It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Republicans so concerned about what goes on in my bedroom?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

" Antisocial Personality Disorder "

I think this one affects mostly Older People in Goverment . It goes by another name too , " Grizzled " ....Yep , Remember Senator Strom Thurmon ? ........LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If some bill ever gets passed that outlaws certain "bedroom things," I wonder just how would they enforce it. If I see a cop peeking through my window at night, he's going to have his head blown off, and they can put surveillance cameras in my bedroom, chances are they'll be deeply disturbed and insist on taking them down after a week.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by insanedr4gon
If some bill ever gets passed that outlaws certain "bedroom things," I wonder just how would they enforce it. If I see a cop peeking through my window at night, he's going to have his head blown off, and they can put surveillance cameras in my bedroom, chances are they'll be deeply disturbed and insist on taking them down after a week.

You do know this used to be law - - right?

If someone observed homosexuals in their own home performing sodomy - - - the homosexuals were arrested - - - because it was illegal.

Not illegal to observe them - - - and report it. But illegal for them - - in their own home - - to perform a certain type sex act.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

DADT is about the military not the bedroom. It's for a reason, that being the distraction that can cause us to lose wars.

Nice try, but that's the same argument that was trotted out when the US Army was desegregated. The armed forces got over it. Personally speaking if I'm in a foxhole being shot at, I'm not going to wonder if the man next to me is gay, I'm going to wonder how good a shot he is!

No probably not in the foxhole but maybe the shower...or maybe not..For the most part I'm tired of all the drama.
edit on 7-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I did know about the laws. I meant to make a joke, and looking back failed horribly at it, about these idiotic sex laws. It is just that these are not law right now, but Rick Santorum, among others, believe they should be made into law once again.
I also meant to ask just how they would be actively enforced. Sure there is the occasional peeping tom or accidental walk in, but police going door to door or whatever other methods probably wouldn't be too accepted. It would never work and just result in a couple extra bucks in fines.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by insanedr4gon
reply to post by Annee

Yes I did know about the laws. I meant to make a joke, and looking back failed horribly at it, about these idiotic sex laws. It is just that these are not law right now, but Rick Santorum, among others, believe they should be made into law once again.

Oh OK Cool!

You just never know around here. There are lots of Santorum like believers. Which I find odd on a Conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
they aren't. what they want is votes, so they can contiunue to take money from the 99% and give it to the1%

it's hard to win an election with 1% of the vote, so they campaign on things like family values and homosexuality to win the bible belt

that's how fatty got W re elected

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join