It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Ron Paul has a chance? You may want to consider this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I would sacrifice my first born son to get this man in office so please don't think I am being negative.
I simply want anyone who doesn't already understand what we are up against to listen to what this man has to say.

This is not a joke here people.
These people play for keeps and will do absolutely ANYTHING to get their way!

This is a video interview of a former CIA agent who was tasked to do many things not the least of which was to "neutralize" certain people who TPTB wanted out of the way.
I strongly reccomend watching the ENTIRE series but I will for now direct you to this one video at about 3:38 into the video you'll hear what very well may be attempted.

I will put special emphasis on the 6:31 mark.

Please imbed for me as I am useless when it comes to this.

Link

edit on 4-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I don't think this is news to anybody on ATS, we literally just watched this happen tonight. A sad state of affairs this country is in I'll tell you that, I see violent revolution in very near future....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

no need, just sit back and watch it crumble

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I've seen the videos of this guy before. He made some pretty wild claims. He even mentioned running drugs with Oliver North...

Don't you believe if this guy was even remotely legit he would have been silenced immediately?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Screwed

I've seen the videos of this guy before. He made some pretty wild claims. He even mentioned running drugs with Oliver North...

Don't you believe if this guy was even remotely legit he would have been silenced immediately?

You think they would want to make Ron Paul a Martyr?? Make him a national hero and give him a holiday or start a violent revolution? I don't think so they have slicker and more obvious ways of taking him out...

link   
reply to post by seabag

Thats what i think also.

No way hes able to talk about what hes done.

link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't presume to have any clue as to the inner workings of our CIA.
Do you have some insider info on the way they deal with one of their own who may have a very large and detailed insurance policy which could potentially bring down the entire house of cards?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I find the first line of your post very disturbing.
If you do actually have children and do think of them this way maybe you should get some help.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Screwed

Also, I would imagine that if you were a CIA agent you just might have so pretty wild claims yourself.
No??

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by Screwed

I find the first line of your post very disturbing.
If you do actually have children and do think of them this way maybe you should get some help.

lol, ok dude, you got it.
I'll go get some help first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks for your concern.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It is no secret that they assassinate people and have for a long time. Ron Paul knows and understands well the danger in what he is doing. It is that important to him and should be that important to all of us I have heard many say today at the caucus This is a fight that isn't over until the fat lady sings. As for Oliver North he told at the hearing that they were running drugs and was treated like they didn't hear that. They didn't kill him with all his knowledge and not too afraid to expose some of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

This is why I feel it is vitally important to make people aware just how these people work and how elections are swayed. Here is a man TELLING YOU how it goes down. in other interviews he flat out says that he was under the direction of the Rothschilds. Just trying to inform people who DON'T already know how our country works.

Believe it or not, there are plently still out there.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Okay I have a few problems with this obvious Hoax.

1. No notary or letter head. That piece of paper looks like it was typed up on a type writer.
2. "Signed" by "George Bush". I highly doubt he would put his name on this and send it out in the mail where it could be seen. Even if delivered directly, the person who has this paper would be able to bring it to society's attention very easily.
3. I highly doubt the CIA activates their highly prized and trained assassins this way. Especially in the age of digital communications.

I mean come on people. Im all for conspiracies. This stuff obviously happens. But I highly doubt this is the real deal here...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I just embedded the video for OP.

That was it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by sonnny1

3. I highly doubt the CIA activates their highly prized and trained assassins this way. Especially in the age of digital communications.

Respectfully, I think you need to re-watch the video.
This had nothing to do with asassination.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I did watch the video.
It says the man could do whatever he needed to, to accomplish his mission and that he would be protected from the law for his actions, even if there was a loss of life involved.
Also the very first frame, time stamp 0:00 says "license to kill".

Sounds like an assassin to me. I know the video says the goal is to reclaim the documents and bring the criminal to justice. But at any cost. Killing the person obviously isn't necessary to accomplish the goal, but if it happens, then it is acceptable.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

sorry wasnt intentionally trying to call you out personally.

I replied to your post because it had the video imbedded.

I was more so proposing my post to anyone in this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

You are referring to a portion of the video that i am not referring to.
Could you please address the portion in which he claims that he was tasked with Ross Perot?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I thought Oliver North was running drugs via Iran-Contra into Mena, Arkansas?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join