It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I agree with you 100%. My guess is she goes around doing this kinda stuff on purpose just to get more people talking about her. Maybe she's starting to run out of ideas.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
I agree with you 100%. My guess is she goes around doing this kinda stuff on purpose just to get more people talking about her.

That's very possible.

But hotel staff are supposed to be discreet about their clients. But it's also possible they could be in on it (paid) too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I can sum it up in one word...

Publicity!

If Lady Gaga is not doing something to keep people talking about her, she would become quickly forgotten.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
She wears a costume made of meat and people are shocked that she might bath in blood. Did you really think she does all this stuff just for show and at home she's got her feet up with a hot chocolate in front of the fire?

If true, then the question is What, or Who's blood?

But, if she's not hurting anyone, then it's her business. Hopefully we've left burning witches far behind us as a species.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Shock and awe... these are her trademark. She has no real talent other than trying to think up 'or have legions of her staff' think up the most bizarre of stunts to continue her mystique of absurdity. She is not cutting edge, or edgy or even the first to try such behavior in a self promoting way. Two decades ago she would have been institutionalized and likely not seen the light of day until she abandoned her bizarre 'stupid' behavior.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm with you on this one, I've dyed my clothes at home before and the safest/cleanest way to do this is in the bath tub, otherwise it gets everywhere. Red dye will look a lot like blood if you don't clean it straight away because it thickens up, and if it really was blood police would have been involved, so it would have come out a lot lot sooner.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Who cares about her pretentious "stunts". The sooner we all stop talking about her, the sooner she will go away.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ghost detectors,red "blood" in a bathtub...

Does this remind anyone else of Ghost Busters?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Stefani Germanotta is just a normal person. Her eccentricities are a selling point created by record companies amid an ever-stagnating pool of bland "pop stars". Her entire image is a fabricated, artificial persona used to sell shows and records. And it worked, probably better than they hoped. No one as "eccentric" as her can truly become that successful, if not for the backing of the record moguls. Creative people do not thrive in society. They are always only noted for their creativity after they are dead. This has happened for hundreds and hundreds of years in most artistic mediums. As far as "Lady Gaga" is concerned, who cares if she is "satanic"? It's her right to believe whatever she wants.

Also, it could have been wine. Some rich people bathe in fine wine because it is good for the skin. Some wine closely resembles blood.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Just found this. It's from 2010.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Didn't read all the posts on this thread so not sure it has been brought up yet... But didn't she wear a dress made from raw meat to some event a year or 2 ago? Was sooo grose looking. This lady is truely weird. If I bathed in blood I would probably be worried about evil spirits too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Also, it could have been wine. Some rich people bathe in fine wine because it is good for the skin. Some wine closely resembles blood.

Well, that was my first thought when I saw the thread title. It seems like something Lady Gaga would do. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if she WAS bathing in animal blood or something. I mean, let's not forget her meatsuit:

Just found this. It's from 2010.

Yeah, Lady Gaga just kind of does that type of thing:

I am actually a really big fan of Gaga. I don't even know why, most of the time I'd rather listen to classic rock than pop, but for some reason I just think she's super-fabulous.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
not sure if anyone here knows this but, obviously, Lady Gaga is illuminati based on the symbolism of her videos. She is clearly mind controlled in the MKULTRA style, but even more than that:

She is JonBenet Ramsey

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

People, the meat dress happened three months after this! It was during the 2010 VMA's which I believe were on September 12, 2010..

This story supposedly took place in the Summer of 2010

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
not sure if anyone here knows this but, obviously, Lady Gaga is illuminati based on the symbolism of her videos. She is clearly mind controlled in the MKULTRA style, but even more than that:

She is JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey aye? Care to explain your reasoning on that one? Any sources?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
maybe she had a really heavy period?

I know what that can be like...so it is possible.

Straight up gross.
Two

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

no...thats a need to know as far as sources.......thats all I can say

that is who she is..........whether one believes it or not is incidental

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Stefani Germanotta is just a normal person. Her eccentricities are a selling point created by record companies amid an ever-stagnating pool of bland "pop stars". Her entire image is a fabricated, artificial persona used to sell shows and records. And it worked, probably better than they hoped. No one as "eccentric" as her can truly become that successful, if not for the backing of the record moguls. Creative people do not thrive in society. They are always only noted for their creativity after they are dead. This has happened for hundreds and hundreds of years in most artistic mediums. As far as "Lady Gaga" is concerned, who cares if she is "satanic"? It's her right to believe whatever she wants.

I care, because i have two girls who have different beliefs. A belief in the good things in life and God and Jesus. I dont want them looking up to someone who acts and dresses, or rather UNdresses, like her and simply because the media makes her look like a God.....to end up following her, simply. Because she is a new fad and everybodys doing it. These days id everybodys doing it, its most likely wrong. Wide are the gates to destruction and narrow is the gateto salvation and few find it. Pop stars these days KNOW that they hold a lot of influence in childrens lives and to do what Lady GAG GAG does is just irresponsible to millions of highly influenced teens. If shes Satanic, fine, it is her business, but she doesnt have ot influence millions of wary, teens who are trying to find their path in life. Before you say anything, as a Christian, I personally do not go around and shove it down peoples throats, I dont speak of it at all in public....but I have heard Lady GAG GAG telling Christians that they should not be pandering their religeon on others....while she goes on stage and panders her Satanism all over the world. She is nothing more than a hypocrite and that blood in the tub was probably a baby sacrificed to Satan. It fors fall in line with everything shes does. Normal, my a$$,it take someone who is dark inside, inately, to do what she does so well,mand to be the best in the world at it. You dont know her in real life, so you dont know if she is normal or not. What we DO. Know is the things she does on every screen and in every magazine......"by their fruits,ye shall know them".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aitealan
I'm a reporter for Scottish nationals. This is trash journalism, just ignore it. Most of the quotes will be made up as they're unnamed/anonymous lines.

Do yourself a favour and just ignore it.

Although I believe you are right,
I think I will keep this story in the back of my mind every time I listen to Lady Gaga.
In my mind, it makes her even more mysterious and more interesting.

Maybe she sold her soul for rock and role!

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by aitealan
I'm a reporter for Scottish nationals. This is trash journalism, just ignore it. Most of the quotes will be made up as they're unnamed/anonymous lines.

Do yourself a favour and just ignore it.

Although I believe you are right,
I think I will keep this story in the back of my mind every time I listen to Lady Gaga.
In my mind, it makes her even more mysterious and more interesting.

Maybe she sold her soul for rock and role!

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

True indeed. Most "close family friend" or "source" quotes are made up on the spot by the journalist.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join