It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by undead trev

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

Before you go any further undead trev this is something you are definitely going to have clear up. You owe it to those of us who supported your story and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

*Are you Thayer? If this is the case then it understandable why you'd pretend that he is your 'friend' if indeed you did posses these gifts.

*Or is Thayer a separate person and you simply stole some of his story so you'd have something interesting to post in the 'Weird things that happened to you as a child' thread. No biggie, I'm sure everyone has told a few white lies on the internet before.

*Or is your story merely a piece of fiction.

I do agree this story probably should be moved to 'the Gray Area' if only to shield the author from all the mean spirited snarky comments. But like I said this is something you should definitely clear up fast if you want the continued support of many of us who have been following your posts since the beginning.

edit on 5/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I am glsd some folk have found an interest in what I have to say. if you had done more than just skim through you would quickly realize that after I posted this I certainly answered all questions and also the naysayers, Ir is obvious to me that you have not followed the thread and have read maybe a page or to and then said you piece..

For anyone that has actually followed this thread. you will unnderstand that during the first maybe 8 hours I responded to everything worth speaking of and some that was not, I did ignore some silly stuff and even asked that people stop bickering amongst themselves,

What I have said in this place is for real but it is very simple to see that what is happening now is people thinking they have some grasp of what I have said without even bothering to even try and then making judgement...so very human and so very predictable and so very wrong

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Thayer is not about control matey, what I mean is simply being able to see past the persona that folk display to fit in, it really is not that hard to feel the real truth and see through to what a persons life has been

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I think you are probably correct about moving from vessel to vessel, but as for the rest of what you have said, Thayer does not go around speaking about himself or even trying to meet people, he spends most of his time alone through choice, it has taken me many years, to have him trust me enough to get to know him...

Sadly there is a lot of folk here making all kind of assumptions from their own person experience and although it is understandable only a very few here have really grasped what it is I have been saying....it is expected...no wuckers

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by planchester

Your special matey,I don't know if he is what is considered immortal and I am not sure looking at the big picture it is even possible but what i do know is he doesn't die when he should, he is one of the most gentle and loving honest people I have met in this world and I am not some silly child who is gullible, I am a critical thinker who has seen the truth of this man,

maybe he is special, but I think I am special, I thnk you are special, and I think everyone that reads this is special,,,but if we are all special than it really means nothing is special but certainly interesting and at least woth more than some of the vitriol I have seen from wanting people to understand what is possible and what can be achieved through a life time of seeking...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I am thinking I should agree with your thoughts mostly, Mr mushroom...Thayer is not an angry person he is a gentle creature that I believe has been pushed beyond and kind of fair play...I agree that the truth can only be found within oneself and not the illusion of this world...just a testing ground for most souls

Empathy is a wonderful gift yet for those in this world that live by it ya can be hurt very deeply if you are A sensitive

Rarely some people I think do not hide from the truth they are able to perceive and all though they might be shunned or worse by the current belief system they can still be catalysts to something worth paying for...I am thinking you might understand between the letters on this page...

Maybe if you spend a lifetime or more within this 3rd dimension you actually can find a way to break free of the restraints even while here,

I hope you can find the peace you wish for

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chemicalengineer87

ah good on ya matey that is a very nice thought, I think Thayer would disagree though, he is pretty serious about killing the "gods' that created our race and then use us for their amusement....I have had a few people here call Thayer a vampire but if they had half a brain they would be able to feel the truth of who causes all the turmoil in this world and then feeds of the energy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You have been exposed as being the same person you are writing about, and have practically admitted it in various posts. Yet you still want to keep up the charade ? Your not the first scumbag to come through here preying on people's gullibility, and at this point you may as well give it up as a lost cause. Continue, and you will soon find that the members here are not your play things, and bite back when poked, and prodded.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Thank you for your input, I have read some of Chalko's work and have close friends who have spent time with him. I know where he lives and have thought of asking to spend some time with him myself, I can feel the truth in him,

I suppose in this world we all need money to some degree of course, workshops and so forth,

I can really appreciate someone that has put their all into such thngs,,,

Love and light my friend

Chalko?
edit on 5-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Lol believe me the reptilians are very true, get of this thread disinfo mate

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone pointed this out as I skipped ahead here. Chlorpromazine is for schizophrenics. I worked with schizophrenics for about 5 years. They can be so convincing. I once, I gave a ride to someone I thought was an employee and as we spoke he told me this fantastic tale. It took awhile before I realized he was a patient. If Thayer took Chlorpromazine to commit suicide then it was an available medication to him. So, I'm thinking he is perhaps schizophrenic and took the most available medication to him when he tried to kill himself. And perhaps he has you caught in his web of delusion. Especially if you are young and impressionable. Think of the movie Terminator II when the doctor is assessing Sarah Conner w/ the medical residents and commenting on the fascinating thoroughness and intricacy of the story. I believe fantastic things are possible but must go for the most likely scenario. Hope that doesn't hurt you.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Corbin Dalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You must know a lot as well, can you fill us in more. And to the nasty people on ats go back to Facebook you wreck it for us who are believers

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I do not speak of a portal, only that there is a way you can move your body and spirit in a certain circular fashion that puts you in a position where everyone is basically halted and you can then change what is happening,

for instance, if say 4 mongrel junkie blokes were about to murder an old man for his pension you could kind of spin in from um quite a distance and drop or control them in a fashion that the next thing they know is they are all on lthe ground and the pensioner is safe, all happening in what would be called a second, the only problem would be if it happened in a city and the police accessed the cameras in the area to work out what happened...and slowing down the film enough were able to see who and what happened and it got the attention of say the federal police who then came looking for you...having a real problem with what they have seen with their own eyes,

just an example of course even if those mongrel blokes are doing time now for attempted murder...ah well just talk right

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Undead they might of had a hand in our body but they are not the only race which has worked on our body vessel, tell Thayer not to worry all of will be getting upgraded soon. There is a much bigger picture and earth is a hard 3d graduating world. We are nearly through that is why he is waiting

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Undead you never answered my earlier comments, has he read the urantia book it may help fill in some holes. Try to get him to contact the andromedian council biospheres which are above the earth as we type. If he is psychic he will be able to contact them

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I am quite sure you sound totally crazy to most and pay a price they will likely never understand.

Maybe

We do what we can, but seriously dislike the underground facility we were kept in...I have had people here say that if they caught such a person they would never let him out again,,,,what they do not comprehend is that they new that if they tried to keep him locked down permanantly it would not go well for them and so negotiated with him, knowing the truth of him...

Maybe

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

The short answer is yes

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

This person does exist and you are right in assuming that you are only getting half the story, not even

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Perhaps you should read that more closely. That process is going on in the body all the time and single cellular death is not death of the whole organism. The death of the whole organism is caused by the imperfect replacement of cells that have died off which eventually leads to malfunction and death.

Single cell death must occur for cells to be replaced.

Regardless of apoptosis - which is induced often by external factors or by internal chemical imbalances - it is still a fact that if the body could replace cellular tissue perfectly then immortality would be the result. Theoretically death (of the whole organism if you prefer) is not, as I sated, a biological necessity.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
His real name is Trevor isnt it.....

just asking...if not, that means something to you guys...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join