It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Say They Are Against Religion Are Going to Hell

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I am willing to go to hell for it.

You know, that may come off to some people as being a bit fanatical.

You would go to eternal damnation just to have the privilege to denounce me?

Sorry but that seems a bit excessive to me.

Since you have damned yourself to eternal punishment in Hell already, would you like to take this opportunity to make some further accusations against me?
Be my guest, I'm sure I could use some correction from a prophet as you seem to be indicating you are.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Regardless of what I sound like (and I think you are too easily swayed in the first place ~ Gods prophet? Puleeze! You are the one condemning people to hell) I am basing thoughts on information you provided.

You said you went to hell.
What makes you think next time you die it will be different?
Again, how is that telling you anything about your life?
I am telling you what you told me and assuming if it happened once it will happen again....provided you are not lying.
You are making a lot of implications about me . . . and what is the purpose of all this . . . exactly?

Forget it Jim. I guess you don't read your own writing or stand by what you yourself say. (i.e that you already died and went to hell) No problem.

Purpose? There is no purpose. Much like this thread of yours.

I am here for your amusement.
At least I was - this will be the last post no matter how you choose to reply.

You are lonely and I can see why...also bored and hateful and simply need someone to argue with, someone to knock down. Is this a judgement? A judgement is when you decide something is WRONG. I don't think anything is wrong about what you are doing here Jim. It is just a little sad.

There is a huge difference between forming an opinion and making a judgement. In your thread here you have taken your opinion and turned it into a judgement against your fellow man.

Hey...it's your life Jim.
Do what you want with it but this all seems like such a large and worthless waste of time and energy.
Surely there is some charity you can perform for your God...perhaps actual volunteer work?
Do you even want to get into Heaven that badly? I think this is sort of sour grapes because you happen to know where you are going already. You have been there.

Still I think it is a bit premature to be jealous of your friends and their final resting place. Too soon to cry sour grapes! Be a nicer person and less judgmental and even YOU can get into heaven. I am not making any guarantees though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

- this will be the last post no matter how you choose to reply.

OK, good, then I can now slander you all I want and you will not respond, great!
It looks like to me that you have set up a double standard where what you do is having an opinion, while what I do is making a judgement.
You are good, and I am bad, according to your special rules. Hmm.
It doesn't matter that you are saying I am bad because you are keeping within your self-made bounds of what is acceptable and approved by God, showing you are a true prophet.

edit on 5-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

listened to siobhan owen. never hears of her before,but it was beautiful! thanx for the link! i'm glad someone else has a passion for music! she looks asian! i will try to send you some links to other music i enjoy

thanx again!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

go to my utube page 777azathoth,i think you will like!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I found a video where a comment criticizes the player for not holding the violin correctly.
I did not find a search match for what you gave me so I was looking around for what might be likely.

Siobhan has a video of her being presented by the Australian Irish Music Society (or whatever) with two awards, on for best new artist and one for best harp player. She is really young, and like I said, lives in Australia though she is from Wales.
A good Cecile Corbel video is youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

That wasn't your opening message though. Your attacking non-believers. People who will never give a hoot about hell.

Name the time you met some false prophet professing its ethical principles to go to hell???

You may have interpreted the OP as an attack on non-believers but that was not my intention and sorry if that was what you took from it and I meant those false prophets who you may not have yourself distinguished as such.

Son, you really have no idea who you're dealing with. I suggest you change your misleading heading. You started off by saying "People who say". You should have said "False prophets who say" instead.

You still haven't answered my question??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by apodictic

There's no heaven buddy. There's no hell either. We're all human, we're all here to play a role, we all end up in the same place doing the same thing. I believe in reincarnation because it makes the most sense. It definitely makes more sense than having the choice between sitting on a cloud in the sky, or burning for ever under ground. like wtf?

Who or what controls all this reincarnation, then, just wondering and not trying to refute you, just figure out how you think it works.

Apparently it worked for jesus right? So if reincarnation is OK for him, why do you think its not ok for the rest of us.

If its not ok, does that mean jusus is a zombie?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Son, you really have no idea who you're dealing with.

