It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove video by Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I watch the sample video of the Bohemian Grove on prisonplanet.com. It was a joke. Alex kept saying through it that "right when we turned the camera off someone approached us and asked who we where. They where using secret service, security or the sheriff� Notice it was always after the camera was off. To me the grove looks like a fancy resort. As for the ceremony the so called baby in the fire looked like a bush. Also the rest of it was a show. I didn�t notice any pagan rituals but just a lot of ranting. Finally when Alex is going through and sees a sign with skulls on it he says that skulls represent satanic rituals when they really are not. What it boils down to is that you sneak in believing that the grove is Satanic everything you see is satanic. What I got out of it was a bunch of rich people camping and having a silly ceremony.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Go out there for yourself and see how you are accepted. Come back, and share the experiance with us.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbrez
I watch the sample video of the Bohemian Grove on prisonplanet.com. It was a joke. Alex kept saying through it that "right when we turned the camera off someone approached us and asked who we where. They where using secret service, security or the sheriff� Notice it was always after the camera was off. To me the grove looks like a fancy resort. As for the ceremony the so called baby in the fire looked like a bush. Also the rest of it was a show. I didn�t notice any pagan rituals but just a lot of ranting. Finally when Alex is going through and sees a sign with skulls on it he says that skulls represent satanic rituals when they really are not. What it boils down to is that you sneak in believing that the grove is Satanic everything you see is satanic. What I got out of it was a bunch of rich people camping and having a silly ceremony.

Alex Jones is an exiteble fella, i agree with you though it seemed like some kind of show put on to entertain the crowd.I didnt see anything sinister about it. Ive seen scarier things at my daughters high schools plays. Believe me when you have been to a 9 year olds production of the wizard of oz you will know what fear is.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OT
I like your website All Seeing Eye some interesting stuff on there

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As I stated in the thread on this last year, that is a CLASSIC "good ole boyz" club having a Walt Whitman style night of CORN-BALL Play acting.

Nothing but a goofy fraternity actout in my mind...

m...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Go out there for yourself and see how you are accepted. Come back, and share the experiance with us.

Im not part of the club nor will I pay the fee to join porbally a little to hefty for me. It is simply a "good old boys" club. I did see one part on the sample when a member asked who they where but one of them wasnt dressed like the rest which looked like business casual. If this is really so secret dont you think they would have kicked them out earlier. Dont you think security would have been stronger than that. Think about it if you had an orginization that was ruling the world and praticing satanic rituals your security would not see someone with a camera and not dressed like the rest and let them go. They would either be kicked out or floating doen that river. Use common sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

try that at any masonic hall during a meeting and just try to 'set in' and see how you are accepted. even better, try something as "non-sinister" as a company meeting. i'm sure if you did not work there but tried to attend the meeting you would be kicked out too, so why should it be different for these old guys?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi

try that at any masonic hall during a meeting and just try to 'set in' and see how you are accepted. even better, try something as "non-sinister" as a company meeting. i'm sure if you did not work there but tried to attend the meeting you would be kicked out too, so why should it be different for these old guys?

Sheer numbers. The grove is hugely populated at the time of gatherings.

As for the "Good Old Boys" idea, try to keep in mind these are EXTREMELY rich and powerful "Good Old Boys". So let's not be simplistic.

BTW, I think the Bohemian Grove video sucks. It's boring and it proves nothing. But it doesn't disprove anything either. he never makes any outrageous claims, he only presents facts in an outrageoous manner.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by DBacchus]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Never saw the world leaders he claimed were there.
All i saw were red necks

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How could you tell they were Rednecks? The vid quality was so poor, I could really make out much more than just shapes...

new topics

top topics

join