It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A distant rumble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
With all the talk of a coming war with Iran and the constant posts about the war could kick off at any second.
I thought I would put something out there to ponder.
From memory, before any conflict in recent years people have reported a rumbling from the sky in all parts of the world, this rumbling has been the subject of many posts.

Is this sound coming from a secret high tech high flying recon aircraft which is virtually invisible to see with the naked eye?

Do others recall a timeline of the sound and the conflicts which followed?

I am interested in others opinions and ideas about the subject.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Is this sound coming from a secret high tech high flying recon aircraft which is virtually invisible to see with the naked eye?

Doesn't make much sense having a secret high tech high flying recon aircraft which is virtually invisible to see with the naked eye when it makes such a noise...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I highly doubt that the rumbling sound originates from a HIgh Altitude recon aircraft, because as the name states, it is used for reconnaissance and as such should not emit any type of sound let alone a huge rumbling one.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The "rumbles" were prolonged, as a rule. They lasted 30 minutes to about 4 hours, if I recall correctly.

I do know they were not moving about...

Of course, with electrogravitics, the assumed craft could hover, I suppose...

(More on electrogravitics if anyOne is interested: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Spy planes fly so high you cant hear them.

The flying triangles have gravity propulsion so they are silent, and they can be invisible.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Have heard about these noises but don't know much about them.

Are they just a recent manifestation, or have they been reported throughout history?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Living close to an airbase that houses the B-2's, I can tell you that when you hear thunder here, you have to look outside to see if it's about to rain or if it's what I call, B-2 thunder. If it wasn't for the sun in the sky yesterday, I would have surely thought we had a storm rolling in.

When the day comes where my whole neighborhood and house shakes, and I feel like I need to hit the floor because I think it's going to make a crash landing into my home, like it did the morning the six B-2's left for Libya. I will know something is up!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with human design, rather its the planet under going some kind of change...
Or letting us know its piss*ed lol.
The noises are unlike anything i've heard before, the only thing i can conclude is some force we know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Are you sure it's not a reference or a metaphor to the/for the "drums of war", like battle drums?
I don't think I've ever read about a distant rumbling as such, unless it's reference to battle drums.
It may be a historical type thing, or quotes used in a relating context.

Could just be a countries air force doing jet exercises or something beyond what's apparent.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sierra312

There's plenty of threads here on ATS talking about rumblings and noises in general. The problem has been trying to determine if they're man made or natural. Talk about whether they are natural moanings and groanings from the earth before an earthquake hits or underground drilling, underground bomb testing or some kind of aircraft. Plenty of audio on here. Personally, I think there's plenty of military aircraft out there surveilling and protecting U.S. coastlines. I think this is why we're seeing a major increase in UFO's too. Lot's of training going on everywhere!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well if this so called rumble is "distant" that must mean that to someone out there it is CLOSE! Im pretty sure that someone could then tell you the source.

Maybe its an interruption within the Force!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is the winds of change getting closer and closer.

2nd Line

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

^^^^ Agreed.

2nd line

top topics

join