I'm supposed to be scared now because I made a mistake when I made the title for the thread?
Are you making some sort of veiled threat, is that it, to get back at me on behalf of offended atheists everywhere?

Are you imagining that if I do not name these prophets that is proof I was really being negative towards atheists?
How about searching through my seven thousand posts here and see if you can find one where I slam atheists?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

Son, you really have no idea who you're dealing with.

I'm supposed to be scared now because I made a mistake when I made the title for the thread?
Are you making some sort of veiled threat, is that it, to get back at me on behalf of offended atheists everywhere?

You are avoiding the question again. Look back at the post and you will see it includes the line....

OOPS, I see AFTER my post you edited yours with a rather veiled, almost answer.

Try to stay on topic here.....and answer the question.
edit on 5-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Apparently it worked for jesus right? So if reincarnation is OK for him, why do you think its not ok for the rest of us.

I would give you the same sort of answer as I gave the other poster, look through my posts and see if you can find one where I say anything against reincarnation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

I would give you the same sort of answer as I gave the other poster, look through my posts and see if you can find one where I say anything against reincarnation.

The question was not if you said anything against it.
The question is are you OK with it?
So
Are you saying you are OK with the idea of reincarnation?
(its a yes or no question)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

I don't understand it exactly but I don't think that it leaves God out if it does exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

I don't understand it exactly but I don't think that it leaves God out if it does exist.

Since you did not quote what question you are trying to answer, I have to ask this one again.

"Are you saying you are OK with the idea of reincarnation?
(its a yes or no question)"

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lyrc07

DIDNT GOD SAY THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he did, but that will not stop them. Jesus did not have two pennies to rub together, nor did he start a religion that constantly wants money, but that will not stop them either. They are known for their greed of wealth and their "our Faith is the only right one" mentality.
Jesus taught to love everyone, but that doesn't stop the hate spouting from their mouths on Gays, Wiccans, Muslims, and any other thing that doesn't fit nicely into their little bag of religious faith.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

The problem is that if you believe in hell, you have a good chance to burn in it. In my reality hell does not exist, therefore I have no fear nor worry that I will end up there. I know x-tians who cheat and lie but who believe they will go to heaven because they label themselves believers. I do no such things, nor do I do harm to anyone. I know right from wrong and I appreciate the simplest life forms. I am not scared about the after life because in my reality I have nothing to fear.

I hear you friend, and I tell them that all the time, that Hell is only for the believers in Hell. But they always tell me I am going there, even though I know better. I also know what happens when a human dies too, and have told them, but as there was no Heaven or Hell in my post, they refuse to believe it. Here is my take:
If Christians would STOP supporting Satan, the Devil, and the Demonic Choir, and Hell so much, and so often, it would go away, because human thought forms create, but they don't know that, nor are they willing to learn that it was they who created Hell in the first place. My extraction and Afterlife is assured, thank you very much Christians, and your religions, your Gods, your Afterlife scenarios, and punishments do not apply to me, but to you alone.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Alright, fine. You battle their poison with your own ignorance, that's fine..........

And as far as Sheol goes, you really think it's hell in the O.T.? Do you really think I don't know the other names used for after death in the scripture? Do YOU know what they are, because there ARE others. And all of them refer less to a place of torment and more to a place in the ground. A literal grave = sheol. Study up, buddy.

Philodemus

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

I really don't know anything about you, sorry, I can only go by what you post and then I read.
You may know a lot of things but I have a style of answering posts so that other people reading them, other than the person I am directly addressing, can get some information too.
I do "study up" and have a book that is all about the Old Testament concept of afterlife, so it is not from lack of effort but maybe a lack of information available to the general public other than Wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

At the top of my post is a bold green highlighted line that is clickable, that will take you to the post I am replying to.
I make a conscious effort to post that way because I like to use that feature myself, and avoid using the "quote" button that skips you back one post link past and I find not useful.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

OK, I see. Thanks for the tip.

Also I have already asked twice, as the thread points out, are you OK with reincarnation.

I understand you did not say anything against it, but the question is......

Are you ok with reincarnation?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join