It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Defends “Occupy” Song For 8-year-olds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Sounds like dandy marching music, doesn't it?

Those little kids will look Great in their uniforms, marching in ranks, carrying their little kiddy sized rifles over their shoulders, won't they?

Seriously - they can be employed by the State guarding the gulags! Who would shoot a little kid tio escape? maybe some of the less civic-minded among them can even sneak the parents they guard an extra helping of gruel every third Thursday!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So what? Its about time we started getting children to realize the scam the world has been for too long.

The 1% have taken too much and too many of us hard working people are left holding the bag yet again while the 1% dances on our backs.

They didnt earn it with hard work. They scammed it with us doing the hard work.

For all our sakes WAKE UP to the scam please.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I have no idea why, mind control starts at an early age I guess. We had to sing the old classic Stand up Clap Your Hands, complete with gestures. Looking back, it didn't seem like they were trying to fill us with religious ideas but I suppose they were trying to reinforce "Good Christian Values".. I stopped all that silly nonsense when I was 12 though.

Anyway, at least the Occupy stuff is vaguely anti-system so it can't be worse than singing Glorious Praise to Most Glorious Leader. Personally I'd just let them mosh out to Rage Against The Machine music and be done with it!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Again, I couldn't agree more but I march to the beat of a different drum these days. Music is a powerful thing indeed when used correctly. It can make a movie more emotional, a nation more national and even encourage people to join the armed services. Pretty soon I think the US might need a militia people's force to keep all the inmates in all those nice and profitable prisons.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by sonnny1

So what? Its about time we started getting children to realize the scam the world has been for too long.

The 1% have taken too much and too many of us hard working people are left holding the bag yet again while the 1% dances on our backs.

Yeah,on a Parent to child level. Not Indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

First it was the Obama song…now the Occupy song…next it will be something like this.

This type of indoctrination has been the goal of the radicals for many decades. I just posted a thread about the manipulation of children in California. It’s a sick way of taking over children’s minds and diminishing the influence of parents who likely don’t share the same world view or agenda.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All i can say is Pink Flyod is rather fitting for this thread.

Hey teachers leave those kids alone........

We don't need no education We don't need no thought control No dark sarcasm in the classroom Teachers leave them kids alone Hey teacher leave them kids alone All in all it's just another brick in the wall All in all you're just another brick in the wall

Just another brick in the wall.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

So what??? I’ll tell you….because it’s not your place (or the place of a teacher) to teach my kids about social issues or indoctrinate them while they attend public school.

I’m not saying I disagree with your assessment about the way things are but these are things a parent should discuss with their children when the feel their children are ready.

If you think this is OK for your kids then so be it. I don’t want my kids exposed to this BS and taxpayer money should not fund any school whose curriculum includes things of this nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join