It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by undead trev

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit clichéd in the rush.

edit on 4-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to correct spelling

i knew this didn't sound right. either the guy is schizophrenic or it's made up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
I had a good think about this while I was at the gym burning off some calories.

Would you honestly want immortality, the physical biological immortality that we are talking about?

Life is hard enough as it is, I am reaching the latter part of my life now, and as wonderful and fulfilling it has been (and will be), I am tired of it all, physically speaking.

I've thought of this, too, and am in a bit of a quandry about it--not that it is anything other than an intellectual exercise. Since you brought it up, you ought to start a thread of its own about it. If you do, let me know....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

hmm... that's why I said details won't matter, I wouldn't even partially believe OP if I hadn't seen or heard myself.

edit on 4-1-2012 by nekomata111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Wow all sounds so unbelievable but somehow I get the feeling this is true..surprised he wasnt in stand Leeds superhumans...thanks for posting the story really interesting!

Do you mean Stan lee? I'm not so sure I believe this story because it sounds like just that, a story. But, if he is, I'd like to know the secret.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If by Immortal you mean pathological liar then yeah

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I we see now how is of us for not we know.

Like I said you/friend are not immortal, nor is your experience singular.
Get over it, many can be said to have died and come back again, even me. Or so the doctor said, but I never believed doctors..After all what the hell do they know, there just doctors.
And don't even get me started on the other #, because I do not like explaining myself or writing to much.

But anyways its quite obvious this fracture of psyche is not functional and not good, least you deceive yourself return to your original state of serendipitous numbness. This quizzical rendition is aforementioned.

You worry to much and are wrong on a lot of what you worry about...Quit being such a zombie undead trev.

I am sorry to say but though we are on some levels immortal, you and your disillusions will die and transgress beyond this mortal coil, in time, just like we all will. So why waste time on something that is of no consequence.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I would like to know where he came from. If he is from the highlands of Scotland, then he might indeed be immortal.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Going to chime in here for a moment. I have witnessed more things in my life than I can count that defy logic, reason, and my scientific understanding. Pretty crazy but I think my B.S. meter is pretty good about what I personally experience.

There is stuff out there that we can't explain. Our brains can't think outside of 3-dimensions. That to me, is the easiest explanation for someone who is fairly closed to abstract ways of thought.

I sent you a message, I know you've been attacked quite hard on here. People always want proof. Proof it's real, proof it's a lie. Proof, proof, proof. Do you have any proof that I'm even a real human being? I could be a sentient artificial life form that resides on the internet, using other people's IP addresses for access. I could be the voice of the entire internet for all you know. Or, I could just be me.

The thing is, truth is subjective to the recipient. Your truth is your own. It's not mine. What you saw this guy do and what he told you has become embedded in your personal story of life. Even if you made this whole thing up, it's still a real story to you. And, as quantum physics moves forward -- we are beginning to see that everything has to be experienced. If it can be imagined, somewhere in the sea of alternate realities...it is manifest.

I hope you receive my message, and pass on what I had to say to your friend.

Oh, I also know what it feels like to want to be a "loner". I could be in a room full of people, all of us laughing and having a good time...myself even interacting...and yet, still feel alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't believe this for one second, and I believe the name is pronounced THOR...he is not your friend, he is a comic book hero. Smoke pot, that's a good escape, without the hallucinations and dreaming.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Best post of this thread incoming

Might as well watch this then read this baloney - Is my friend Immortal....lol

Tell him to give you all his money then jump off a cliff, tell him you will give it back once he makes his way back.

edit on 4-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit clichéd in the rush.

edit on 4-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to correct spelling

Busted. Can we please throw this thread in the hoax bin where it belongs now or at least the grey area? Obviously just another kid looking for attention making up bs stories.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
first of all that was extremely difficult to read and second i have no idea how you even got this many replies lol but no your friend isn't immortal your just pretty gullible if i was you i would try to be a little more social possibly find some other friends and then beat your immortal friend to the brink of death and check if hes immortal but dont tell him this just jump him

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There is only one way to know for certain... shoot him in the heart.If he dies then he is not Immortal. If he lives he is immortal. get to it now , cant wait for the update

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I read this when there was about 1 page of comments and I am AMAZED that it has gotten to 16pgs and growing. This is obviously bs. Either the OP is very gullible or he has fabricated this all himself. For the posters who actually believe this I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2012 by Quranic because: remove

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

OP you have interesting friends.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Take my compliment....Great Novel!

Too detailed...sounds made up-ish....sorry?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This post wreaks of trolldom. Seriously notice how he has not had the intestinal fortitude to respond? It is extremely amusing to see some people actually believing this. This story is the equivalent of me indicating I am Jesus, but not addressing any criticism involving nay Sayers.

Looks like we need to tractor trailer full of tin foil hats. I'll get on ordering them as soon as I pull fish and bread out of my bum.

Reality is reality. There are possibilities in the universe but what has been proven is confirmed as reality, everything else is just theory. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some miracles to perform, I'll post updates on my twitter.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Spiritually we are all immortal, the soul just ascends back to its purist form.....
Scientifically..... We are carbon based life forms that turn to dust. When the sun dies and reclaims that dust, plus most of the solar system, at some point beyond we will part of a Nebula where stars/planets are born and then again, carbon based life forms. We are Immortal which ever way you look at it.
Our bodies are the womb, the soul is the unborn child developing inside it.
:

edit on 4-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

he can what I can only call step into someones soul and know the truth of them.

Umm excuse me but could you explain this to me ,how its done and what exactly this means ...DOes he take control of them ???? I must say your story seems a bit much i want to believe but ...ehhhhhhhh

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join