It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake disappears overnight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They drain a lake near me once in a while when they feel the chub (non-native fish) get out of hand, poison and then drain it. Looks eerie when the water is gone.

www.umpqua-watersheds.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

hisz.rsoe.hu...
You will not find this by typing in or going to the updated site. I do not know much but this is
a heads up and you know it could mean something or be just another questionable concern.
The underwater lake ancient supervolcano MAY be becoming active again. Officials are concerned
but if you are like me, you really don't know what to make of it. It's in Germany, close to Bonn?..not
sure but gases are coming to the surface of the lake far as I can recall.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Very strange indeed. Perhaps you did not notice that the people at the restaurant were pulling your leg.?. You said you had not been there in a week, that is plenty of time to drain a lake of that size if it is a regulated water level. Some lakes I'm aware of drastically lower water levels once a year for bulkhead and dock work. Others I know of lower levels to prepare for extreme rain or snow melt runoff. The pictures do look drastic for this. Could this be a shallower area of the lake than other parts which still hold a level of water which could support the fish population for a time? Go back, check it out and ask more questions, let us know. If you come up with nothing it is indeed quite strange.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by k4Th3

Yes, they do this to a pond near me once every 10 years. It seems like we should let nature take it's course in situations like this. They kill everything in the pond, just to let it come back, and the same thing happens, it should give them a clue. The self-righteous people behind this want to make sure they can catch their little 5" trout every year, but nature may have a plan that is not based on rich fly fisherman.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Germany is doing Hydraulic Fracking to get to the Natural Gas deep below the Earth.
Water will start disappearing...along with the civilization around them.

Just watched a report on that on national television, its some scary stuff. I wonder how the government manages to pull of one apocalyptic plan after the other without putting someone to justice if the sh*t hits the fan.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Even as a young boy I always wondered why e.ts dont camoflage their crafts in clouds, it would be the best way to get as close as possible without raising too much suspicion. I now believe they are doing just that! especially with all of these posts regarding mechanical noises in clouds being reported. Be careful everone. DO NOT trust your eyes. If theres a camoflage, theres an objective.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join