It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I love how everyone on here complains about the attention Lady Gaga gets, but then as soon as there is a thread about her it gets more posts and flags that most of the well-researched threads on here. If nothing else it proves that she's good at what she does.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by phantomjack

static.gigwise.com...

I dont think so, she was a cute little girl.

I have noticed that certain women, who were softer and feminine in younger photos, including Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Michele Obama, have a very masculine feel now. I believe they're possessed by negative macho predators. Or containing many of the Legion, ie their vessel. That is what they do. They carry Legion. In some cases, they may have a walk in situation arranged.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You do realise that as we age estrogen production drops? Even the best of us end up waxing our top lips.

Anyhoo, my guess...*DRUM ROLL*
She cut herself shaving her legs..........
edit on 5-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Plasmarazzi!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I personally know someone who works very closely with Ms. Gaga.

One night at a party, I was told things about her which I just laughed off and balked at. For they were so ridiculous and unbelievable it couldnt be true. Alas, more and more of these things seem to make sense, yet I remain skeptical.

Supposedly....

She was groomed to be an Illuminati errand girl since she was born.

She enjoys bathing in blood, and prefers "virgin" or "baby" blood. She attributes her immense success and wealth to the "blood rituals" she employs as she is a staunch believer in the occult. (remember she doused herself in "blood" on live television during a performance)

Although she remains such an over the top performer and strange individual, she has close ties within political circles, namely those who partake in the "Bohemian Grove" events. (she performed for Bill Clinton's birthday, and openly flirted with him while on stage, she has even performed for the Queen of England! What an odd combo that makes)

She is a prolific drug user and enjoys debaucherous drug/sex activities

Anyways, believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
She is terrified of evil spirits? I guess she never looks in the mirror, there is probably an entire legion of demons residing in her.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Rock star messes up a hotel room.
Yes, this is truely news...never happened before

What happened to hotels being discreet about their clientele's doings anyhow. If I was a star, I wouldn't be staying at that hotel anymore..blacklist em

As far as finding blood in the bathroom...did someone die? until there is a body, its not really my concern. no, I don't want to know about her latest sensationalist bit she is preparing, or her extraordinarily heavy monthly flows. I also don't care to know the contents of her toilet.

And..why is this on the front page of ATS? Have we all turned into celeb gossip nerds? Hey, I am no different though, I am actually commenting on a gaga thread (again). I feel ashamed.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

That's why religious nutball parents like you have the right to shelter your children from the "sins of this world". Believe me, I know. My parents raised me in an offensively strict religious home. When I became an adult I realized how silly it was. Alas, my sister is still attending that church, but it's her right. I don't infringe on your (or anyone else's) right to worship whatever god you want, and you shouldn't infringe or care what god some celebrity worships. If it's that big a deal to you, feel free to indoctrinate your children on the immorality of Lady Gaga. Their your children, I'm sure they'll listen to you.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

By the way. Here's a video of her, being as normal as can be. And extremely talented.

Enjoy.

Edit: I believe that the record moguls saw her and said, "Gee, this girl has amazing talent. But her style of music won't sell millions of records to make us even more obscenely rich. Let's talk to her." They talk. They convince her to "become" a new person for the stage, this "Lady Gaga". She agrees, entranced by the dollar signs and promises of fortune thrown at her. Voila: the birth of Lady Gaga. Cue millions and millions dollars pouring into the pockets of the record companies. I won't exactly say Stefani Germanotta is a "victim". But she was pulled into the monster known as the music industry. She is a sellout, albeit a very talented one.
edit on 1/5/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

She seems to be heading down the same strange path as Michael Jackson. The more fame an wealth she gets the more strange and eccentric her life. Look were that life got Michael Jackson.

edit on 5/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by emptyOmind

Oh come on people this obvious bullpoop is obvious. First of all if there was a large amount of 'blood' left in a bathtub do you really think someone would not jump at the chance to make a scandal? The angle would be 'large' amount of possibly human blood found in pop stars hotel room. From there the blood would be tested to see if it was human. If not then they would work the animal sacrifice angle I see here....so either one of two things happened here. First is there really was some blood but not a huge amount....or there was some red liquid in the tub.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Nothing you can say will convince these people. So much for giving things an open mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well i could not find anything under the links you provided,even in the main page if i click on the article it redirects me to the main page.
Maybe im out of zone?
edit on 5-1-2012 by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

honestly, my first thought was she was on the rag. she may just be a heavy bleeder.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is questioning.But satans and so on, lately thats all ive been hearing about. Has religion got to do with any of this to persuade the younger generation to believe. With rappers,singers like Lil Wayne,Rihanna and Beyonce.Constantly on a brawl with others. Wierd stuff. I have not heard anything about Tyler the creator. And especially the video Yonkers which is scary in some way i must admit.
Tyler The creator-Yonkers Music Video

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Um you said if a normal person did this they would be locked up.... That isn't true. Number one we don't know if it was human blood and number two the hotel would have to have a specific rule stating that if you filled the tub with blood(animal) you'd be prosecuted. So yeah it's really freaking wierd just like her but it's really not illegal.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lady Gaga's profession? Showbusiness entertainer. She's just doing her job.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Wow.. what happened to that girl? She is beautiful with an amazing voice and true talent.. now look at her.. Its a shame what money does to people, instead of creating wonderful music like that she is now creating the same pop drivel that every other mainstream "artist" produces...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't know what's more sad....the fact that something which happened a year ago that doesn't substantiate anything ( is it blood or not??) is now getting press, or the fact that it's getting so much attention here.

We're supposed to DENY ignorance here....not accept it.

THIS gets 35 flags and 10 pages, while my threads don't get squat? Whatever.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
reply to post by OrphenFire

Wow.. what happened to that girl? She is beautiful with an amazing voice and true talent.. now look at her.. Its a shame what money does to people, instead of creating wonderful music like that she is now creating the same pop drivel that every other mainstream "artist" produces...

I know what you mean; I like that type of music. However, I don't think her music is the same as everyone else's. I actually like some of her stuff, and I hate almost every other pop artist. I find Lady Gaga sexy, and her music is actually listenable compared to any other pop musician.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Just asking..............she is a strange one you have to admit.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
She washed the "meat outfit" in the tub before she wore it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join