the gamer gods smile upon your opposable thumbs.....and anoint your calases in holy oils....

hope you like the site.....hope you enjoy us.....

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
this isn't a very reassuring way to start. did these seasoned members really say something that off the wall as to be censored??? i'm going to assume for now that this site is not a police state since this is the first time i saw it so far, but still, it's a little disconcerting...

new topics

top topics

join