It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Wins Iowa!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This title IMO should say, elites commit vote fraud to ensure a Romney win.

For every 2 Ron Paul votes counted 1 obviously went into the burning bin.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
This title IMO should say, elites commit vote fraud to ensure a Romney win.

For every 2 Ron Paul votes counted 1 obviously went into the burning bin.

Now there is democracy for ya!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Watch. If some one other than Ron Paul gets the Presidency, the Anti Paulites will go OFF on us Paul supporters for months - until they realize how deep in the fire they now are because of the nonPaul President.

I will definitely kick my feet up and just wait for the "President ____________ is SO horrible because we have lost this and this and the unemployment is at 75% across the board and we're taxed so heavily and the soup lines aren't enough to live on and now that ww3 has started... it's all President __________'s fault. How did this happen? Woe is me! Woe is us...."

Not 'us', pardners. YOU voted for President _____________________ and he won. I voted for Paul. Don't EVER sit there and whine that the President is awful when you HAD your chance to be a Paul supporter and mocked him. See what you did to the Country now? Yup.

Deal with it. You helped put us here. Deal with it. Your fault. Not mine, not any other true to death Paul supporter. Your fault.
edit on 4-1-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Looks like ten thousand votes stolen from Ron Paul...

No way Romney and Santorum got thirty thousand each.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Santorum is a laughing stock. I could have SWORN he dropped a while ago. Shows how much he was on my radar. He scares me to no end. He'll have us living in puritan times. egh.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Hello, Blackmarketeer,

A question or two about your billionaires' chart. How did Santorum do so well and Perry so poorly? I can see a tight race on that chart between Santorum and Paul, but the rest of the chart doesn't seem to make sense.

Charles1952

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
till ed trues affidavit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join